• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scotland's drug deaths rise to new record

Very sad. I watched some documentaries recently about the 'street benzo' and pregab/gabapantin problem rising up there.
I hope the last 5 paragraphs in that article come true.

Why is the fucking UK so small and so high on the list.
Are we stupid and/or heavy users?
Are we all depressed?
Do we have the shittest support for addicts?
Or do we just have dangerously cut/low quality drugs 🤔

I guess this year is the worst because of lockdown

Very sad. I watched some documentaries recently about the 'street benzo' and pregab/gabapantin problem rising up there.
I hope the last 5 paragraphs in that article come true.

Why is the fucking UK so small and so high on the list.
Are we stupid and/or heavy users?
Are we all depressed?
Do we have the shittest support for addicts?
Or do we just have dangerously cut/low quality drugs 🤔

I guess this year is the worst because of lockdown
Bruv we used to sell methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin as recent as the 1950s you could pop in the Chemist and buy them for a cough on the way back from the news agents it's in the genes

Bruv we used to sell methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin as recent as the 1950s you could pop in the Chemist and buy them for a cough on the way back from the news agents it's in the genes
In Scotland? Or in UK in general? I'm from England, was born in 87 so never got to experience that.
The closest I've got to that was when the 24hr headshop in town sold mephedrone, mxe, etizolam, nitrous, and loads of other stuff that i wasnt interested in, like spice.
Those were fucked up times tbh.
I wish I could just walk into a pharmacy and buy vials of K like in some countries

@jhjhsdi , dude WTF???
I just read your whole long thread on the Dangers of “ K” and how it fucked you up, and is so so very dangerous ☠️☠️🚫🚫🛑🛑

@jhjhsdi , dude WTF???
I just read your whole long thread on the Dangers of “ K” and how it fucked you up, and is so so very dangerous ☠️☠️🚫🚫🛑🛑
Fucked up isn't it, those pictures, ugh. I'm very lucky to still have a bladder
I was stupid back then. And didn't look after myself
Anyone you know who is abusing K daily, or regularly in big amounts, please show them that thread

I will , thanks :cool:
Today is my 60th birthday, and I have been sober, and clean from illegal drugs for a long time. But due to pain and my disease of addiction I use 20-40 mgs of Norco , for neck and shoulder pain due to radiation damage from cancer treatments.

But at my age and from being on this sight ( I got here due to lack of knowledge of current drug world, and I have a 22 year old son, who may not have gotten all good things from his dad?? I have thought about trying Meth, and finding a (K-Hole) . Like WTF?? who wants to see a Senior citizen , Tweaking or tripping out of the skull???
I love and need all you wonderful shares here!!
Thank you
ICE

I will , thanks :cool:
Today is my 60th birthday, and I have been sober, and clean from illegal drugs for a long time. But due to pain and my disease of addiction I use 20-40 mgs of Norco , for neck and shoulder pain due to radiation damage from cancer treatments.

But at my age and from being on this sight ( I got here due to lack of knowledge of current drug world, and I have a 22 year old son, who may not have gotten all good things from his dad?? I have thought about trying Meth, and finding a (K-Hole) . Like WTF?? who wants to see a Senior citizen , Tweaking or tripping out of the skull???
I love and need all you wonderful shares here!!
Thank you
ICE
Happy 60th pal! 🎂🎉

The closest I've got to that was when the 24hr headshop in town sold mephedrone, mxe, etizolam, nitrous, and loads of other stuff that i wasnt interested in, like spice

Its lucky I can't buy stuff in head shops and when they was open I rarely bought anything, its only really in the last year and a half I've got more into K, I'd be screwed if I could go buy stuff like Etizolam, even when the heads shops was open it was stuff like the fake coke called Charge and weird upper pills, they sold MXE for a while but went away quite quickly around here, I only bought it once, I do remember asking them if they did pills similar to valium and they said no in the shop near me, fuck if they sold MXE and Etizolam now with my on off addiction to benzos and my love of K, the fact it's a pain in the ass buying benzos and the waiting around for K is what puts me off buying them, if I could buy it right now or anytime of the day I like I'd be in the shit, ours wasn't 24 hours though, I remember one time an ex who liked coke running out of coke and going round the head shop and waiting outside for it to open to buy Charge or Ivory Wave or some crap lol

