• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shit you should NEVER SNORT!

ritalin/adderall/dexedrine should never be taken without some sort of painkiller/benzo at hand

A friend of mine snorted a small amount of Tramadol. Said it burned like a motherfucker.

AdOgG0911
I know someone who snorted a zoloft and it had nothing but unpleasant effects.
I have snorted a zoloft and I have never felt worse in my life. That is definetly something that man was not supposed to snort. I think if you all wanna snort some shit stick to coke or k or crystal .... they may fuck your nose up near as much.
[ 11 June 2002: Message edited by: Dade ]

Has anyone tried snorting Clonidine? If I don't get a response by tonight, I'm gonna make myself an honorary BL labrat!

Ketamike, my brother is prescribed Clonodine, along with Risperdal to treat his Autism. He takes a couple of doses of each everyday. I've researched them both, and I don't think the Clonodine's have much recreational value. Clonodine is usually prescribed for high blood pressure and I've heard it helps with opiate withdrawal.

The term recreational value is up for interpretation. Shit, I'm assuming that some people use nutmeg for fun.. everyone's different. The other night I took Clonidine after I smoked some herb, and maybe had a lil OC left in my system. This stuff really fucked me up. It made my eyes unfocused and fluttering. And it had some pretty profound sedative qualities. None of this felt close to bad. My girlfriend took one tablet while sober and it made her goto sleep. These pills are more a tool, but I'm sure a lot of people out there would like em. Shit, take .2mg and tell me how you felt. It's kinda nice if you dig sedatives.
BTW.. I didn't sniff the Clonidine tonight.. perhaps tomorrow. I elected to drink 4 beers w/ a mg of Xanax instead.

Originally posted by 5HT-2:
2) 2C-T-7 has THE WORST BURN (by at least an order of magnitude) of any drug I've encountered, but I still prefer to snort it b/c the other methods of administration have harder long-term effects (during the trip) on my body.
You have obviously never snorted propoxyphene... 2C-T-7 burnt but not half as bad as one of those Darvon caps...

What is this about snorting hard liquer? never tried it...I assume it is just a novelty thing, and not something that is actually enjoyable, right?

Snorting vodka is the tradition in my neck of the woods. The burn's not as bad as you might think, gives a slightly different buzz than if you drink it. I wouldn't recommend doing it too much though, people might mistake you for an idiot.
What really does burn is pouring vodka in your eye - just a little bit in the bottom of a shot glass, put the rim of your eye socket on the top of the glass and tip the head back - I only did that once, when I was younger and dumber, and REALLY smashed. OUCH.
It gives you more of a speedy buzz than anything else though.
However, DONT TRY IT AT HOME, KIDS !

Originally posted by fairnymph:
Do not snort ANTIDEPRESSANTS...i.e. Remeron, Prozac, Paxil, Celexa, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Zyban, etc
AD's do not have recreational value, no matter how many you eat or how many you snort.

When I was 16 we got this epic idea "lets sniff the roomate girlfriends paxil"..it went up nostril on the right, but the left side of my head hurt. Agreed: no antidepresents.
Don't snort any tricyclic either. About a year later we tried amatryptiliene (sp?). It hurt, and all it did was put me to sleep really fast.

Summers Eve powdered duche. It's a long story & I don't even want to get into it. Just trust me on this one people...

Its quite simple. Dont' snort anything. There are many alternate methods to use to consume whatever drug and the quality of the high is usually better if shot or smoked. And eating it is ofcourse alot safer.

this is a little off but it is rather amusing.When i was in the 6th grade a big group of kids in our music class tried to crush tylonol and snort it at school, needless to say we got caught and the kids who took the blame had to go to drug awareness class instead of our free period for the rest of the year.lol , stupid 12 year olds.

Dont sniff weed...a friend was real fucked up once...we took the leftovers from rolling a blunt and made it onto a line on the K plate...i dont think it hurt, but he had stems and shit falling out his nose...
Adderall? How can that be somethin that you shouldnt sniff? It tastes like candy and doesnt burn at all...at least the 20 mg orange ones do...

Paxil.
It's like a donkey kicking you in the nose.
Repeatedly.
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

Originally posted by NoriegA:
Summers Eve powdered duche. It's a long story & I don't even want to get into it. Just trust me on this one people...Sorry, BY OTHER DRUGS LAW I require you to give a full and detailed story in regards to this incident...

Literally there are few things legal to snort, and none of them are recreational. Nose drops being on the top of the list.
Once you snort ANYTHING to get high, you are misusing a substance in some way and violating a law in the process.
There could be some funky exception I'm overlooking, but seriously.

What is bugging me though is, will snorting in general eventually lead to nose amputation?