• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadow People: Stories + Theories

As someone who's been manipulated by faeries, I beg to differ. I'm also someone who believes mostly in the psychological model of magic, but some things have happened that I can't explain otherwise, I don't give them power though and still insist that they weren't real
I agree with that too. There is a distinction. I’ve myself had drug induced hallucinations. I’ve not personally encountered directly dark shadow beings. I used to have a very high vibrational field, an emanation of light, before Lyme crippled my faculties and spiritual strength in 2005, but I am still a very “light being” by nature.

I have a personal power. I do not fear, especially do grant permission for sinister shadow beings to enter my space. No invitations. And that inner bright light is still inherent to me.

But again, the spiritual world is real. I’m no fantasist. I’m just interested in and open to any and all truths.

The only one that really scares me, is the consideration we may as humans effectively just be one gigantic harvestable crop of crickets for some nefarious alien race. That would really put my faith to the test.

As someone who's been manipulated by faeries, I beg to differ. I'm also someone who believes mostly in the psychological model of magic, but some things have happened that I can't explain otherwise, I don't give them power though and still insist that they weren't real
Anything we experience is real in a way, the weird creatures I saw as a child felt very real at the time. But it's a different kind of real, less literal and more psychological in origin. Although I admit that at times it can be difficult to separate that kind of stuff from the actual (verifiable) reality.

If you were walking across the desert thirsty as hell, and suddenly saw an Oasis, you would really want it to be real, and if you aren't familiar with optical illusions then you would have no reason to doubt yourself.
Sometimes we get really intertwined with our beliefs and start to considered them as a part of who we are. When that happens it becomes very hard to change, even if you found evidence that directly contradicts your ideas (you would find a way to either disregard it, or to justify it via some kind of mental gymnastics).
This can happen to anyone, it's part of the human psychology.

@AutoTripper Funny enough not even a month ago i started researching Solomons ring which was believably used to control djinns and give him some out of this world powers, how true or real this is no one knows, I will never know but just the idea of having a ring that you could actually conjure up djinns and control them is fascinating and scary AF at the same time.
That ring may purely serve like a signature of a contract, it strikes my mind. No coincidences I say. Your nose just led you onto an interesting topic which makes one think a bit.

The Djinns themselves, they don’t scare me, but they sure are freaky as well as fascinating to learn of.

Anything we experience is real in a way, the weird creatures I saw as a child felt very real at the time. But it's a different kind of real, less literal and more psychological in origin. Although I admit that at times it can be difficult to separate that kind of stuff from the actual (verifiable) reality.

If you were walking across the desert thirsty as hell, and suddenly saw an Oasis, you would really want it to be real, and if you aren't familiar with optical illusions then you would have no reason to doubt yourself.
Sometimes we get really intertwined with our beliefs and start to considered them as a part of who we are. When that happens it becomes very hard to change, even if you found evidence that directly contradicts your ideas (you would find a way to either disregard it, or to justify it via some kind of mental gymnastics).
This can happen to anyone, it's part of the human psychology.
100%. I specifically keep my personal beliefs and experiences on pretty much anything pretty open ended in a lot of ways to try and keep an open mind. As much as I can anyway, of course I have some strong beliefs myself, but thats personal to me.

I find the people who are more extreme in their beliefs are really warped, because youre right. They wind up in a headspace and read into things seeking confirmation bias, reject everything contrary, any kind of solid opposing argument, or concrete proof. Both sides of any issue has merit, but I think the truth is always somewhere more in the middle. It’s also a pretty individual thing. No matter how convinced of anything any one is there will be others who are in exact opposition, and for a real reason. Equally as real to them at least.

That ring may purely serve like a signature of a contract, it strikes my mind. No coincidences I say. Your nose just led you onto an interesting topic which makes one think a bit.

The Djinns themselves, they don’t scare me, but they sure are freaky as well as fascinating to learn of.
And with that said, my research will continue but with a lot more caution. As i believe there has to be some form of truth from all this and looking at it outside from a religious view. Or more open minded view and not just connecting it to christianity as this stuff happens or is mentioned in a lot of other religions, so tying it down to one specific one is gonna be a bit close minded i think.

But thanks for your insight and open mindedness.

I don't know if I deny the existence of the spiritual world, it would depend on what your definition is.
For example, many historical figures have a profound impact on the world we live in, their ideas are still very much alive despite the fact that the individuals have been dead for a long time. If the spiritual world is something like the collective consciousness (or unconsciousness) then yeah I think it's real, or at least it seems to be somewhat real.

But if it means there are literal fairies and magical creatures manipulating human beings or actively having an impact on what we consider to be the material world, then I find it very difficult to believe. I mean, I'm pretty sure those are mythological creatures. There're supposed to be kind of like methaphors or analogies, not to be taken 100% literally.
Hypothetically speaking anything could be true, but is there any actual evidence? I mean, how do you know it's Djinn and not a frog with red wings and 5 legs from the 42st dimension?
I watched a lot of video recordings taken also of djinns, freakily hovering around sleepingb individuals, messing with their heads. Blowing out lamps, blowing blankets off while they sleep. Tormenting them. They are quite well known in India. Some have manifested seemingly permanently in full physical form in Frankenstein dog like creatures with a very peculiar walk.

