L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Drive ?

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
Do any of you have an issue with being horny all the time? Even if i'm not thinking about anything sexual, my body is. It is effecting my days. Don't ask me if I have tried masturbation... of course I do and it doesn't make it go away or even drop to a lower level.
FRUSTRATED!

Do any of you have an issue with being horny all the time? Even if i'm not thinking about anything sexual, my body is. It is effecting my days. Don't ask me if I have tried masturbation... of course I do and it doesn't make it go away or even drop to a lower level.
FRUSTRATED!
When did u last have sex?

So u wanna fuck

aye, well its nice to fuck i cant deny. Love is a human connection.

my girl she likes to fuck all day. Sex is addictive. But its a beautiful addiction so I dont see it as a problem.

But on the other hand you got people bored, no sex drive no whatsoever. Tired of life, depressive, states which can influence your sexual activity if you dont learn how to cope, it will affect your sex life worse. So even if you are in a bad place, make room for a release. I can't stay without sex, as a male, more than.. dunno 2 months? yas

Do you not want sex with another person or just having difficulty finding someone to bump uglies with?
bump uglies... lol thats a new one.

I've moved so much and my social circle is really small. There's no one i'm into and i'm not promiscuous. I wouldn't go down to mercato and find someone to have a 1 night stand with. That doesn't turn me on , but with this sex drive, i already am, so i really dont know. it went down a bit, but its still fairly high

it's me i guess. i'm really picky. i like to have sex with someone i've gotten to know and grow with overtime. The ideal way is marriage, if you know what my faith is. thats hard to do these days

So u wanna fuck

my girl she likes to fuck all day. Sex is addictive. But its a beautiful addiction so I dont see it as a problem.

But on the other hand you got people bored, no sex drive no whatsoever. Tired of life, depressive, states which can influence your sexual activity if you dont learn how to cope, it will affect your sex life worse. So even if you are in a bad place, make room for a release. I can't stay without sex, as a male, more than.. dunno 2 months? yas
for me, it starts in my head.. if someone can get in my head, they will probably be able to get me in bed lol.

for now, i just need to get a good sex toy.... i guess 🤭

Makes sense. It's a good approach to it. Just make sure you aren't keeping your head as tightly protected as your Linux machine.

Regarding sex toys, it's a wonderful time to be alive! There are some fantastic options out there.

Although there rly isn't any replacing the real thing imo. Except I wouldn't be surprised if my wife leaves me for a showerhead someday ... 😢

Makes sense. It's a good approach to it. Just make sure you aren't keeping your head as tightly protected as your Linux machine.

Regarding sex toys, it's a wonderful time to be alive! There are some fantastic options out there.

Although there rly isn't any replacing the real thing imo. Except I wouldn't be surprised if my wife leaves me for a showerhead someday ... 😢
HAHAHA speaking of sex toys and legal stuff. dildos are considered questionable items.. like Kratom. :LOL::LOL::oops:. I should have posted this in the other post. So places that sell strap ons or a huge fake dick are in the category with something they want to schedule as illegal C1... Vendors can't use traditional paying methods for a fake dick..

WHAT'S WRONG WITH FAKE DICKS!!!??

So u wanna fuck

so what happens after 2 months w/ no sex?

I believe that's where the term, "if you don't use it ya lose it" comes from.

What's this about fake dicks not being able to be paid for with traditional means?

just do a search in duckduckgo for it. The sites that sell sex toys, cbd products, bongs, kratom ect., dont have mastercard, visa, discover, smerican express as a payment options. I think it costs too much money to have these methods of payment for items considered "high risk". The application alone is probably very costly and then who knows how much they take % wise per transaction for using visa to purchase a strap on. So it probably isn't illegal, it's just expensive

my apologies for introducing some levity to the situation. And speaking out of turn m'dam

You don't have sex shops where you live? And I'm positive that my Amazon account would say different

my apologies for introducing some levity to the situation. And speaking out of turn m'dam

You don't have sex shops where you live? And I'm positive that my Amazon account would say different
M'dam ... :LOL:.
I have no idea. about sex shops here in this town. I really doubt there would be one.. that's the last thing I'm interested in finding since being here.. my hand does a great job and it's free. I think i'm good in that department.

I am the same, super high sex drive and picky with men. I recently got clean and had to have sex a few times a day, still do.
Just stock up on toys until you find someone deserving

I’m in the same spot. Get a body wand and take a day off from your responsibilities, stay in bed and put the wand to work all day. It should kick the libido for a little while because you’ll be so tired and spent haha!