• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sex while on San Pedro Cactus?

Don't you find it more inspiring being out in nature contemplating rather than bringing it down to something as mundane as your cock and balls?

I find it more powerful and emotional concentrating on your consciousness than tickling a fanny. I do agree that orgasms can be a lot more powerful on acid tho.

Wow man, I won't let this rub me the wrong way. Instead I will just dick size with ya. First of all, there is nothing mundane about my cock and balls.

Second, have you just never made love (as opposed to fucking) a person on a psychedelic? You simply cannot have any idea about what it is like to have a physical/mental/spiritual bond with another human being and share each other's flesh for you to say nonesense like that. There IS NO OTHER MORE POWERFUL OR EMOTIONAL level of consciousness than tripping and being one with another. The psychedelic state (to borrow words from a wonderful soul) and sexuality are one! I mean they are for me.

I suppose this is a little big headed of me to say, but you must be totally closed off emotionally to people to make these statements. I mean you got me scratching my head, sex on psychedelics not emotional or powerful? Dude, that really sucks for you. I hope one day you meet a partner you are on the level with and then you can maybe you can understand a little more where I am coming from. I mean you rubbed me the wrong way, but I wouldn't want you to be denied all the pleasures I have known and loved.

/me wishes Ismene one day knows where I come from with regards to sex and psychedelics.

PS...go camping in a national forest or your local equivalent, run around naked and ball each other on a rock. You can't get more 'in nature' than that. Contemplate how wonderful it is to engage in the original sin as the limestone makes your buttcheeks go pink.

Don't worry mgs - my cock and balls are pretty mundane too :D

I don't often meet women who enjoy taking psychedelics - must less ones who will teabag me while doing so. Perhaps I am being a little closed minded and with the right woman it could work. Steve Mcqueen liked to take LSD during sex - "This is pure sandoz baby no bad trips with this shit, lets just take enough to add a little sparkle".

Don't you find psychedelics are a lot more fun than sex tho? It works sometimes but most of the time I can't be bothered bouncing my arse up and down.

Of course, I like to have a very broad range of things I do on psychedelics, actually sex was one of the rare things I would do while tripping. But sexual experiences while on a psychedelic are very special and unique trips of their own.

Last edited:
wow man, i won't let this rub me the wrong way. Instead i will just dick size with ya. First of all, there is nothing mundane about my cock and balls.

Second, have you just never made love (as opposed to fucking) a person on a psychedelic? You simply cannot have any idea about what it is like to have a physical/mental/spiritual bond with another human being and share each other's flesh for you to say nonesense like that. There is no other more powerful or emotional level of consciousness than tripping and being one with another. The psychedelic state (to borrow words from a wonderful soul) and sexuality are one! I mean they are for me.

I suppose this is a little big headed of me to say, but you must be totally closed off emotionally to people to make these statements. I mean you got me scratching my head, sex on psychedelics not emotional or powerful? Dude, that really sucks for you. I hope one day you meet a partner you are on the level with and then you can maybe you can understand a little more where i am coming from. I mean you rubbed me the wrong way, but i wouldn't want you to be denied all the pleasures i have known and loved.

/me wishes ismene one day knows where i come from with regards to sex and psychedelics.

Ps...go camping in a national forest or your local equivalent, run around naked and ball each other on a rock. You can't get more 'in nature' than that. Contemplate how wonderful it is to engage in the original sin as the limestone makes your buttcheeks go pink.

;)

i love you morninggloryseed!

Last edited:
Honestly, psychs kill my obsession with females for weeks after, and I value psychs for their ability to focus my mind back on more important things than sex. Plus, I doubt my partner would ever wana do drugs and bang anyways 8) so I guess I'll never find out what it's like. Since I haven't done it, I wont knock it (it does sound fun somehow) but again, I cherish that "turning away from woman" I get on psychs. When sex seems pointless, I know I'm in a good place.

It sounds like what is missing for some is that the kind of 'sex' I am speaking of does not have to be the kind, that ends in orgasm. The kind of sex I am speaking of does not even have to involve intercourse. I suppose that may be confusing for some people but here sex can even be just laying naked on each other and making love to each other through the mind's eye. It is a matter of 'being one' with your partner, and beyond that you can throw the 'text book' definition for sex out the window.

Honestly, psychs kill my obsession with females for weeks after, and I value psychs for their ability to focus my mind back on more important things than sex. Plus, I doubt my partner would ever wana do drugs and bang anyways 8) so I guess I'll never find out what it's like. Since I haven't done it, I wont knock it (it does sound fun somehow) but again, I cherish that "turning away from woman" I get on psychs. When sex seems pointless, I know I'm in a good place.