Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^ That's an excellent way to tip for understanding better specially if watch movies, news. Something you can figure some words from a the context.

My day was great. I managed to rest, watched a lot things/series in Netflix.
Too bad it's Sunday already.

Got an early start, healthy breakfast, meditation, organized, got to play music, ready for school!

I managed to exercise earlier before going to work and I had a very positive day.
It's was difficult to wake up but afterwards my mood was great all day long.
Small things can make an important difference sometimes. :)

Got my papers approved for time off. Most of them from overtime.
I'm not planning anything, except for some renovations but I'm afraid I might regret that later.
Anyways, I'm relieved I can use my overtime.

I failed at just about everything today--but what I didn't fail at was beating indecision. Indecision is my killer and it's how I live my life because making choices is often much more difficult than not. So if there's anything I can take away from today is that I made a decision.

well i did walk into the ppl at work where someone was saying "i don't think he is a gd conversationalist" when i walked in.

and its true and i don't mind people talking about me when i'm not there.

but the positive thing was that i didn't feel hardly anxious at work. usually i would feel somewhat nervous some of the night, but it was good. i had been feeling bad about being an outsider and worrying about being disliked by my bosses who are more naturally outgoing.

^ I know I would.

From my experience being new is good. That means you have been selected, chosen to be in this particular place. Your motivation is probably greater than those who have been there longer.

Bosses normally like young or new people because they know we can mutually benefit from this relationship. Outsider is like new and that is good IMO.

I had a very positive and productive day. Have proven to my boss that I can train people and can also train them - the bosses.

This increased my self esteem at work as they were really relying on me.

I'm about to deny going back to NYork to a quick seminar next week. My wife is killing me but I can postponed this for later.

I'm good where I am now. I'm achieving my goals and last year was a disaster. People in the office will remember me.

Last edited:
My project is looking really good. 2nd phase is all prepped to go. Now just did in and finish strong.

No overtime this weekend. Free agenda.

Wish you all a nice and cozy weekend! :)

I make my own cigarettes, I use a stuffing machine, but since I hate it so much (I'm smokin 40+ cigs/a day) I always sit down and make my cigarettes for the entire day in the morning. Last night I blacked-out, I don't know how but I have 4 cigarettes pre-made. :D Goes well with my morning tea. :)

It's the little things.

^ interesting.

There is version of Snus where you can make solid small 'bullets' with a metal device and use them later in your upper lip. It's a bit gross but 'crafty'. Now most people from the region end up using these 'mini tea' bags made out of tobacco.

Nicotine without the chemicals / smoke or paper. It's pasteurized but not precisely safer though - specially in terms of habit making.

^ True.

Something I had underestimated before quitting.
Being in peace with my wife lately is turning this weekend to a very good and enjoyable one.
Tomorrow we get the entire day for us. At least until later at night. :)

^Enjoy the rest of your alone time with your wife. Make it count and take it all in bud :)

i just went on a date. maybe the first date i've even been on. i mean i've been at restaurants with people, but never before having had sex with them. this was a true date in the sense it was to get to know someone with the possibility of establishing a relationship. met them on tinder. we went to a museum for the last day of the high fashion exhibit, and then had lunch at its cafe.

i like the person. cute, nice, intelligent. i was extremely nervous during. i was googling "how to greet on the first date" five minutes before leaving. it went at least well enough that i got a "this was fun" and "let me know" at the end.

^ I'm happy for you. I bet he was as nervous as you were. That's a great feeling and I suppose good things like that is worth waiting for. ;)