• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scotland's drug deaths rise to new record

Do druggies in scotland still buy street shit then? Why not go online and get a better class of heroin?

It's not just the heroin it's mainly the fake blue valium, and it's a pain in the fucking ass buying online, especially if they're street junkies or live in bedsits and shit and only have like a dumb phone that costs a tenner, or no phone at all, so obviously no computer or tablet

They don't want anything to do with britcoin

And yeah I've tried to use bitcoin, it's not easy, I'd rather not buy anything than use that crap, I got as far as putting my bank details in and ID and even sent a small test amount like £2 but then needed 2 apps not one, it's to hard so I gave up lol, I don't know how to use dark Web, I've no PC, so if people like me who can't be arsed or can't do bitcoin for legit vallies, then why would junkies in Scotland who are buying the fake blues and using them along side heroin, they probably just buy anything they can, and what's available is Etizolam and Flubromazolam and shit, they probably know its not real valium, some people don't care they just want to feel something or stop clucking!

Yeah if you haven't got a PC it's pretty much a headache to do any of that stuff. I used to mine bitcoin before it really took off so I've always known my way around it. And have been using the dark web for drugs for like 9 years now. I just got sick of dealing with dealers, scum bags etc

You'll still get people selling fake presses of benzos online or potentially fent laced heroin, as well as positive reviews by customers who don't know the difference between real xanax and etizolam, so either way people should be sending their stuff to get tested. But your average street user isn't aware of these things / can't afford to.

Yeah blister packs of valium that comes back as Etizolam and Flubromazolam online too, activis are worse ones right now being sold on the place I use sometimes, eating a few of those sent a mates mate to hospital not long ago

It's not the drugs that are mugging all the jocks off, its them fuckin deep dried Mars bars... 🤣

go to the chippy n ask them to do it

I've done that before but that was so long ago and that chippys not there anymore, I do know of another chippy that used to do them but it's not near me and last time I asked they said no, I'm going to ask the new chippy by me is if he'll do it next time I go that way as I fucking want one now

I've always been truly appalled at the very thought of a battered mars bar but even I am now salivating at the very thought for some reason...must be some kinda mass hypnosis

I'll have to prepare mine at home, tomorrow...can't see any of the local food places being keen to help and they're fucking shut anyway of course

Anyway...best prep method? Deep fry or shallow-and-flip? Which oil??

Deep fat fryer will do it if you know how to do batter, I don't know how to do batter but it's the batter they do the cod and battered sausage in lol