And that’s exactly what I’m talking about and personally readily believe in having years back studied any literature, accounts, so many videos.

What Dynamo does on many occasions, simply defies the laws of physics. Djinns have that capability of influencing this 3D realm, made ultimately of energetic vibration manifesting in solid material illusion. As well as influence the human body causing any level of harm, with some incentive though.

I wasn’t at all referring to the ghost like memories, reverberations and legacies of the past great minds who continue to influence our lives, society and consciousness up until this day, metaphorical spirits. Different entirely.

I’m referring to real, conscious 4th Dimensional entities, visiting this Dimension like hooligans up to no good.

I believe in this. Not one bit because “I want to”, or it comforts me, creates a fantasy.

But because, being a deep thinker of spiritual nature, having seen and heard all of the things I’ve experienced in my 41 year old life, it fits with me and is very plausible, with plenty of acclaim and fascinating accounts if you go looking for it.

People used to say that spirits or magic were responsible for every single thing that they didn't understand. If it didn't rain it was because the spirits were angry, if someone misteriously got sick it was because of a curse, women doing weird stuff were obviously witches, an epileptic child was possesed, etc...
It really doesn't get us anywhere. It's OK to say "I don't know".

Edit: oh and I'm pretty sure you don't need magic to explain the stuff that David Blaine does.

Edit 2: though it's a nice conversation topic and makes for interesting and/or spooky stories.
This. Its almost a supernatural equivalent of god of the gaps.

100%. I specifically keep my personal beliefs and experiences on pretty much anything pretty open ended in a lot of ways to try and keep an open mind. As much as I can anyway, of course I have some strong beliefs myself, but thats personal to me.

I find the people who are more extreme in their beliefs are really warped, because youre right. They wind up in a headspace and read into things seeking confirmation bias, reject everything contrary, any kind of solid opposing argument, or concrete proof. Both sides of any issue has merit, but I think the truth is always somewhere more in the middle. It’s also a pretty individual thing. No matter how convinced of anything any one is there will be others who are in exact opposition, and for a real reason. Equally as real to them at least.
In a perfect world I think everyone should be free to believe and do what they want in their private lives, as long as you're not harming others (more or less, without getting into the details). It's also true that noone experiences reality in exactly the same way.

But I think it's a bit disingenuous to say that both sides of the argument are equally valid.
A person who really values reason over faith can be convinced to change his views when presented with logic and evidence. That's why we have the scientific method, science is constantly changing and updating itself as we learn more about the real nature of things. And you can see that it clearly works just by looking at the world around you.

The same cannot be said about purely faith-based beliefs and superstition.
As far as I know fairies and 4D spirits haven't given us anything of value besides interesting stories, and certainly not stuff like drinking water, electricity, modern medicine or even the ability to share your beliefs on an internet thread about shadow people.

Last edited:
In a perfect world I think everyone should be free to believe and do what they want in their private lives, as long as you're not harming. It's also true that noone experiences reality in exactly the same way.

But I think it's a bit disingenuous to say that both sides of the argument are equally valid.
A person who really values reason over faith can be convinced to change his views when presented with logic and evidence. That's why we have the scientific method, science is constantly changing and updating itself as we learn more about the real nature of things. And you can see that it clearly works just by looking at the world around you.

The same cannot be said about purely faith-based beliefs and superstition.
As far as I know fairies and 4D spirits haven't bought us anything of value besides interesting stories, and certainly not stuff like drinking water, electricity, modern medicine or even the ability to share your beliefs on an internet thread about shadow people.
Well, just on that final point you make, that would actually depend on just how wild and outward one’s own belief system was, because those who believe in Reptilians from the 4th Dimension, possessing many world leaders, controlling the earth, would also believe that they have had a silent dramatic influence, boost on the rapid advancement of technology since early 1900’s.

Like, I have heard it suggested- Bill Gates was effectively GIVEN the internet. He takes great credit of course. Lots other technologies as well, supplied by forces above.

Now I was being partly jestful as I’m high on nice weed. But I’m not getting into that side of it, to spark debate, just making that point.

I mean, how can we be sure that the incredible technologies developed, all of them, came from mortal man? We are deceived always.

But, aside, that’s all theoretical, likely in my belief, but very different to when I’m speaking of basic mundane 4th D beings entering this reality,, simple spiritual world.

Just because we haven’t all seen it, measured it empirically, proved it with science, is still no reason to doubt it as a very real possibility, in my view.

Well, just on that final point you make, that would actually depend on just how wild and outward one’s own belief system was, because those who believe in Reptilians from the 4th Dimension, possessing many world leaders, controlling the earth, would also believe that they have had a silent dramatic influence, boost on the rapid advancement of technology since early 1900’s.

