Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Going out with my best friend in a few hours. She's covering a Juice It Up event, so apparently we get free juice, massages (why? Idk, but I'll take it), swag bags...then a comped chefs table thing at this really cool place, Mesa. I'm excited to see her, but not looking forward to some of the questions she'll probably have for me. It'll be nice to get out and pampered tho...my dad's not the best company rn

^That sounds fun--enjoy it!

@xstayfadedx--You have come so far. I'm so happy for you. I know Jake would be, too.<3

Going out with my best friend in a few hours. She's covering a Juice It Up event, so apparently we get free juice, massages (why? Idk, but I'll take it), swag bags...then a comped chefs table thing at this really cool place, Mesa. I'm excited to see her, but not looking forward to some of the questions she'll probably have for me. It'll be nice to get out and pampered tho...my dad's not the best company rn

There she is, :)
Kinda makes u feel like a person again when going out with friends. Wish i got my belly rubbed after dinner. :)

I am enjoying the day,out bike'n it up. Picked up a lemonade freeze.

Working on a fun project for a change, where we'll sponsor few Universities that are trying to get really smart people and offering a scholarship in another country. It's nice to see so many enthusiastic young people who believe they can do something different, leave their mark.

I still have to get back to the bureaucracy soon, trying to enjoy these couple of days.

So today I was given the 'supervisor' badge. It realllyyy means a lot to me, knowing that on august 22nd,2016 i looked up to the guys with more time then me that wore the peer mentor badges, and now i am honored to be wearing the p/m supervisor badge. Meaning i have excelled in me wanting to just wear the p/m badge. Now i am over all of the peer mentors, and they are over all the clients(250ish), so its really awesome!

Am just really grateful that i dont have to be woken up by police them telling me that the ems are on their way because i was so intoxicated. (Rode by that going on tonight).
I must never forget where I came from because that was me over a year ago.
D's that is so cool.!! I'm so happy for you ! A shout out from Cali . Lots of love :)
Sounds like you have alot of responsibility now.. keep it up , you are awesome . Don't let anyone get you down. You are strength. You make the difference..

D's that is so cool.!! I'm so happy for you ! A shout out from Cali . Lots of love :)
Sounds like you have alot of responsibility now.. keep it up , you are awesome . Don't let anyone get you down. You are strength. You make the difference..

Thanks for the groovy vibes from cali :), been taking it 1 day at a time for the last 13 months and havnt found the real desire to drink again, that being said I have to do the footwork in order to stay sober, right now i am at a 'celebrate recovery' meeting, really here to support one of my friends,and after discovering that one of our close friends has gone back out figure we needed some jesus.
Now i am not a church goer, i believe in mother earth, and get my strength from nature. Sometimes I do like to go and check out what is all out there, hell i might hear something that i needed to hear at this meeting.

That being said, just trying not to let my feelings controll who i am today.

^My parents want me to go to those celebrate recovery meetings. How was it???

Rn eating sushi and it's glorious ??

^My parents want me to go to those celebrate recovery meetings. How was it???

Rn eating sushi and it's glorious ����

It was alright, they do the long version of the serinty prayer, and the 12 steps&bibical 12 steps, which is good because i really havnt spent much time researching them,trying to keep it simple.
They fed us dinner, and afterwords did a recovery wheel of fortune game which was pretty neat, ofcourse the team that i was on won :), the prize was a celebrate recovery bible and we gave it to the newcomer.
All and all it was something different then i am use to doing, i just might go to it again next week because a majority of the group were younger folks,(18-30ish) so thats a plus.

The ride back sucked because we rode our bikes through the hood, and theres been gun shots going off, shootings and shit, i am not with it today,so besides the bike ride its been a pretty good day. Am working through some personal character defects of mine, and thats what my 10th step inventory is for.allows me to reflect on my day and see where i was selfish,dishonest and selfseeking,and just note what i went through. I talked about some of the things in the sober living forum,
Anyways enough about me, what type of sushi are you eating? That sounds better then the spegiti i had earlier at c.r.
Hows the home life? You been looking for work?

I have been to AA and NA during some parts of my life but I had never really focused on the steps. I know some of most of them. I went mostly because of the meetings alone.

Hell yeah sf! I am so happy for you! We have lost to many friends from that shit, and I'd really hate to lose anymore.

Thank you D's <3

^That sounds fun--enjoy it!

@xstayfadedx--You have come so far. I'm so happy for you. I know Jake would be, too.<3

Awe thanks Herbie <3 and omg, I miss Jake so much. I was thinking about him the other day....

Thank you D's <3
Anytime babe, you know we got your back! :)

18ApAF8.jpg

Just wanted to share my 1 year medallion. I keep it with me at all times!

Pretty well designed, nice medal! Congratulations xstayfadedx! 1 year is quite an accomplishment! :)

Trying to make today a significant step in reclaiming my life from depression. Im not fully confident in the outcome right now but it feels good to hit what I hope can be a turning point (feel like theres been a lot of those)

That sounds like a great and important moment in your life. It's a welcome feeling of victory and satisfaction erned from what we have done! Congrats. :)

I gotta give a shoutout to my big homie God because without him everything I have today would not be possible. He does the impossible for me. But the devil is also real......

^ These two voices constantly disagreeing may come to terms sometimes.

I am relieved to have this day free so I can rest and get rid of this annoying flu. I am feeling much better already.

I am finally feeling much better. I think I was immune to feeling sick as I don't really recall being home with fever. It's actually interesting how many times I used to be feel down with withdrawals, and had actually forgotten how it was to be sick for real. There's no sadness just the usual weakness.

I am finally feeling much better. I think I was immune to feeling sick as I don't really recall being home with fever. It's actually interesting how many times I used to be feel down with withdrawals, and had actually forgotten how it was to be sick for real. There's no sadness just the usual weakness.

It's crazy... at some point it just becomes part of life, almost routine. I feel so much healthier now that I'm sober and not getting dope sick constantly.

Had a good day at work today. Got some school work done. It was a good day even though nothing special happened, just felt good to be productive.

Go my first article published today, in this new writing gig i'm doing.

Also, i had a lovely refreshing afternoon nap. So good.

Hi all,

I'm one week from being clean from a Fent/Oxy habit for 15 years. Been tapering and now down to 12 mcg fent only. In about five days I burn my last patch and go clean. I'm looking forward to it and scared to death at the same time. Think some good thoughts for me.

LV