Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Im going to a birthday party tonight. Been months since i have gone out and socialized. Im very excited to meet my friends again, catch up and chat etc.

Nice. Looking forward to this tomorrow, and am in the same boat as you.

Today(or yest) my highlight was going out for a run and walk down the woods with a wee lemon skunk joint and the dug with his big happy face.

Last edited:
My body is reasonably strong despite the years of poking, prodding, and intrusive chemicals.

I still have family who will talk to me. despite our dysfunction.

I am physically dependent... however I can function completely fine and live as if I were sober. What a deal. MMT has it ups and downs... but today I feel the up.

Almost a year and a half sober of my IV etizolam/PG habit. That was harder to kick than IV dope.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

i read a post you posted here about panic attack after ecstasy use. I find it very interesting , but do not quite understand.

I abused ecstasy for 1 year back in 2011, and finally i got a panic attack without feeling the high at all. i thought it is because the drugs is not good. so i tried a second time with another pill, then same thing happen , no high but sufferring. and then i tried agian , still the same. then one year latter i tried e again , i can not feel high at all. what is wrong with me , why i can not feel high with e anymore, what can i do to get high with e again , can you tell me.

regards

Spencer

There´s nothing wrong with you Spencer. Maybe this is not your thing or not your drug of choice. Maybe it´s your body telling you something.
This would be actually a positive thing for you as substances these days are too cut and God knows what´s in those mixtures..

Is sobriety a positive thing? It´s not making me a better person. I´m healthy. Started doing exercises. Doing a good diet.
However, it seems I´m not feeling as positively as I would wish.

Ofc! Sobriety is a positive thing! Everyday I am thankful for it. For me it's a blessing

I had a nice Mother's Day with my mom and the rest of the family. Really grateful to have been able to spend that time with them for the first time completely sober in I do not know how long. I could tell she was really grateful for it too. I am struggling too Erikmen but you know it will get easier!

^Cosmic I am very happy for you (and for your mom). I know that made her happier than anything.<3

Had a good Mothers Day myself--emotional, not without tears (lots!) but also full of love from all over the globe and right around me as well.<3

I feel happy to be active on BL again after some years away from the internet and computers in general. I was happily surprised I found my username and password on a piece of paper tucked away sometime ago. Sadly I'm back, atleast partially, to deal with problems that drove me here in the first place. But I feel optimistic that with a little help from the community maybe one day I can help others too.

Bumped into an old friend. Was lovely to catch up and that's the first time i've felt that way about a social encounter in years now.

Happy Mothers Day to you @Herb ?

my cat charlie jack is acting a lot happier of late he is playful again i guess its because i am in a better place at the moment poor little cats been worried about me it's nice to see my old little cat back

Hey thanks:)

Whith what I know now I would alter that taper advice to dropping five or ten mgs once a week for oxy.

Ofc! Sobriety is a positive thing! Everyday I am thankful for it. For me it's a blessing

It´s a blessing, very true ^
That´s my positive thing. I´m sober and adjusting well, little by little and one day at the time.