• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Second best way to take Oxycodone instead of Oral?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

Normally I take my Oxycodone orally as its got a pretty high BA but I've just ate a Dominoes pizza and I'm full and I'll remain full for hours on end. Whats the next best way to take Oxycodone? I've got immediate-release capsules which contain a fine powder I could simply empty one of my capsules and snort the contents (powder), what do u think?

Cheers guys!

Here you go buddy;

That thread has all the info you need. It's a bit more work than just chopping up and doing intranasal, but it kicks way better. :)

Yeah i would also just go the insufflated route as it's just easier and less uncomfartable plus the bioavailibilty is still up there if with taken the orally route, though where in this case it will take longer.

I've just snorted 30mg and it was very harsh lol but it's kicked in and wow lol!

I'm a very lucky person cos my Oxycodone is immediate-release and the capsules contain a fine white powder ready for snorting lol so no chopping up lol.

Just a quick question how long should it take for Oxycodone to kick in intranasally?

How do I do that?

If it's a tablet, crush it. If it's a capsule, empty out the powder. Mix with the minimum amount of water it will dissolve in, pull it into an oral syringe and stick it at least two inches up your butt. Try and poop before hand. Oh and AN ORAL SYRINGE. NOT A NEEDLE.