• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

i used to snort blow at a local bar in my town, not in the bathroom but sitting in a booth with 6 or 7 friends around me, right off my i phone.
i would say that by far the sketchiest place ive consumed, is today, as a matter of fact, when i gave myself an IV hydromorphone sitting in my car in the parking garage of my college right before i went to my class, i was running late so i had to cook up while i was driving, i parked in between two cars in the far corner from the entrance. i filled the rig, rolled up my sleeve, tightened the belt, and popped off right there. that shit just rocks my body like no
other. after quietly enjoying the rush, i packed up my books and laptop, and walked to my class and felt wonderful while i took notes for the next 2 hours.

Smoked crack in an abandoned building with a homeless man in a bad part of Baltimore
Smoked crack in college bathroom as well as dorm room

Snorted MDPV in a public bathroom at BP (I had accidentally left the door unlocked). As soon as I went to snort it, a man walked in and watched me do it. He turned around immediately and I booked it out of there, got in my car, and sped away.

I've been known to smoke meth in public restrooms, like those of a local pizzeria and university...

Back when I did GBL I'd just open the vial and down it pretty much anwywhere, local convenience store, fastfood restaurant, library...disneyland. hahahahaha.

i guess either in the bathroom at a baseball game with like 100 people in there. i was in the stall blowing some cocaine and left it on the back of the stall for my friend (ewwwwww!!!!)

or maybe in the bathroom at work. crushing an oc 80 in a $20 bill then snorting the whole thing. that wasnt bad but working in a hospital pharmacy the lights are really bright and its a pretty confined space. plus people know what kind of behavior to look for in users so its more of a challenge to act normal and not let the drip choke you up.

The shadiest spot i have done drugs is downstairs in basement with both my parents and brothers home. Our basement is only about 8 steps from the upstairs and i was downstairs grinding down a pill to snort. All my parents or brothers had to do was go down about halfway (4 steps) to see me.

I was scared while grinding it down because i heard so many footsteps but i was sooo comfortable that i just wanted to rail it right then.

To add on(forgot a lot)
Snorted coke/oxy in highscool bathroom daily
Snorted coke at a tgif when i was out with my gf and her family in 8th grade.
smoked crack in an abandoned police station with a homeless dude(im wealthy)
Smoke crack while driving, just drive till I find a good spot to pull over - keep driving.
Shot dope in mcdonalds bathroom
smoked crack in a gas station bathroom
also - smoked crack on my way to the beach. it was me and my friend and this girl was riding with us. we were fiending out so we just decided to hit it infront of her. she asks what it was - we said smokable molly hahahaha.
S

There are so many sketchy places I've seen people do drugs. One of my friends got locked up and was two days without heroin so my other buddy brought it to him, needle, cotton, spoon, lighter, the whole works. He sits in the hold area bathroom which has no locks on the stall doors and proceeds to fix. I was stunned that he would be SO brazen.

Broke into a bathroom at an outdoor athletic area at 3am so we could rail fat lines of coke in there all night,
Did bumps of k at a bus stop bench in the evening in the absolute worst part of town,
Sniffed a line of coke off my iphone while laying down at an extremely busy beach with cops walking all over the place.. the people who were sitting nearby kept staring at me,
Did coke off of a crazy jibhead gangster's desk,
Have done coke and k many times at my parent's house while almost all my family was home, behind an unlocked door,
Popped some MDMA in a mall and walked around all tweaked out, bought a ticket for a rave there, and then went into the indoor movie theatre and watched a horror movie,
Snorted k on a full bus,
Snorted MDMA in a bathroom at a club while security were looking for me (trying to kick me out for railing drugs in the washrooms earlier, lol),

and all kinds of other weird shit.. usually when I'm on coke, cause I don't care where I'm doing it so long as I get my fix haha

Them most disgusting place you ever shot up

So for all you IV drug users...wheres the most DIGusting place you ever shot up. I mean a place so digusting its nothing less than a miracle you til lhave your arm?

Me...it was yesturday at a pathmark bathroom. This bathrrom had piss on the sink, unflushed toilets, vomet...it was bad. But I was SO sick I just got my subs from the pharmacy, ran in that bathroom and banged that shit.

So hby?

At a brothel, shot it right into my dick as it was getting sucked.

OK not really but on a more serious note..

Gross bathrooms is definitely way up there. Dope houses are pretty fuckin gross too if you ask me. Definitely been there.

There's this documentary called Dope Sick Love and it's about these 2 homeless couples in NYC and it shows them shooting up toilet water from some pretty disgusting bathrooms
In rehab I knew some people that shot up puddle water (even outside of gas stations where there could have been/probably was oil and gasoline in it)
My old dealer was already high as fuck and I was shooting the same time he was, but after he shot and before I did I realized his "water" was sprite
Also he used to piss on his floor all the time, and the room was probably the grossest place I've ever shot up in.
His roommates told him to move out so he came in and out through his window and didn't use the bathroom/laundry machines there

there's this documentary called dope sick love and it's about these 2 homeless couples in nyc and it shows them shooting up toilet water from some pretty disgusting bathrooms
in rehab i knew some people that shot up puddle water (even outside of gas stations where there could have been/probably was oil and gasoline in it)
my old dealer was already high as fuck and i was shooting the same time he was, but after he shot and before i did i realized his "water" was sprite
also he used to piss on his floor all the time, and the room was probably the grossest place i've ever shot up in.
His roommates told him to move out so he came in and out through his window and didn't use the bathroom/laundry machines there

damn!

There's this documentary called Dope Sick Love and it's about these 2 homeless couples in NYC and it shows them shooting up toilet water from some pretty disgusting bathrooms
In rehab I knew some people that shot up puddle water (even outside of gas stations where there could have been/probably was oil and gasoline in it)
My old dealer was already high as fuck and I was shooting the same time he was, but after he shot and before I did I realized his "water" was sprite
Also he used to piss on his floor all the time, and the room was probably the grossest place I've ever shot up in.

i've watched that "documentary". straight out of the bowl and everything when there was either a clean cistern or tap in the fucking cubicle which would have been like bacteriostatic water in comparison to the bowl.

mine would be less than desirable public toilets. not contracting anything, not even an abscess, through that period of time made me really reassess where i shot up and life in general.

yeah I've shot up in tons of dirty bathrooms
the worst is probably this famous joint in atlanta called "the varsity"
the stalls don't have doors on them except for 1
I guess the grossest part was always having to put my bookbag on the floor
and it's right next to a homeless shelter, so it's comparable to being in a zombie infested area.
I'm sitting on the stall, fixing up my shot, and I hear a knock on the door
"excuse me sir, can I have a $5?"
what the fuck kind of begging idea is that, trying to get someone to give you money while you're on the toilet
then I finally finish up, go outside and smoke a cigarette
5 homeless guys run up to me asking for money and cigarettes
and if you give one away, say goodbye to your pack. you are going to get followed and nagged by tons of other zombies

I just merged the "nastiest place you have shot up" thread in with this thread since there is a lot of overlap.

Back when I did GBL I'd just open the vial and down it pretty much anwywhere, local convenience store, fastfood restaurant, library...disneyland. hahahahaha.

haha reminds of a few times walking out a chemist with a bottle of rikodeine (di-hydrocodeine) and casually drinking it as i got into my car about to take off. same kind of deal with bottles of dxm. not the shadiest of places but just being bold about it and stupid at the same timel.

i got a shock horror look one time when an elderly lady saw me open my bottle of diazepam, obviously not knowing the contents, and watching me swig down a mouthful in the parking lot while popping out my oxycontin blister pack.