• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual harassment

I went to get some chicken today and he just waved at me with his goofy little smile. I really think he didn't mean any harm by it. I can tell he's just one of those people, born without a filter, who doesn't think before they speak.

I had a moment where I realized that if a female had said that to me that I probably wouldn't have cared and would have even been a little flattered...lol... so I'm just going to let it go and just accept him as the goofy gay Baker that says inappropriate stuff. No harm.... No foul.

I get sexually harassed on almost a daily basis, it is very uncomfortable and annoying. Sometimes I go out in sweats with messy hair just to avoid it.

I get sexually harassed on almost a daily basis, it is very uncomfortable and annoying. Sometimes I go out in sweats with messy hair just to avoid it.
I know it's tempting to think that what you're wearing is what is causing the issue, but that's bullshit. As you can see it could still happen to you if you not only went out in sweats with messy hair but also if you had a cock and balls between your legs.

It's not your fault.

There was an almost racist element to the exchange. It felt very demeaning and embarrassing.

There wasn't "an almost racist element" element to it, think on what his actually said & it is bang outta order.
You should have his job & see how smart he thinks he is then.

Just think on this.....if the roles were reversed & you had said that to him the guy would be telling Black Lives Matter & God knows who else about it. A joke is one thing but that is 100% unprofessional, I suggest you get him sacked.

I know what I would have said to him & it is blunt & direct to the point, sadly I cannot post it on here or I'll be banned but I'm sure you can kinda figure it out.