• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Drive ?

I wouldn't mind if it was just doing something other than taking one for the team. My sex drive was and always will be non-extant. It was almost like my prayers had bee answered and some sexy thing cropped up and went ''wink'' but being too good to be true, this pledge also proved miraculous. people just aren't good for it. that, or they're very particular. if someone finds character trait appealing that they do not inherently control then I'll be damned. people are too manipulative. I liked just keeping to myself, the happy strike of balance is long gone with agendas a mile long wouldn't you say. sexy is misconstrued as it is. the day I am exposed to it and call it in my lingual terms is the day I die happy for having got fooled. I thought my ex was it and a bit. but somewhere I can't help but wonder whether he had x-factor. I liked him better during our friendship days.
As for what I've found since.... they're plagued by ill health and conspiracies! I gotta laugh. I should get out more. the time-space conundrum has left me at odds with people, per se. if I can't master the human condition then who can. feelings of regret are as good as it gets with what I have come to empathise with. people let their partners get away with too much. some people are still in their early 20s and feed off their peers whilst chemical ingestion is the order of the day. ay me. is there ever space to gather oneself and see past the harrowing spaces and glimpses of mere mortal? no, there's really not. time had come to a stand still and decided to feed off it rather than let live. forbidden glances are just that; a one-way send-off to the culturally shrewd rather than the payback to humble beginnings and small-time wins that conjure up upperclass hedonism. read it any which way. objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.
eventually people get sick and tired of being objectified. or found lacking. not quite cutting the cultural caste? better look harder before fooling your intellectual rival into believing that they are not eloquent enough to ride the waves empirically to the point of procuring a happier landing. get me the fuck out of the following someone era before it claims lives that are happier being small-town folk. some folks need breathing space in order to resolve what is pertinent and what lies ahead. i think peoples' inability to let go is the ultimate reason no one postulates forward, only to-and-forth.
some might even think this is the condolence pitiable by the institution of marriage. I tend to disagree. I think opportunism has and always did have an upper hand in determining ones folly and not the least, their bearings. alone time unmitigated is where I lost myself and people wonder why I'd dare to dwell where no man ever goes for countless reasons. i stand corrected. people are tamed into accepting reverie and blessings are nonetooreckoning among those with perspectives yet to be gratified by ideology. ho hum. virgins and jesuits ftw.

Last edited:
KNBEBtf.gif

i know 🤪, you said proper. I say, I need a proper f*** all the time 🤭. The frustration is real
Damn Lassies are too fastidious about your sex..
Give a man some titties/or even a handy and he'll enjoy himself.

just do a search in duckduckgo for it. The sites that sell sex toys, cbd products, bongs, kratom ect., dont have mastercard, visa, discover, smerican express as a payment options. I think it costs too much money to have these methods of payment for items considered "high risk". The application alone is probably very costly and then who knows how much they take % wise per transaction for using visa to purchase a strap on. So it probably isn't illegal, it's just expensive

This is because of credit card processors. They are backed by banks, and banks are scared of "high risk" businesses. The reason sex toys are considered "high risk" is twofold: they have a high rate of chargebacks (partner finding sex stuff on the statement, other partner claiming they have no idea where it came from...) and also just for purely PR reasons, companies don't like having their brands associated with sex stuff even though it's the most natural thing in the world, go figure.

So the reason is not a legal one, it's a matter of corporate risk assessment by risk averse banks.

There's all kinds of stupid regulations like this. They also are of the opinion that anyone who sells phones is money laundering. Not even joking.

I have very high sex drive. It's been always like that and i assume it never changes. Always little bit aroused and horny, my man has much lower sex drive and it's hard for me sometimes to deal with. When we have sex it's really good and satisfying but i always wish to have sex more often, everyday or every other day would be heaven..