Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sex while on San Pedro Cactus?

kirkos

Greenlighter
Hi
I am curious to know if anyone has experienced sex while taking San Pedro Cactus? Was it good? If so, in what way? If not, why?
Thanks

I haven't, but I don't find mescaline to really inhibit the sex drive or ability, in fact I can imagine it would enhance it in the right circumstances.

if the sensual enhancement qualities are similiar to 2C-E, I don't think you would have a bad time :D

You can't really get much earthier when it comes to trips other than mushrooms and cacti IME. And what a better way to indulge in the most primal experience within our natures than while on these earthen trips? Sex on lsd is groovy for sure, but i find nothing turns me into a primal sex beast as much as mushrooms and cactus do. but then miprocin did come quite close that one time...

Νιοβη λος;12346878 said:
And what a better way to indulge in the most primal experience within our natures than while on these earthen trips?

Don't you find psychedelics are a lot more fun than sex tho? It works sometimes but most of the time I can't be bothered bouncing my arse up and down.

Don't you find psychedelics are a lot more fun than sex tho? It works sometimes but most of the time I can't be bothered bouncing my arse up and down.

Well, that depends... On 2C-C I had to get her to be on top, I was too relaxed to move, and seeing as she was on amphetamines, she was more than pleased to do the leg work... On aMT however, I was more than ready to be a lean, mean, thrusting machine!

The one time I tried sex on cactus though we got started too quick and I ended up purging all over her naughty bits while she purged all over my head and back... Too bad neither of us were emetophiles or it would have been a grand-old time...

Too bad neither of us were emetophiles or it would have been a grand-old time...
I had to look that up. Now I wish I hadn't.

Typically if I purge, it is within an hour of consumption. Before the trip really starts. Y'all must of been in a hurry...patience my friends patience.

I had to look that up. Now I wish I hadn't.

Typically if I purge, it is within an hour of consumption. Before the trip really starts. Y'all must of been in a hurry...patience my friends patience.

Sorry for the disgusting mental image!

Yes we were in a serious hurry. Basically it was someone that I hadn't seen in 6 years but had spoken to every single day of that time. We were so lustful for eachother that I consider it a miracle that our clothes stayed on long enough to get from the lobby of the hotel to the penthouse suite and to eat the balls of cactus paste I had prepared for the occation. I was half-expecting our clothes to burst into flames the moment we laid eyes on eachother...

You serious? Different strokes I guess.

THANK YOU! I've heard a few people say sex on (insert psychedelic here) is a waste, and frankly the first thought that goes through my head is "So in other words, you haven't tried it yet?" (not saying that's the case here) because for me, there are many words that come to mind when thinking of sex on mescaline (I have succeeded at that, just not with raw cactus) or other psychedelics, but "waste" is DEFINITELY not one of them!

THANK YOU! I've heard a few people say sex on (insert psychedelic here) is a waste, and frankly the first thought that goes through my head is "So in other words, you haven't tried it yet?" (not saying that's the case here) because for me, there are many words that come to mind when thinking of sex on mescaline (I have succeeded at that, just not with raw cactus) or other psychedelics, but "waste" is DEFINITELY not one of them!

Yeah, I have no idea what these people are talking about. The only thing better than sex, and psychedelics, is sex on a psychedelic. Simply have no idea how one can conclude differently.

yeah I can see how sex on a psychedelic can get somewhat weird, but I think under the right circumstances it might be awesome (haven't had sex while tripping yet, unfortunately, but seeing how awesome masturbating on 2C-E is, I'm confident I might like it...^^)

Don't listen to Ismene in my opinion. All he does here is repeating the same old story to various topics, never even trying to add something new, and of course he always invalidates the opinions and experiences of others. If he would be in the Lounge, the guys there would probably attest him "autism".

yeah I can see how sex on a psychedelic can get somewhat weird,.

It can/will/does. That was always the really good thing about it, being able to lay it all on the table and go primal without any regard for decency, without remorse. But then I'm a fucking weirdo anyway.

And that is without even mentioning sex on a psychedelic with someone you really love and are close with. Then all bets are off and you can be laughing and crying and licking and God will bless it all. I love psychedelics and sex.

DOC is one of my favorite for sex, and I feel that it has a lot of similarities to mescaline.

It can/will/does. That was always the really good thing about it, being able to lay it all on the table and go primal without any regard for decency, without remorse. But then I'm a fucking weirdo anyway.

And that is without even mentioning sex on a psychedelic with someone you really love and are close with. Then all bets are off and you can be laughing and crying and licking and God will bless it all. I love psychedelics and sex.

You're not a weirdo. I couldn't have said it better myself. Your statements are absolutely how I feel as well!

*sniff* Bless you sir, you're an inspiration! *wipes eye*

I've never done Mescaline before, but sex on LSD and on Mushrooms is pretty intense and awesome. Mushrooms we were pretty giddy, laughing and fooling around. It was a very fun and innocent seeming experience. Sex on LSD was intense and profound. Plus the time dilation is awesome! Neither of us had any idea whether we had sex for five minutes or an hour, but it was incredible.

You serious? Different strokes I guess.

Don't you find it more inspiring being out in nature contemplating rather than bringing it down to something as mundane as your cock and balls?

I find it more powerful and emotional concentrating on your consciousness than tickling a fanny. I do agree that orgasms can be a lot more powerful on acid tho.

Don't you find it more inspiring being out in nature contemplating rather than bringing it down to something as mundane as your cock and balls?

I find it more powerful and emotional concentrating on your consciousness than tickling a fanny. I do agree that orgasms can be a lot more powerful on acid tho.

There's a time and place for both. Insisting that one way is the right way kind of goes against everything about the psychedellic experience...