• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seeking input from active pill shooters

Okay I went through that stuff it doesn't really answer my question I guess. I'm going to f*** myself up it can happen after one shot like an overdose, or it can be caused by a gradual build up of particulates in the bloodstream from chronic use, or both?
welcome back to BL and glad to see youre getting HR and connection

welcome back to BL and glad to see youre getting HR and connection
Ty. Although I think I'm a little late for harm reduction. I wish I would have gotten this information a couple years ago instead of sticking my head in the sand. I'm not going to age well lol! I've been no angel so I am not in total denial. Being enlightened about gradual build up of capillary clogging particulates from shooting pills heavily for 2 years is depressing as shit. I knew but...... Now I am finally opening my eyes to it. Whatever. I will not dwell on it. I'm good at that. I always told myself what I wanted to hear. Glazing everything in sugar. You wouldn't guess it if you met me in person. Far from it. Yippee. Now I know why I haven't heard from any pill shooters. Cause there aren't that many. I get it now. I get it..I do not want to but I do. ✌️

Ty. Although I think I'm a little late for harm reduction. I wish I would have gotten this information a couple years ago instead of sticking my head in the sand. I'm not going to age well lol! I've been no angel so I am not in total denial. Being enlightened about gradual build up of capillary clogging particulates from shooting pills heavily for 2 years is depressing as shit. I knew but...... Now I am finally opening my eyes to it. Whatever. I will not dwell on it. I'm good at that. I always told myself what I wanted to hear. Glazing everything in sugar. You wouldn't guess it if you met me in person. Far from it. Yippee. Now I know why I haven't heard from any pill shooters. Cause there aren't that many. I get it now. I get it..I do not want to but I do. ✌️
BL has shown me things and opened my eyes when often i knew in my heart already of course(and things i really had no clue of) but to hear it from others and not just a book, ect has been pure gold to me, I look like a soccer mom and hid so much well, always but especially these days you cant tell by looking who uses and abuses, i like the way you share even when you're upset, you step back and apologize, you are very thoughtful, because the struggle is in many of us now, and the sober folks , i commend for helping us and contending with our moods and not taking things so to heart, i get it to, and fight for my future and health, when i sometime took things for granted because i was healthy and health orientated, I feel a fool, but its been a grand teacher on whats important, and for you there is healing, theres always healing.

I wouldn’t throw in the towel. What are you so concerned about?

Try plugging them (using a needleless syringe to squirt dissolved pills into your rectum). Not quite as good as shooting in terms of effects, but way better than snorting and it has a ritual that might scratch some of the ol needle fixation.

Plus it doesn't gunk up your veins.

Maybe it's comment time. You think plugging better than snorting? Tried a couple times nothing mind-blowing, do you need to up ulnormal dosegefor ,pluggimgI am starting to think ur right about better than s denorting

What type of stimulant pills are you shooting, out of curiosity?

BL has shown me things and opened my eyes when often i knew in my heart already of course(and things i really had no clue of) but to hear it from others and not just a book, ect has been pure gold to me, I look like a soccer mom and hid so much well, always but especially these days you cant tell by looking who uses and abuses, i like the way you share even when you're upset, you step back and apologize, you are very thoughtful, because the struggle is in many of us now, and the sober folks , i commend for helping us and contending with our moods and not taking things so to heart, i get it to, and fight for my future and health, when i sometime took things for granted because i was healthy and health orientated, I feel a fool, but its been a grand teacher on whats important, and for you there is healing, theres always healing.
Those were some kind words that made me feel good ty

What type of stimulant pills are you shooting, out of curiosity?
Ritalin which comes out pretty clear, but Adderall more than that. That shits always kinda murky. Other than that just some cocaine. Dumb ass me will go through a half a ball before changing the cotton.

@Unapar Why not change your procedure to make it safer. What size syringes are you using for the adds and how many mg are you doing per dose

It takes 2 shots unless I want to waste the stuff. Ive watched tutorial on using wheel filters and it's always felt unrealistic that I am going to have all that paraphernalia on hand Everytime I want a shot. I e thought of preparing enough for several shots at one time but again doesn't seem practical. The vac pump seems promising if I can filter small enough

Something like this with the proper filter would work well I think.. the price on this one is for 12 units. They should be reusable, just rinse the filter off

Last edited:
Something like this with the proper filter would work well I think.. the price on this one is for 12 units. They should be reusable, just rinse the filter off

That looks promising! In the meantime I rigged up a small vacuum filter using the suction port on my vacuum sealer.1x through triple coffee filter paper then one time through computer printer paper gets those nasty orange Addie's almost clear! What's better is that it's kinda fun. Using the whole vacuum thing to pull that murk through the paper. It's damn satisfying. I suppose I sterilize some water and a vessel and make 3 or 4 doses at a time to carry w me if need be. Your suggestions did indeed get me to open my eyes and look straight into that which I've been avoiding. For this I thank you so very much!

I will move to the bottle top aspirators you suggested in the very near future.💜

Look forward to reading the posts of your results!! As if you develop a good low cost system it will help allot of people use much healthier.

Last edited:
Look forward to reading the posts of your results!! As if you develop a good low cost system it will help allot of people use much healthier.
You make a good point. Moving forward i fully expect I will gradually be paying the toll for all my foolish pill shooting. Shooting pills seems it could be the poster child for the play now pay later scenario. Time will tell. Out of all the ways folks self medicate, get high etc. shooting.pills for a spell w out proper filtration now scares me FAR more than ANY of my other get high antics and there's a bunch of em as most all bluelighters know. The op w the boy and complications from shooting opana stated this well, " your probably better off shooting meth". As opposed to poorly filtered pills was the point.
FINALLY HE GETS IT!!! Laugh or cry or save some time (stims lend to multitasking like a mf) and a good loud "laucry".
Reeling it in. Yes I will post on my progress. Tons of room for practical HR practices for the PS on the go. Some sarcasm here. I'm not embracing the shit just cause I made a few of the thousand of murky, filler laden shots clean. Just trying to keep my chin up "Healing" as another op said. ✌️ty

Last edited:
Maybe it's comment time. You think plugging better than snorting? Tried a couple times nothing mind-blowing, do you need to up ulnormal dosegefor ,pluggimgI am starting to think ur right about better than s denorting
Yes without a doubt it’s better then sniffing ,for me at least.