• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^ That's great NSA.

9 months, +2!! Very happy with that!!

You know, I haven't succeed for that much, and be that well for more than a decade - indeed! =D

congrats erik!

i had an intention this morning to not use the internet until evening, and i would alot myself 30 minutes to do BL/check other forums.
i succeeded, which is rare. i like myself a lot more when i am not constantly distracting myself on the internet, and i get so much done ;d.

Thanks Mysterie!

With me is the opposite. I spent so much time at work in Financial Programs that internet is a relief for me.
But it was not always like that.

Wish you a great day! :)

@Tryptamine, I know you have been going through a tough phase but fortunately you are the only one that can change this. Listen;

This will pass, that's certain. Everything changes. Why don't you visit a hospital and offer to volunteer,
You could go to a hospital and you'll see plenty of people giving their last drop of hope to live for another day.

People who did not ask for the conditions they have. Go and visit the child's cancer area. They always need people there. And you'll feel good that you have done that.
You can't, or shouldn't simply give up. You are young and have a life ahead of you.

I'm telling you all of this because you brought up this issue in the other thread.

I've already mentioned I've been through this experience and it does not matter how you do it but you can never be sure of how dark, dry and cold the other side could be. I have had an experience like that 8-9 years ago and because of this spiritual world I can tell you something makes our instincts fight to be alive whether or want it or not.

People who OD will vomit while unconscious and a lot of them simply wake up after being in coma with a lot of new physical problems because you instinctively want to live. I have come back from the dead after being in a coma for a couple of days.
It was the darkest time I've ever lived up to this minute. And I made it as 'impossible' as it seemed I made it through, with some damages but I did survive. That shows how humans can be.

Trust me, nothing will give you guarantees that the other side will be any easier. Nobody knows, but there's a common knowledge from those like me who made it back who can affirm it's all dark, cold and lonely.

Do something about your life. Don't just expect things will just change although they will at one point. You seem smart and I can understand how you feel now, but I also know it's possible to change. Don't give up. There's no good endings when you chose the other option. Not from my perspective and experience in this particular case.

Take care!<3
Erik

Last edited:
i have a new kitten called smokey she is about 6 or 7 weeks old wasn't my plan because i want charlie back but someone thought it may help to stop me killing myself

another day where i didn't suck at the teet of the internet until late-evening

Been finding lots of good music. Feeling better today. When I was having a really bad time earlier today, Lucky seemed to know it because he wanted to stay with me. Baby does the same thing but he was the one close to me at the time.

Glad to hear it dreamer. What is your music genre of choice at the moment?

I met up with my ex today and we could maybe possibly get back together.

It hasn't been too long since we sp,it and I still think about her everyday and miss her so it was a really positive meeting today. Whether anything long term will redevelop I don't know yet but she did say, and she isn't one that is big on giving compliments, not because she doesn't feel things or is rude, but she is pretty emotionally shy, anyways, she said possibly the nicest thing she could have said.

And it wasn't just what she said, the way she said it. Almost off the cuff, or casually. She didn't realize how good it would make me feel. She said "I was always proud to walk with you at my side"

Im going to look at her picture and try to get sober really hard. Every day I'm going to keep trying, and then I am going to try and I WILL stay sober.

tl;dr
Ex said something really nice to me

Easy Sunday morning. Good sleep after a pleasant's family night out.

Hanging with my son.. room at a Hilton... Sherlock Holmes exibit at the museum. . Country fried steak and eggs for breakfast. Pushing a start my own company. Tickets in hand to be home for the holidays. Time off after busting ass. A three hundred % increase in pay with a 2/3 cut in labor time and being my own boss.

@^ thats a gd day =D

i got my first job today in 1 or 2 years. its working at a pizza shop with my best friend!