L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sharing my girlfriend

nabberm

Greenlighter
hi, i've always fantasized about my girlfriend having sex with another guy. me and my gf have been together for 4 years and before we started dating, she was quite flirtatious. she got around a little bit and knowing that she has been used a bit turns me on.

before we started together, she hung around with me and my friends and she had a thing for one of my friends. they've always been attracted to each other but never had sex. he has seen her naked a couple times, and she even flashed her boobs and p*ssy to him in a quiet section of a bar. to this day, i can still see her check him out sometimes and i know she still is attracted to him. he has always joked about banging her and would absolutely love to have sex with her.

the thing is i want them to have sex. i feel like there's some unfinished business that probably should have happened in the past, and they should have probably had sex a few times, but it never happened. me and her are both happy together and know we are most likely going to get married, but i want her to have sex with him. it's my fantasy.

the trouble is, i don't know how to bring up something like this to her. since we've been dating, neither one of them has seriously said they would want this, but i'm sure deep down, they both know that it should have happened and will always be curious about it. he's recently single and if told the idea, i'm sure would accept if he knew me and her were fine with it. the problem is asking her to. i don't think i can straight up ask her if she wants to. there must be some way to subtly hint her to want to do it. maybe steer the conversation there when we're drunk.

i just don't think i can directly say i want her to do this. i don't want it to ruin anything or become a frequent thing, just once or maybe twice and that's it. that's why doing it when we're all drunk i feel would make it more likely. i just don't know how to go about initiating this.

any help would be awesome

if you "dont want it to ruin anything or become a frequent thing"

maybe you could bring up her banging someone you find through craigslist? or pick someone up at a bar or something. someone who isn't your friend

i just think the potential for this to go wrong is too high if it is your friend banging your gf.

and is the idea that you want to watch? you want a threesome?

maybe you could bring up her banging someone you find through craigslist? [...]

i just think the potential for this to go wrong is too high if it is your friend banging your gf.
Solid advice!

Having his friend bang his GF -> has the potential to go wrong
Having a rando guy found on CL bang his GF -> just fine

Mate - I really struggle with being empathetic here, so I'm afraid that renders me useless on the topic. However, thanks fo the share / question, it's interesting to read your pov.

I would kinda +1 Mysterie

either one. i just want him inside her

Lol dude! Your fantasy made me chuckle. What a strange fantasy this is to me and the potential for this all to go so wrong seems crazy high.

What if you push this and they do fuck. Then she leaves you for him. What are you going to do then? Sit wanking over them getting married and some other dude fucking your girl for good. I shouldn't laugh at this but if I came back to this thread in 6 months and you posted this I would crack up so bad hahaha.

Bad idea IMO. While I enjoy the sounds of other people fucking in adjacent hotel rooms as much as any other pervert, I realized that watching my exgf fuck someone else was a bad idea when she broke up with me and started going to meetups. She says she's done with men after dealing with a acrimonious divorce and my dysfunctions, but the thought of her meeting someone else at one of these events seriously bothers me.

Sounds hot! You should double team her with a mate! But make sure she's down with this first.

Would you be OK with her being spit roasted, and blowing your mate while you fuck her? Or vice versa? Just use condoms for anal and vaginal sex and enjoy.

What if he has a bigger cock than you and makes her scream louder than you ever have?

You could probably find somebody on bluelight to help you if you post pics.

i have friends who did this and it was a disaster. even though the boyfriend wanted it to happen and truly maintains that position, the girlfriend and the other guy can't shake a guilty feeling. so the boyfriend regrets it as well -- not because he suddenly became jealous -- because he feels guilty about persuading them into doing something they feel dirty about. they two guys used to be close friends and don't really hang out anymore. the girl has spent many hours crying about the ordeal.

that's anecdotal. i think a big part of what went wrong in their situation is that it was just the boyfriend's fantasy; despite being physically attracted to one another, the girlfriend and the friend weren't really comfortable with the idea and went through with it to appease him. still, i second everyone's caution about the guy being someone close to you.

edit:
oh, and a big catalyst in his fantasy was penis size. which is such an unhealthy, unsexy topic.

Last edited:
You could lose her and also that is a rather unusual fantasy so she might think it is a bit weird.

Everyone checks other people out from time to time. It is rude as fuck to do it in front of your SO.

Personally if I had a gf who was flashing her cunny to my friends I would drop her like a bad habit.

So I mean if you want to treat your gf like a whore you probably can cuz she is already acting like one.

Yeah, I think a random person is best. There could be very negative consequences when using a good friend.

I would just bring up the idea in general, not stating anyone specific and if she seems okay with it then mentioning your friend might make her feel more comfortable

Mate - I really struggle with being empathetic here, so I'm afraid that renders me useless on the topic. However, thanks fo the share / question, it's interesting to read your pov.
Truly dazed from this thread yeah ...

But seeing the post count of just two --->
Dont-feed-the-trolls.png