• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

She had a convo with my mother about us. Can I get her back?

If you want to have a relationship with her, talk to her about it.
Otherwise, you had best move on.
I was thinking of sending a text once a week, not all the time just saying "hi an thinking of you" or something on the lines of that. Let her know she's always being thought of
That sounds like a very passive approach.
If you want to rekindle the relationship, you probably need to articulate that to her.
If I broke up with someone and they sent me that text every week...I'm not sure I'd feel comforted that I'm "always being thought of".

It sounds like you both need to work on your communication.
Have you considered seeing a counsellor?

Ok true space junk.
I DO what to eventually get back into a relationship with her, but I don't want to rush things and have them be the same as before. Believe it or not yes, I had to sessions of counseling myself for me . It's going ok.
If she ever talks to me again or really truly wants to work it out the lady I'm talking to would want us both there to see if we cab see eye to eye having a third person there to help.

Well sorry for all the grammar mistakes in the last one.
So update: I gave her a call lastnight I didn't get the "FU button" but it just rang and rang until I got the voice mail. I said that I'm having a dinner at my house this week, and would like her to join. Then mentioned that the same people from last week will be there too. Well so far no response being either positive or negative.

Cool - I hope it works out for both of you :)

Well I just got a text from her today :
Hello Andrew,
I will not be attending your dinner tomorrow, but thank you for the invite.

Think she just wants more space from me?

It's pretty clear to me that she's not interested in you anymore unfortunately. By the sounds of it she was using the attention you were giving her and dependent on you. Even if you're with someone you still need your own life. Also the fact that she's talking to your mom about you like that seems like a clear violation of boundaries. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I wouldn't hold onto any hope of anything working out. The fact that you already broke up 3 times is pretty telling. Anyways I think you're just wasting your time texting her and acting a bit stalkerish honestly. Like 421 said, even if you somehow do get back together you're just going to be drained from constantly trying to please her.

It's pretty clear to me that she's not interested in you anymore unfortunately. By the sounds of it she was using the attention you were giving her and dependent on you. Even if you're with someone you still need your own life. Also the fact that she's talking to your mom about you like that seems like a clear violation of boundaries. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I wouldn't hold onto any hope of anything working out. The fact that you already broke up 3 times is pretty telling. Anyways I think you're just wasting your time texting her and acting a bit stalkerish honestly. Like 421 said, even if you somehow do get back together you're just going to be drained from constantly trying to please her.

Stalkerish huh? How do you figure?
I guess I'm just hoping that in time she will figure out that she needs to change her also. People are saying that she still cares. I mean if someone loves someone like I think she really does it's hard to just let that go.
She agreed to meeting up and talking. Not talking to get back together, but telling her that I'm sorry on my part of things. That I did want to be around her when she thought not.
I want to tell her how I feel about her and just leave it at that. She contacts me down the road, great!

Stalkerish huh? How do you figure?

By keep texting and calling her when she's not responding and it's clear she's trying to distance herself.

I guess I'm just hoping that in time she will figure out that she needs to change her also. People are saying that she still cares. I mean if someone loves someone like I think she really does it's hard to just let that go.

Forget what people are saying and what your mom says etc. If she wanted to be with you she would, nothing's stopping her. Unrequited love sucks, I've been there many times, but you just can't go forcing something that's not there. It's not your job to try to change her.

She agreed to meeting up and talking. Not talking to get back together, but telling her that I'm sorry on my part of things. That I did want to be around her when she thought not.

I guess if it makes you feel better but you're sort of coming across as a pushover in the entire thread. Not meant as an insult but most people wouldn't put up with breaking up 3 times and getting back together, or someone that's so insecure and clingy they have to be with you 24/7.

I want to tell her how I feel about her and just leave it at that. She contacts me down the road, great!

Or instead of obsessing about this chick you could try to find someone more compatible like I think someone else already said. Easier said than done I know, but you've already put so much effort into her I don't even see what you've gotten in return.

Ok I text her only twice. I realize she needs her space.
And maybe I'm just fucked up. I know 3 times can be a pain. But over these past 4 weeks I've been thinking on what to do to try to meet in the middle.
My mind has been going non stop thinking something good was going to come out of going to the same dinner she was invited to. I know right now we'll not get back so I want to tell here feelings and say that being around her was the best time. Even though she thought different.
Then after I tell her all that, I'll leave her be and hope we cross paths again. Which maybe so cause she's in a circle of
Friends too.