• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

I'm using nicotine gum, Grizzly pouches, and a vape pen. No way I could quit cold turkey.

Quitting smoking is easy; I've done it a thousand times. --Mark Twain

Have you tried the Rogue .. it’s good imho and I dropped smokeless years ago and haven’t looked back.. more nicotine and now smokeless is just gross. way cheaper too.. under 5$ US a tin of 20 pouches.

I have a very few mins to spend with family (y'all mfs) and honestly it lessens my stress. Always has.

Well in this past month or a lil longer I've brought my tolerance back to zero with benzos and didn't lose control

Also cut my smoking back to 1-2 cigs a day or none most of this last month or so

So I'm extremely grateful for my self control and resolve which has always been a big problem for me

I pray y'all have a blessed day 🙏🏼

No work til tues. Well I'll be working but on my time. Chores don't do themselves iirc
Done with this bus for the week.
Perspective sure but damn....

Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
Detoxed from a fentanyl habit, got back today. Induced bupranorphine and I'm alright. 17 hours of precipitated withdrawals, whole ordeal took 7 days. Was an experience I'll never forget leaving me a much stronger person in the end. Won't be easy to sleep tonight, and work will be difficult tomorrow, but I came out of it with an almost spiritual experience. Never been so thankful in my life.

I thought I might be able to become less of a fat circus freak created by the government (25 lb of SHIT?)

But government agents are cutting my hair off like some fucking elderly woman and I'm going to punch someone

Um alcohol

I like positive alcohol

Maybe I'll just stop eating even tho i.have a nutritional deficiency

I need vitamins

I'm sorry the only thing I like is alcohol

Not really anything specifically. Just some balance. Not anything to show off, but it's there and I feel slightly euphoric for it.

There's an event nearby with really cool live music. I can hear it just enough to be enjoyable, and that's what I've doing while reading threads from four years ago. I was desperate for mental stimulation and inspiration and happy to have found some.

1)I ve started a new music project with one of the few (actually, one of....two) friends of mine who s not into drugs. The fact that co0nservatory trained musicians take seriously a guy like me who is not even able to read music means I m not that shitty, i guess.
2) I ve had a very much needed chat with my wife, and I m confident that we ll get thru this coke crisis in a way or another,
3) I ve slept for like 26 hour straight
4) This crazy summer it s almost over