Like, I have heard it suggested- Bill Gates was effectively GIVEN the internet. He takes great credit of course. Lots other technologies as well, supplied by forces above.

Now I was being partly jestful as I’m high on nice weed. But I’m not getting into that side of it, to spark debate, just making that point.

I mean, how can we be sure that the incredible technologies developed, all of them, came from mortal man? We are deceived always.

But, aside, that’s all theoretical, likely in my belief, but very different to when I’m speaking of basic mundane 4th D beings entering this reality,, simple spiritual world.

Just because we haven’t all seen it, measured it empirically, proved it with science, is still no reason to doubt it as a very real possibility, in my view.
All I can say is:
What would it take to convince you that politicians are most likely not interdimensional reptiles, and that the development of the internet/computers in general took an incredible amount of hours and hard work, which wouldn't even have been possible if not for many previous scientific breakthroughs?

I bet you wouldn't like it if a bunch of people on the internet started to say that you're nothing more than a cold blooded interdimensional reptile :ROFLMAO:

All I can say is:
What would it take to convince you that politicians are most likely not interdimensional reptiles, and that the development of the internet/computers in general took an incredible amount of hours and hard work, which wouldn't even have been possible if not for many previous scientific breakthroughs?

I bet you wouldn't like it if a bunch of people on the internet started to say that you're nothing more than a cold blooded interdimensional reptile :ROFLMAO:
I did not say, I myself ascribe to that particular belief.I was just using it as an example regarding alleged benefits which these fourth dimensional beings potentially could have brought us should certain seemingly whack Outlandish theories were to be true.

I do not know one way or the other the merits of such claims I keep my mind open to it but I genuinely don’t know so I stay open to the possibility, But I don’t build my own core reality around it in anyway.

I honestly do try to remain open to all possibilities. I would be genuinely disappointed and not pride hurt at all to learn that I am greatly wrong about the great number of things. I am purely about the ultimate truth and do my absolute best to really discern the real truth from within the cracks of the artificial deceptive oppressive reality we live in, But not to confirm my own bias because my own bias is pretty miserable if anything I seek in hope to see evidence that I am wrong as a general principle.

A person who really values reason over faith can be convinced to change his views when presented with logic and evidence. That's why we have the scientific method, science is constantly changing and updating itself as we learn more about the real nature of things. And you can see that it clearly works just by looking at the world around you..
I didnt mean both sides are right when I said valid. It requires an equal playing field to truly have a discourse though. When each side is just sniping down the other as being absolutely wrong and being hostile, which is often the case, theres no conclusion to he drawn to move forward on an issue.

Not sure if you guys are kidding but you should not engage with your hallucinations, that will worsen them in my experience. Ignore them and pretend they don't exist because they don't.
@Pickledlemons is right. Also, IMO this thread is not producing anything beneficial anymore.

It may well be encouraging some people to let go of an already slippery grasp on reality, and causing stress for people who would otherwise be focused on less stressful things than what is no more than a simple hallucination.

I just read it front to back, and there is a cyclic amplification going on. It tends to subside periodically when it goes OT for a bit, but spins out at a larger diameter again and again. If there is merit I sharing your personal perceptions and feelings and interpretation of your experience, I think that is a trip report, or a part of one.

This thread was started 10 years ago, and the OP’s straightforward question was answered on the first page. Since then, it is mostly mental masturbation about a well understood, delusional hallucination phenomenon common during periods of prolonged sleep deprivation, and is usually a component of stimulant abuse. I don’t get why it is still so interesting. And I am usually so easily fascinated.

Last edited:
to both @4meSM and @AutoTripper and this is why i love this site, both of you are making good arguments or criticism or input/self exp or knowledge.. Fuck yeah that's why we here. but now to put this back 3/4/5/6/7 dimension beings as if we believe one to believe to be real doesn't it make the rest to be real too? And now if they are, are we only able to see or experience there presence when we are under a certain substance that for me comes from nature or is it just that, nothing more then a trick of light or a hallucination at the end of the day.

This thread was started 10 years ago, and the OP’s straightforward question was answered on the first page. Since then, it is mostly mental masturbation about a well understood, delusional hallucination phenomenon common during periods of prolonged sleep deprivation, and is usually a component of stimulant abuse. I don’t get why it is still so interesting. And I am usually so easily fascinated.
Are you saying I can't use crystal meth to communicate with interdimensional beings? Well, shit... They should put that on an anti-drug poster, it's probably more convincing than say no to dope.

Im still very curious about the "shadow people" subject. Have seen it a lot of times in my life but never when im sober and even when sober it was mostly when heavily sleep deprived so always have just put it off as a trick on the eyes and lack of concentration and the rest i blame on drugs. But now it seems there is a lot more to it. Hope @ChemicallyEnhanced can shed some more info on this or anyone else that have a reason or deeper description of this "phenomena' as im gonna call it.

Oh, I was 100% joking. They are tricks played on your mind by sleep deprivation. They're not dangerous at all.