• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Second best way to take Oxycodone instead of Oral?

I tried smoking and it tasting shit and didn't do much and these where 40mg er tabs.I noticed just to Snort them there is a fine film covering the tab so when you scratch that off then yes it works but also tried that with smoking and did not get the same outcome and the most nauseating inducing high ever but maybe that was just me but i wont try it again, only orally or snorting is my only roa for me.

If you can get the needle out yes
I don’t know if the OP is still watching this, but it sounds like you have all the ingredients for the ultimate ROA. But hopefully it doesn’t come to that, because once it does it’s not pretty.
That said, snapping the needle off of a syringe is very easy. Just don’t stag yourself by accident!

When I started using a needle, I always told myself that I wouldn't bother iv'ing oxycodone because there's no rush and why wear out my veins when there's no rush.
Yeah, sad to say my addiction to the needle itself won out whenever I did have to get oxycodone.

When I started using a needle, I always told myself that I wouldn't bother iv'ing oxycodone because there's no rush and why wear out my veins when there's no rush.
Yeah, sad to say my addiction to the needle itself won out whenever I did have to get oxycodone.
Oh I would IV whatever you could fit in a rig. Ambien, Wellbutrin, crack, coke, meth, heroin (obviously), any sort of pill that would break down. Even cold water once in a while. It’s an addiction on its own.

Oh I would IV whatever you could fit in a rig. Ambien, Wellbutrin, crack, coke, meth, heroin (obviously), any sort of pill that would break down. Even cold water once in a while. It’s an addiction on its own.
So many times when i've been sick, I would re wash my already washed cottons just praying for any sort of relief. The act of using the needle was almost like a placebo that would "almost" convince me that I wasn't sick anymore.

There might be no rush, but a rush lasts like 30-60 seconds even with something like heroin/hydromorph. Without the rush you will still get alot more euphoria than any other ROA (IM and Rectal can slightly rival it tho) so its still worth a try. Like 30mg IV wouldnt be bad at all.

There might be no rush, but a rush lasts like 30-60 seconds even with something like heroin/hydromorph. Without the rush you will still get alot more euphoria than any other ROA (IM and Rectal can slightly rival it tho) so its still worth a try. Like 30mg IV wouldnt be bad at all.
Yea I've shot my share of blue 30's. My habbit started off by snorting those. Then after stumbling upon Dilaudid and iv it was over year before I would end up getting roxys again.
So of course despite the logic I explained in the other post, my love for iv won out. And there was no rush of course but that nice clean energetic nod (if that makes sense) that takes a moment to get to via insufflation, took seconds.

Drugs up your butt don't always work. Oxy has a great oral bio-availability so why waste it

Bit late now but isn't oxy well absorbed after a fatty meal - which take-away pizza would be?

So many times when i've been sick, I would re wash my already washed cottons just praying for any sort of relief. The act of using the needle was almost like a placebo that would "almost" convince me that I wasn't sick anymore.
Haha I feel you. I was in a treatment center once and a guy smuggled in H and a couple rigs. We split the shit and each had a rig...I got maybe two legitimate hits and then re-washed the cottons at least three times because I was so desperate. Then, because I was using the rig so many times, the needle tip broke off in my arm. It's still floating there, between the muscle and fatty layers of my forearm.