• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

I had banged dilaudid at work & several church parking lots during the day. I have at a seafood resturant parking lot & in my car at a park. The worst was probably shooting it while I was driving down the road on a 4 lane highway. I've smoked meth in my parents bathroom before at family functions.

We used to skin up a fat one and crowd into a car and go to the car wash. We'd only spark it once we were inside with all the windows up and managed to cain the whole thing by the time we got out. Was always sketchy opening up those windows and driving off when it was crowded.

I've also sniffed lines off a table in a pub when security were patrolling over the other side. They would walk past us every three minutes or so, more than enough time to squeeze in a cheeky one. I dropped a pill in a queue for the bar once, no one noticed.

I shot some heroin in my high school biology class, I've also sniffed Xanax at a desk in study hall

Smoked weed in the engine room of a cruise ship.
Did a line of coke off my friends arm in my car. (God I was a fiend no more coke EVER!)

smokin fent at 17 over thanksgiving weekend in the bathroom of toronto's union station. it was packed and i walked out nodding :), only to repeat on the train itself loll

edit:
actually just remembered another time i went into the washroom to do some oc on a different train, and i was in the group of seats which face eachother; they're meant for families. i was shaving down the pill when the woman, who had her 3 kids sitting beside me ,opened the door holding her baby -.- needless to say the lock didnt work and it was the most awkward train ride of my life, although she did offer me some candy later...

Last edited:
weighed out a half gram of coke on a triple beam scale in a high school chemistry class, then snorted it
a couple of classmates saw it and had some pretty scared/funny faces

sniffed some coke during class one time and smoked in a classroom
tweaked in abandon house and in a park

May have already said this- but morning glory seeds in school. I got ratted on - empty AND full seed packs found in my back pack. Pupils POPPED. I gave my principal a mini science lesson. He would not accept that there was such a thing as 'LSA' that could be in nature and possibly related to LSD. He gave me some speech about how kids 'think' they are getting high on real drugs, but it's really just the poisons the companies put on the seeds. LOL he let me go back to class, with my open and sealed seed packs. Fuckin dink. hehe

I have done numerous bumps of coke infront of the dj at many a party/concert with loads of ppl seeing it and not caring. Usually some will come over and ask for a bump. Never been caught once

shot heroin in many crowded parking lots, and a few times in the secured lock down unit of the hospital (in the bathroom) sneaked in rigs and all.

^nice, I've always wished I planned ahead for hospital stays and snuck some rigs in. They usually bunk me with someone else who is addicted to H, so all we talk about is getting high.

shot h and oc right after copping, in a car in a parking lot during the day. same with coke, mixed up in front of the building where there were no doubt undercovers waling around. also banged h at work in the parking lot, where co-workers were walking around. not acceptable behavior.

I've shot up in a train station with people in it. I just sat with my knees to my chest and hid my arm behind my knees. I've also shot up while driving (so stupid), and while on the subway. I shot up on the train once too, but it was way too damn bumpy and I almost spilled my shit. I'll never do that again. lol

I work as a forklift driver. About two night ago I snorted a opana 40 on my forklift while in a trailer.

Smoking weed in the car wash was always fun. I use to carry a pack of bugler and smoke joints/spliffs in front of a local coffee shop if it wasn't too busy. I didn't care if there were a low to average amount but if it was packed, I would be more afraid of someone caring as the regular crowd didn't. I mostly did it cause I didn't like the place and didn't like the owner and rarely went there.

Smoked a cigarette in a bathroom of a business I didn't like. (I was 16.)
Hmm...smoked weed across a small, empty field from my high school's lacrosse team.
I smoked weed on the way to and home from school everyday.

I would take stimulant pills in class when I felt nobody was paying attention.

I really use to not give a shit where I smoked weed. I don't smoke anymore though as I need to focus on school.

Ate pills in class. Smoked on the way home from and to school occasionally. Smoked in the woods adjacent to the school whilst going to the "bathroom"during class. Only did that once as its hard to get in and out quickly without being noticed. Had a loaded Roor complete with ash catcher and ice cubes, loaded up with a bowl of heads going through the McDonalds drive thru. My idiot friend kept saying "Its a Roor they'll never know what this crazy contraption is.." the first persons eyes widened somewhat and the second was older and I think actually didn't realize it was a bong. Same friend lit up a joint while we were in a line of 6 or so cars at a Taco Bell drive thru. Of course I told him to pass it on over but....its not like it would be hard to figure out which car is smoking in that position. The only one I was okay with was when we lit up a bowl in the court house parking lot. Its huge and we parked way back and waited for my friend to go pay a ticket or something. The weed was strong enough to clearly smell through the bag and wreak up the car so we figured a few puffs couldn't hurt.8(;)

Banged a 1/2 gm of cola in a roadside washroom outside of wiesbaden FRG while Polizei were searching my car! Had to get rid of the evidence didn't i.

snortin coke for the first time in high school off my desk during class was terrifying. this girl i liked just turns around in her seat and dumps a small pile of coke and a rolled up bill on my desk and then raises her hand. i played it cool tho and we made out after school. i think i had 10 small heart attacks that day. i shot some dilaudid in a public park about 50 ft from toddlers and parents on swings, thinking my textbook was hiding the spoon. one parent pointed at me while talking to another, so i look behind me like "what could you possibly be pointing at?" and then i lick the blood off my hand all nonchalant. and i dropped my needle cap after shooting up in a bathroom during an NA mtg and it rolled out of the stall and stopped just as a guy walks in. he walked over and picked it up and put it in his pocket. i shit you not. needless to say, i did not return to that mtg. i stayed in the stall til he left. i still lay awake nights agonizing over why someone would put something like that in their pocket.

and i dropped my needle cap after shooting up in a bathroom during an NA mtg and it rolled out of the stall and stopped just as a guy walks in. he walked over and picked it up and put it in his pocket. i shit you not. needless to say, i did not return to that mtg. i stayed in the stall til he left. i still lay awake nights agonizing over why someone would put something like that in their pocket.

Hahaha that's hilarious dude. My sketchiest is smoking a jay with my bestfreind in an offlimits part of 6 flags and having a cop walk by, thank god not noticing us. Then smoking another w some kids in the parking lot and having a security guard come up to us and ask us what we were smoking and I just toss the jay in the trash and tell him it was a cig. Goodtimes...