Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Had a great workout today, ate healthy and I took the first steps towards giving my all for my studie

^great! I also had an awesome workout today also ate healthy and relaxing on the couch watching Better Call Saul

Spent the day with my love at the mummy exhibit they had going on downtown. Afterwards we went to one of our favorite Mexican joints and had steak and chicken quesadillas. Feels good to live a little outside of work. Happy to finally spend some time with my girlfriend and the girls.

Last edited:
It's snowing out, and I'm gonna go for a walk to the grocery store. Two positive things, because it hasn't precipitated here in forever (also snow usually means it's not so cold out), and I have no food at home lol so it will be nice to have some of that :)

Three positive things if you count the fact that I'm walking there! hehe

The little guy that generally cries during third grade art period actually got engaged with his work and felt good about it. YAY!!!!

I finally manage to got out Logan´s airport after waiting 2 days having 5 cancelled flights. My luggage is missing though.

Another day in paradise.. well maybe not its a cold as a witches teet outside.. but at least its sunny.

^im guessin you watched! I was rooting for Michael Keaton for Best Actor!! That was such a surprise that Eddie Redmayne won!!

"Politically" decided? The best many times loose..

Last edited:
Getting back to work should be positive I guess.

Last edited:
coloring mandalas at work.

it is extremely therapeutic to me and when i'm on the phones it distracts me from the mean callers. call centers suck!

Indeed Aq.!

Sometimes I'm better with numbers though but like the proverb, write, plant a tree and have children :)

I enjoy doing the budget and see where and if we will be able to travel together next time.
I love traveling and thinking about it, like how to fit my youngest in a work trip or take my wife out.

Need to to keep working a lot and earn enough money.

Last edited: