• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Serotonin syndrome from dabbing- please help

yeah but in all reality who is gonna go to the ER for a weed panic attack you feel me? obvi some people

I made some very strong edibles out of some old wax (1/4g per edible) and gave them to some acquaintances.. they later messaged me accusing me of lacing them with fentanyl, because they freaked out, went to the ER and that's what they were told was probably in what they took. Of course it didn't matter that I told them to begin with how strong they were 8(

So A, people will definitely go to the hospital if they're freaked out enough and B, can get VERY incorrect advice if not treated properly. I'm not surprised people would think it possible to get SS from THC with the kind of misinformation that floats around.

Guys, the thread is from 2015, although the subject is still valid, I hope OP isn't still in need of advice or help.

Hope this finds you well

I've been dabbing and using concentrates almost exclusively for a few years now and I always take breaks here and there when the stuff just isn't doing it for me anymore. I noticed that smoking a good old doobie every once in a while gets me feeling right while the dabs or oil couldn't anymore. Maybe it's just me. Like LSD, you can have panic attacks which are what happens when you have a bad trip. Only it's with BHO, shatter or crumble. Gotta get your head back or just stop completely if it makes you freak. This is my first post and decided to do some research and stumbled across this site. I was googling for a friend who's experiencing the same thing. I also lost my head for a while in high school after a bad experience with the red devil. I couldn't smoke buds without panicking for a while, but eventually started puffing again with no panic attacks. My advice is to take a nice break and see what happens. Maybe one day it will come back to you and you'll enjoy smoking once again. Hope this finds you in a better spot all these years later