Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

strong workout, really productive day, couple hours at the pool, quality dinner... hopefully a good movie sliding into the br... could use a blow job, but im not complaining. %)

Haha you guys! :D

Hmmm somethin positive, not havin to deal with our owner that possibly is bipolar ugh!

I'm slowly starting to eat at least two meals again, it's been a while at least a few years. I came to the conclusion that I may have a eating disorder due to PSTD and I punished myself from food IDK why I, I assume it was the only thing I could control in life was what I ate. :\

So yea I basically ate maybe once a week sometimes I would binge eat every couple weeks :(. But on the bright side I am getting my healthy eating habits back slowly but surely I will be there soon. <3

Wow, once a week? I'm so glad you're starting to eat again, that's really, really bad for you. <3

I had a great workout today, and I'm starting to really look defined. I love it. :)

Also I've got plans to go frisbee golfing with my friend today, and I'm making plans right now to hike this Saturday at this amazing river/waterfall place, and I'm also making plans to camp all weekend again in 2-3 weeks. I love where I live. <3

^ Thank you, yea I am determined to stay on a regular eating habit. Hell sometimes I could skip a week (so unhealthy) It's not like I'm stick & bones or anything I'm 5'7 135 pounds. And the fucked up part is I don't hate the way my body is it's fine, I just don't like being unhealthy... if that makes sense.

i connected with two people today in a way that helped me learn from their life experience.. the guy at the new age shop was really cool and we just vibed well, and the woman who runs the sensory deprivation tank clinic, was just totally chill and it was fun to chat with her.

im kind of starting to see, that if you open yourself up to everyone, there is soooooo much to learn!@!!!

A positive revelation today. Learned that i have to have a thicker or even the thickest skin for long-term survival. Preparation to have a stronger state of mind starts now.

met this elderly nun with cancer. her spirit is so uplifting, actually the first person i ever talked to with knowing that they don't have much time left but just to see someone at that stage of life and still be positive and so full of love is amazing. just made me feel better about humanity + i'm glad the time i spent with her also brightened up her day. we all in this together so lets love one another.

Worked out today and have been on top of my diet and supplements. Haven't drank in 6 days although I'm not quitting. I've definitely scaled way back tho.

we all in this together so lets love one another.

yep.

today i woke up just feeling depressed and full of self-doubt and shame, i kind of realised its because i have been slacking on meditation for 5 days or something consecutively, so i meditated, and took the dog for a walk, and im back! no more self-hatred. its easy to start feeling happy and forget that its regular meditation that makes me this way

Just got back from a Phish show... best show of my life thus far, it was beautiful and epic, so healing.

Watching the kids, Damn to be that age again :), the innocents & imaginations are so wonderful.