• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sharing my girlfriend

This isn't such a strange thing to me. I fantasize about it and my partner has expressed that he wants to watch me screw other guys. I'm into it but have yet to go for it, because I'm not yet comfortable/secure enough in our relationship to be okay with either of us sleeping with anyone else. And that is the key: you both have to be secure enough in your relationship to know that regardless of who you sleep with or how often you sleep with them, your bf/gf is still going to be the person you want to wake up to every morning. It takes a lot of trust and communication, and you can't just jump into it impulsively. That's when problems occur and things get awkward.

And this specific type of fetish is called cuckolding. If you want more open-minded opinions/advice, I'd suggest looking for a sex/kink forum/website. Personally, my advice to you would be to very politely and sensitively bring it up to her, let her mull it over for as long as she needs, ask each other questions about it and how you think it would affect you/your relationship, then together bring it up to said friend and do the same with him. Communication is the most important thing when experimenting with fantasies and kink. Without it, you could end up hurting each other.