Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Hop skip and a jump for me my man, but then i'm getting on a bit and time is certainly relative,, esp to age.. fuck im not even close to old and i blink and like six months are gone.

Really good to see you trip=D.. should request crew sir.

Last edited:
well im up early which is a good thing since I need to go to work early again. Its better to come earlier or stay after work because no one will bother you about this and that and you can get so much done!!

Finished my last round being a hospital company to my friend. Despite of the tiredness I do feel very good to have helped. Not easy though..

Nice erik! I do understand, I spent 2 weeks with my nanny in icu, she finally goes home today. Saw someone leave there in a body bag.

Hospitals suck but when you need one you need one and I'm glad they are there. But every time I have been in one I think, "this is a healing environment?"

Yeah, it's certainly lacking when it comes to psychological comfort and healing, but I understand that. As long as I don't die, they've done good enough for me. Would be cool to see a change, though

As for positive, I'm finally starting to settle more into reality lately. Been almost in a trance the last 3 months after life stuff. Having some coffee and studying at the moment :D

^ awesome, Happy B day to your Son:D

I got a ton of shit done today, had a good workout and a good burger and chili for dinner. Life is Good.

It's a big day today at work, our sales guys are coming in the office to have a meeting with us about our new product lines. I will be extremely busy all day with not only the regular crazy work but also meetings and presentations.

No it's not easy you have that right. I was so tired physically and emotionally when my father was released a few months ago. I just wish my mom would have left the hospital with him, instead she passed away in a bloody car wreck. But everyday I tell my father that everything happened for a reason, but why am I so sad? I need to start taking my advice that I give. Fuck I miss her so much. I do wish she was here, I assume she is in sprit. I really want to hug her tight.

Going back to work today which I would not normally put up as a good thing but it really is. Excited to see the kids again.:)

I discovered something useful today.

I took some Seroquel to fall asleep, and it has that lobotomising effect so when I woke up I felt emotionless and extremely bored, very unlike myself. So I thought maybe some coffee could help, and it actually managed to switch on all the neurons again so I immediately felt a lot better. Now I know what to do for that.

another snow day = another day i don't have to work but still get paid for it.

I realized that I was so focused in a video game I used to play that I had lost track of time. I was having fun! It's nice to know that I can enjoy sober life again(although I still use) after a year long downward spiral of self-hate, suicidal tendencies, and fantasies of shooting up the school. I'm happy with my girlfriend and honestly can see myself spending my life with her :).