• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex with a Prostitute

I never have but I wouldn't have a problem with it and as augustaB said it would almost have to be from some place like what's around vegas.

I have never and likely would never unless a nine or ten came along. In which case, they're probably married or cost Megabucks per hour.
I bought my friend one for an hour last year for his birthday ( he asked for it) and the stories he told me about the smell turned me off big-time not to mention I'm pretty sure she was well used. He actually said he was going to go out the next day and f*** the first person he saw even if it was a fat girl LOL I'll never forget that.
STD or not I've never been turned on by a girl that's been with hundreds of guys. Seems quite intimidating could never show her anything new LOL she's just going to bend you over and train you

One way or another, most men are paying for sex. So what if sometimes it's a direct cash payment.

Personally I would never use a professional, because they insist on condoms and I refuse to use them, but 'amateur' girls who will just directly trade sex for drugs generally don't care so from time to time that happens. Yeah yeah that's stupid but before you go off on me for that, I've never had an STD and wouldn't do stuff like that without a recent clean test, and haven't contracted one because I'm very aware of and check factors that make the transmission risk so statistically unlikely that I'd have to never drive or go outside in storm if I was afraid of that level of risk (non-zero but comparable to other potentially deadly things we have no problem risking).

One way or another, most men are paying for sex. So what if sometimes it's a direct cash payment.
Lol very true but man that is one horrible comparison. So if you give your wife money for groceries that's basically the same as paying a w**** for sex Lmao...
Personally I would never use a professional, because they insist on condoms and I refuse to use them, but 'amateur' girls who will just directly trade sex for drugs generally don't care so from time to time that happens. Yeah yeah that's stupid but before you go off on me for that, I've never had an STD and wouldn't do stuff like that without a recent clean test, and haven't contracted one because I'm very aware of and check factors that make the transmission risk so statistically unlikely that I'd have to never drive or go outside in storm if I was afraid of that level of risk (non-zero but comparable to other potentially deadly things we have no problem risking).
I can't believe your only worry is wearing a condom lol there's so many other risks involved and again you compare it to walking outside in a storm lol.. I'm not going off on you but come on amateur girls LOL you know they have been taken advantage of just as bad if not worse than the professional call girls. In my eyes it would be more of a risk to not use a condom with that amateur addict then the professional STD slut with a condom. You say "you are very aware and check factors that make the transmission risk so statistically unlikely" I would love a link to this reputable source. not sure where you get your input but I hope your amateur with STD's at least showed you her results from earlier that day LOL I've known Pros that are with 4-6 guys a day.. to each is own. it all comes down to risk vs reward. But most people have scruples and would never stoop to that level I suppose unless you are someone that is unable to achieve a female over a 4 or bucket list lol but I recommend if you can speak clearly and comb your hair or shave, go to a bar and get some pussy.

A lot of people agree with your first point, taht most men are paying for sex, even when married. In fact, feminists argue that marriage is a form of prostitution. Room, board, and an allowance are bartered for sexual favors and companionship. Indeed, many wives got married so somebody could support them. Gold Diggers are an extreme form of this. If you believe the feminists, that would imply that prostitution is the only honest kind of relationship between a man and a woman.

I can't believe your only worry is wearing a condom lol there's so many other risks involved and again you compare it to walking outside in a storm lol.. I'm not going off on you but come on amateur girls LOL you know they have been taken advantage of just as bad if not worse than the professional call girls. In my eyes it would be more of a risk to not use a condom with that amateur addict then the professional STD slut with a condom. You say "you are very aware and check factors that make the transmission risk so statistically unlikely" I would love a link to this reputable source. not sure where you get your input but I hope your amateur with STD's at least showed you her results from earlier that day LOL I've known Pros that are with 4-6 guys a day.. to each is own. it all comes down to risk vs reward. But most people have scruples and would never stoop to that level I suppose unless you are someone that is unable to achieve a female over a 4 or bucket list lol but I recommend if you can speak clearly and comb your hair or shave, go to a bar and get some pussy.

Condoms so thoroughly ruin sex for me that it's not good enough to be worth paying for. You too acknowledge it comes down to risk vs. reward, but what informs your analysis of the risk? My guess would be nothing, that you have no concept of the actual transmission rates under typical circumstances, let alone what variables effect it. Especially with that stupid "go to a bar and get some pussy" comment, like girls you pick up for a quick hookup doing that aren't just as risky. Just go on believing what you do now, statistical risk assessment is above most people's heads or just overridden by emotion anyway.

I used to fantasize about sex with prostitutes, so once--a long time ago now--I visited a whorehouse. I'm glad I did it, and it was super erotic. But for me it was definitely a one-time thing.

