Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a holiday! It's a day to relax and just rest.

Just found out that my friend who has been trying for a year to have a baby is preggy!!! OMG so happy for her!!!!

Such good news Maya <3

My parents are visiting me a week at the end of the month for my birthday. We talked today to confirm fun plans =D!

My siblings did something kind for me for my birthday :)

Today it's Friday and I just finished up at my job, went to work then we went out for lunch and went to the pub, went back to work, finished an hour early because all the bosses were gone and then went to the pub again. Now on the train back home and I'm heading straight to the pub again to see a friend, such a busy day in the life of an executive hahahaha what a terrific day.

PS happy birthday vaya! :)

Mrs A has taken me other progeny to visit her brother today / tonight so it's just me the dog and my 5 year old son.

Just put him to bed, read him a story ( half of which I made up to his great amusement ) sang him my special song and tucked him down after telling him how proud I am of him how very much I love him and that I will love him forever.

I realised later in my life how my own father had been unable to say and do things like that and even as an adult in crisis he was unable to reach out and tell me he loved me even though I asked him to. I no longer feel any animosity about it, and I think I have grieved the loss already, he has developed alzheimers now which has removed any chance of me reaching him in the way I wanted.

My mother understands and now I know deep down he has always loved me and has struggled with a level of Mental illness as do.

For all my failings I've been determined to show love towards my children in every way I can, I've never used physical violence towards them, never swear at them and rarely raise my voice. I was beaten quite a lot as a child and shouted at for things like wetting the bed, this continued into my school life and at one stage looked like it was going to lead to me being violent ...but it didn't.

I can't change the past but for me and my father I am building a closer more real relationship with my children, this and the love of me partner of 28years are the only things that are truly tangible and of value to me and I'm very, very grateful for them<3

Another fun night tonight. Attending a party at friend's place wearing ugly dresses lol!

Last edited:
^Ooh pictures :)

My boyfriend is off tonight and tomorrow so we get to have some fun together =D! I miss him while he's at work :(.

^Ooh pictures :)

My boyfriend is off tonight and tomorrow so we get to have some fun together =D! I miss him while he's at work :(.
Will do! Aw you have fun girl I miss my bf not gonna see him til dec of this year.

arranged a hot date next Saturday with a hottie I went to school with, so stoked =D

In an effort to get clean and get off heroin I dropped using the rig and went to snorting, only half a bag too.
May not seem much to some people, but for me it was a huge step.

Oh and when I was walking to the store I found a bottle of 32 0.5mg Xanax footballs. Just laying there in the alley, I accidentally kicked it with my feet.

^ try and limit your use of those so you will have them for the withdrawals.. your kinda like being smiled upon=D

last day of the family reunion and all is well.. and i have some much needed skins pencilled in for tomorrow.. life is good<3

Status
Not open for further replies.