• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sertraline/Zoloft + Mushrooms trip killer or trip duller?

Well to report back, they definitely tripped perhaps not at the same intensity as everyone else but they were certainly altered, thought loops, CEVs and elevated mood. All in all a good time, perhaps it's more down to personal brain chemistry on how much sertraline dampens the effects.

Well to report back, they definitely tripped perhaps not at the same intensity as everyone else but they were certainly altered, thought loops, CEVs and elevated mood. All in all a good time, perhaps it's more down to personal brain chemistry on how much sertraline dampens the effects.
Your right about personal brain chemistry. How much did they eat?

It was solids in chocolate rather than oil so hard to dose probably 2g at the high end. I had double and was off my trolley, unfortunately I dislike psychedelics with other people so it was more of a nightmare watching people try to navigate mushrooms for the first time 🤣

It was solids in chocolate rather than oil so hard to dose probably 2g at the high end. I had double and was off my trolley, unfortunately I dislike psychedelics with other people so it was more of a nightmare watching people try to navigate mushrooms for the first time 🤣
The trip you described sounds very accurate according to the dose.