• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sex, love and relationships in the media. v. 1.0

No shit, you're born gay/bisexual(various levels) or straight.

I was born gay, not a choice for me.

Dude. They need to get a lot of hot chicks to "volunteer" to straighten these guys out. Get a bunch of Jessica Alba's in there to ride those gay jocks.
You see, all these "cure your gayness" sessions are put on by hardcore Christians who aren't down for mandatory banging of hot chicks. Put ME in charge of one of these groups and, yeah, I'd have those homos wearing sports jerseys and cranking Metallica in no time.

^
+1
Metallica fan = Inevitable gay person.

And as for the OP, its interesting.. I wonder if the same people will conduct a study on whether or not people REALLY need food and water to survive.

This will be ignored by those that villify all that is not heterosexual.

People are free to hate from the comfort of their homes. Just leave that shit at the door when you come to my house.

:)

Tiger Woods cheating on wife with all those hot women.

The guy is/was getting laid a lot with multiple women even though he is married, and his wife is HOT. I know he had to be treated for sex addiction after he got drunk, took vicodin and hit a pole. I don't think he should have been treated for sex addiction, although it was morally wrong for him to cheat on his wife. The man was getting play after all these women threw themselves at him. Any man would be tempted by it. He knows that his relationship with his wife will most likely end one day and he will have to fork over cash like a lot of celebs, so imo he is enjoying the women, sex, and being famous, but a sex addict? WTF?

I would think that just about every man and woman I've ever known is a sex addict too then. Most have had sex with others while in a relationship and flirted till they were out of breath, lol. None have been treated for sex addiction.

Tiger Woods, a sex addict... ? It's a shame that society is putting that label on him imo. He cheated, but where the "addict" comes in I have no idea.

Now Kareem Abdul Jabaar, and/or Magic Johnson, having sex with 20,000 women. Maybe there is an addiction there, lol.

But Tiger? C'mon sheeple! B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a... Waaaaake up. It is a total of (I believe) only 8 women.

Last edited:
He knows that his relationship with his wife will most likely end one day and he will have to fork over cash .

she's leaving him and taking $575 MM and full custody of the kids. big time win on her part. although i heard tiger was hung like a fuckin donkey so hopefully her vag doesn't look like a cather's mitt. i guess the good news is that she'll be able to afford vaginal reconstruction surgery if need be.

tiger's only mistake was getting married in the first place.

BTW, anyone know if Magic Johnson was ever treated for sex addiction? He did lay 20,000 women. If he attended the meetings, Tiger Woods would probably be taking notes, lol.

His failed marriage is a result of his narcissism. He felt entitled to do as he liked and proceeded to indulge his every whim. His narcissism was born of his talent, celebrity and wealth.

That drive that contributed to his success also contributed to his downfall.

...sad really, as his story is all too common among the celebrity ranks in The United States.

I bet he had a great time though. Now he is as notorious as he is talented.

:\

Last edited:
Not all men would be tempted by women throwing themselves at said man. Clingy/needy types are a major turn off for me.

tiger woods- black morals, asian driving

just kidding. but not really. no racism intended

I'm sure after years of living an essentially transient lifestyle he probably gave in to that one last temptation. After that it was all a great thrill.

I'll bet he is more disturbed by his projected image than anything else.

I wouldn't label Tiger as either narcissistic or a sex addict. What happened is pretty natural. I know how in the West we have morals against polygamy (and I know other countries becoming Westernized have put a stop to polygamy) but it's still generally a fundamental part of the male's sexual nature. Labeling the word 'sex addict' onto that won't change anything, not to mention I find it plainly ridiculous.

I'm not saying it's ok what he did though. But I honestly can't say whether I'd be any different in his situation, having never been in it.

I'm confused. What does polygamy have to do with anything in this case?

:)

Related blog entry:

Dear Editor: Earl Woods made a wise decision to encourage his son to become a professional golfer. Tiger Woods does not solve any mathematical equations, find a cure to a terminal disease, or assist in world peace. He hits a golf ball really far.

People looked at his dedication. No one saw the development of a narcissistic personality. Like our addiction to “celebrity” we are more attracted to superficial images than substantive truths.

Tiger is now getting what he deserves -- a golf club to the head and revelation of his true image.

We are now saturated with the numerous women who have no qualms claiming they slept with a married man, doing interviews to parade their morals, which have taken a back seat to “celebrity.”

We can now appraise a man whose character was in the closet and whose ego was out of balance with reality. Tiger is now enjoying the fruits of his “negative” labor.

As long as we continue to focus our attention and praise on false values, we will continue to be let down. Perhaps it’s time Mother Teresa graces the cover of a Wheaties box.

link

I guess it's not the right word maybe. Because I wasn't referring to marriage really. More to do with the fact that generally male sexuality desires more than one partner at a time, which I think some people refer to as 'polygamous', as opposed to the more monogamous tendencies of females.