Sorry if I rambled on, I was meaning to say about its strange Etizolam was legal and now its killing people, makes you think if it killed anyone while it was legal if it really is that bad it must of done

@Fairy of the Flowers yeah they sold a little pack with 3 x '1mg' blue tizzy pellets for like £4-5...called 'relax' or 'chill' iirc. They were reallllly weak/shit tho even compared to the generic 1mg pellets from clearnet and nothing on the likes of etilaam or etizest. The whole pack felt more like 1mg not 1mg/pellet.
I actually only bought them 3 times, because i always had literally thousands of benzos at home at that point, but i was using up my fake £20 notes from the darknet n they were one of the cheapest lol

They were reallllly weak/shit tho even compared to the generic 1mg pellets

Not tried Etizolam, well I probably have in fake benzos like random blue vallies and xanax bars but not on purpose lol, that's expensive though, I don't think I'd of bothered actually at that price, I know I like my benzos but I'm not about to spend that much on weak ass shit lol

Not tried Etizolam, well I probably have in fake benzos like random blue vallies and xanax bars but not on purpose lol, that's expensive though, I don't think I'd of bothered actually at that price, I know I like my benzos but I'm not about to spend that much on weak ass shit lol
Yea you probably have.
And yea it was expensive, i was getting boxes of 50 etizest for about £10 at the time lol. I only did it those few times cuz I wanted rid of the fake notes and i didnt like the owner (i wouldn't spend them in an honest headshop just like id never spend them tona drug dealer or small shop, i usually only used them in big chains like kfc, mcdonalds, gregs, subway, warrens, etc).
The headshop owner was a cunt and a spice addict, and used to slyly let underage kids buy spice out the back, that shop caused biiiig problems in our town.

I threatened his worker to give me deals on mxe when no one else was in the shop, saying id come back in a balaclava if he didnt. Lol. Of course this happened when id already been in an bought a few packs (they only sold 0.2g bags of it for £10) m-holed, got really manic/hyper and came back feeling kinda tweaky, pcp style 😂😂😂
I used to get 5 bags for £20 after that 😊

Fuck them cunts, selling spice/mamba to the kids, kids that hadnt even smoked weed before! Telling them it was ''the same as weed but legal"

Fuck them cunts, selling spice/mamba to the kids, kids that hadnt even smoked weed before! Telling them it was ''the same as weed but legal"

Yeah they had what's coming to them, I wouldn't touch spice I think it's worse that all the other drugs I've heard of

0.2 MXE that's not alot, why such small bags! I'm sure I bought a gram, maybe it was half a gram it was so long ago, fucksake now I'm triggered I want K, if it wasn't enough I hid my last needle earlier in a safer place lol, and the cookers now I've been talking about K on my last message and MXE and just read the word valium, ah man

Thought the high drug deaths in Scotland were to do with an aging population of problem drug users - people addicted to heroin and maybe supplementing it with street benzos?

In any case, the yoons up here are using the stats to bash the SNP, while the smart people are blaming Westminster and their repeated 'no' to drug consumption rooms.

The amount of ODs these days can be understood on many levels, but I assume the actual chemical makeup of the substances on offer are (obviously) not what they appear but on a vastly different level.
Crack is Meth, Heroin is... Fuck knows what - I can only guess a Methadone or Codeine related compound as to how much I itched the last time I had any (glad to say I'm still near a year clean!) and.... nah I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to return a little. But fuck that as life's short enough as it is.

I hope when I pass away, that Psilocybin is still available for the fear of the end of THIS life (don't start me on an "afterlife") as I think it does wonders. I'll even go to where it's possible to help them continue their research and obviously, for it to help me pass over comfortably.

Do druggies in scotland still buy street shit then? Why not go online and get a better class of heroin?