Condoms so thoroughly ruin sex for me that it's not good enough to be worth paying for. You too acknowledge it comes down to risk vs. reward, but what informs your analysis of the risk? My guess would be nothing, that you have no concept of the actual transmission rates under typical circumstances, let alone what variables effect it. Especially with that stupid "go to a bar and get some pussy" comment, like girls you pick up for a quick hookup doing that aren't just as risky. Just go on believing what you do now, statistical risk assessment is above most people's heads or just overridden by emotion anyway.
Hello Svacheme3, sorry it took so long to reply my notifications were off. I agree with you 100% that condoms definitely restricts sexual sensation. We agree on the basis of the argument also so I don't know why you replied so harshly. If you are looking for an intelligent debate you got the right one. You have jump to the conclusion and assumed I'm ignorant by trying to discredit my knowledge thus validating yours. You should have worked harder on validating your knowledge instead of invalidating mine. I don't even understand what your argument is at this point because your argumentative rebuttal was so poorly written. I'm no English major but I will at least give you a proper response unlike I received. You are still completely wrong in your comparison of walking outside in the thunderstorm as, being just as dangerous as screwing a prostitute. if I had screwed as many prostitutes as I had walked out in thunderstorms I would definitely have an STD by now. it doesn't take any mathematical statistical formula to figure that out. If you want to take this road of comparison it would be more proper to say something like handling a poisonous snake is similar in comparison to unprotected sex with a prostitute or surviving a tornado is similar. But the only reason why I really replied initially was because of your pedofile ish sounding statement about rather wanting an amateur over a professional. Statistically it's likely that she will have fewer STDs however it's still a risk that's all I was saying. Which by definition an amateur doesn't get paid so you use that word completely wrong BTW. A "amateur prostitute" is an oxymoron. I studied about statistical risk assessment during my economics and finance classes and that's all it usually refers to is economics and finance nobody uses a massive mathematical formula to figure out if they should say yes or no. It's used mainly for Investments. It takes many statistical parameters to create a formula That's the basis of a statistical risk assessment. the problem is you don't have the statistical parameters to create the formula so it would be a personal risk assessment not statistical. I would love to know your formula as would the world. I also disagree with your assessment of my statement as being "stupid" I would argue it may be slightly immature and I should have used female instead of the word pussy. However, it was a prime example of how easy it is to achieve sexual gratification without having to go to these means of paying. I for one do not enjoy one night stands I love breaking hearts so I was wrong in recommending that I should have said it was just an example. At the end of the day Common Sense prevails always. Well this has been fun I hope that if you do reply It's actually an intelligent one this time.

Last edited:
I think it is probably a good way for some guys to lose their virginity. It gets it out of the way and avoids the awkwardNess of first time s3x. The first time I had sex by choice was with a prostitute while high on iv cocaine. If I hadn't done that I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep with anyone I cared about later.

Agree. A lot of people in my opinion need to get it out of the way. Experience and realise that yea its grand to have and have done it but realise its not the be all and all. Longer people go without it the bigger they build up the expectations of being laid and maybe getting let down when they eventually do it.

never, I would die a virgin other than pay. That will make you feel like shit.

""With any woman, you pay. Prostitutes just tell you their price before you get involved.

If it wasn't for prostitutes I would might never had even had sex at all. For reasons I don't understand myself, I have never understood the signals that females give socially. Combine that with girls assaulting me when I was very young, under 12, and I've always shied away from women.

""With any woman, you pay. Prostitutes just tell you their price before you get involved.

Yes the cynical view works to an extent. Just wait though until you (oops) fall in love with the prostitute you have been visiting.

Some of the brothels ive been to have had stunning girls available and i have had some amazing experiences. I have only been when high and dont really have an urge to sober but that changes when the meth gets involved.

I think paying for it kinda kills the mood.

I want a woman to want me.

I did fuck a prostitute once. My friend had paid for a girl for an hour and he was all fucked up on crack cocaine so he sent her to my room.

I said "We don't gotta, I don't pay for it" but she said she wanted to and asked if I wanted to so fuck it I was already in my bed and she was ready to go.

She left her business card and personal cell, didn't call.

A lot of people agree with your first point, taht most men are paying for sex, even when married. In fact, feminists argue that marriage is a form of prostitution. Room, board, and an allowance are bartered for sexual favors and companionship. Indeed, many wives got married so somebody could support them. Gold Diggers are an extreme form of this. If you believe the feminists, that would imply that prostitution is the only honest kind of relationship between a man and a woman.

I dislike this sentiment, because it's not always true. Yes, I will admit that the general way that relationships are expected to work is that the man pays for things and supports the woman, but these days there are a lot of women who support themselves. For example my girlfriend makes all her own money, we trade off paying for food and other stuff. I will sometimes insist on buying her dinner and not taking her half of the money for it because she's fucking awesome and I like to do that sometimes, but I in no way support her financially. Yet we have a ton of sex and a loving relationship.

Not everyone is a cliche... although my ex-wife was. So again, not saying I don't understand where you're coming from, but it is by no means an absolute.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that the sex for money is cheaper.