• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Managed to distract me enough by reading and answering s posts to forget about my roaring PTSD

I got some weed for this morning, i saved it just for today and am glad I did. Morning is the ultimate Best time to smoke for me, all day goes way More positively 😋

Was able to set boundaries.
Homie didn't like it much but by end of day apologized and I just hoped that my response was appropriate... he said it was most def and he lashed out cause he couldn't get what he wanted.
It's cool.
We had a good day.
:)

I was productive in my job (with a little help, though)
I noticed that two snake plant leaves that broke off the plant and which I then put into a glass of water like eight months ago have grown roots!
I got a message from someone I thought would never answer (public service workers like to take their time)

I managed somehow to finish some work, still don't know how because I had sever allegry-induced brain fog.
Thanks to a mix of cold medicine, antihistamines and clona I had a 30-minute daydream time and now I feel relaxed and refreshed and allergy free and happy.