Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Got it locked in, going to a meeting later tonight with one of my best friends(hes coming back from a relapse).

Everyone is out and I got home early. It's silent, I'm taking a well deserved nap. :)

See you all later tonight!

Nap sounds like hell right now, soo jittery from this coffee, i dunno what it is, maybe whenever someone in the office makes a pot of coffee i feel like i need some of that.
Anyway atleast this caffeine headache went away for now lol.

I drink coffee all day long, even after dinner. Can't live without it. ;)

What a beautiful day today! I am going out for lunch with few colleagues. Pretty cosy outside.

It has been a very beautiful day outdoors, did ride my bike some, went and picked up some coffee and a few odds and ends. I have been going through a lot of camel snus(mint),and really enjoy those little pouches.

Going to take a shower and just chill for the rest of the night, started taking an antibiotic because one of my teeth is really bothering me..or well whats left of it. I really need to get it pulled, dentist are on my list of fears, not because of the work they do, its the pain medications that they give me. Will get through it sober.

It's been a beautiful 72* Friday and I'm going out to lunch with a dear friend this weekend while she's down for a visit. Hopefully this will be an idyllic weekend.

#Feelsgoodfeels

It has been a really good day, went on a bike ride and took a few pictures:)
9lZjBY6.jpg

Thats a train bridge that crosses over the ohio river, there are 2 huge concrete pillars that lift up the bridge so boats can go underneath.

shOrheD.jpg

This is a pic of the locks on the ohio, if anyone knows about locks a boat goes in this 'lock' and by using gravity water fills up the lock and the barge passes through.really neat watching the process.

just finished a bunch of homework that I had been putting off. Feels good to have it done, makes me wonder if I should stop procrastinating... eh maybe tomorrow.

Got to talk to an old friend for a while today. Was cool telling him about being sober and knowing that he cares and can understand. Found out he actually went to rehab about the same time that I did and has been doing well himself. Life is cool right now.

Also just put my little nephew to sleep, something I would never have done or had the chance to do had I not gotten clean.

Homework is not fun. When I thought I would no longer have those. I had to do it with my daughter, then with my other son, etc. It never ends. I question a lot why schools pass so much of homework. It's everyday.

Sunday today, I woke up early I could enjoy the day as much as possible and it's great so far. I have walked with the dog, went out with my youngest. And will son take everyone out for lunch. I miss my daughter though. I hope she's doing fine as she says. She doesn't normally talk about her problems so I don't get worried but I do whether she does or does not talk. Time to lrt her go and be whatever she wants to be. She's all grown up now.

I wonder if parents get less worried about their children at some point?! :?

I wonder if parents get less worried about their children at some point?! :?

I'm watching my friends now go through this with their children's marriages and then the worry with the grandchildren! I think it comes with the territory of loving someone so much. What is important is to understand what we actually have control over that our worry may help: nothing!

Does it stop me from worrying to know that? No. But the worry sessions are shorter.8):?=D<3

I made a track. Well tried to at least. Felt not too great so I skipped out on work to make some music, which is at least a productive use of my depression. Still looking to alleviate that depression all together though. However I am proud of myself.

I just made it to two years sober from opiates and heroin mainly but i was like Hunter S. Thompson i was doing every psychoactive drug known to mankind. i got my family back. i got my job back. i got my life back! cannabis cures! thank you Lucifer for guiding me into the path of clarity and happiness with your light! I hope everyone in here is doing well also! and to those who cant escape the needle or pills there is hope and you just have to want it!8(

Last edited:
So today I was given the 'supervisor' badge. It realllyyy means a lot to me, knowing that on august 22nd,2016 i looked up to the guys with more time then me that wore the peer mentor badges, and now i am honored to be wearing the p/m supervisor badge. Meaning i have excelled in me wanting to just wear the p/m badge. Now i am over all of the peer mentors, and they are over all the clients(250ish), so its really awesome!

Am just really grateful that i dont have to be woken up by police them telling me that the ems are on their way because i was so intoxicated. (Rode by that going on tonight).
I must never forget where I came from because that was me over a year ago.

I'm watching my friends now go through this with their children's marriages and then the worry with the grandchildren! I think it comes with the territory of loving someone so much. What is important is to understand what we actually have control over that our worry may help: nothing!

Does it stop me from worrying to know that? No. But the worry sessions are shorter.8):?=D<3
It's very refreshing hearing things from your point of view=D. It makes it a bit easier to cope with, much lighter as well. Thanks!
<3

Hell yeah sf! I am so happy for you! We have lost to many friends from that shit, and I'd really hate to lose anymore.