• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

scary video games?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
does anyone know any good titles? for any system.

I curently have a ps2, b/c my xbox got fucking redrings and i mailed it off to em to fx it. it's still under warenty so if its fuckd then they gonna get me another.

so if anyone has any good titles for scary ps2 games that would be cool.

also add any xbox, 360, wii, and pc games :)

thanks.

dead space is way too fucking scary when you're all blitzed

I really like the first F.E.A.R. game. Haven't played the expansions or sequel but it was good for a fright. I've been told Doom 3 isn't too bad either.

If you're into PC games too maybe check out Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It's an indie game and can be had pretty cheaply when on sale through steam etc.

I've been playing a bit of Left 4 Dead 2 recently, not exactly scary but there are zombies involved so it's full of win! :D

xbox 360
F.E.A.R. is a great suggestion, i still play through the campaign once a year.
dead space and its sequel
condemned 1 and 2 (1 may put you off a bit, but the second entry is fantastic.)

for ps2? hrmm
resident evil series
fatal frame series
silent hill series
i always see people recommend parasite eve, but i didnt think it was too scary

crazy fatal frame was a night mare, dead space was more holly shit.

the original manhunt was heaps eery, especially the headset on

the original alone in the dark holds a special place as the first proper horror game i played.

thanks all.

i've played FEAR 2 for pc, and it was alright. i got the "free" version if u kno wat i mean.
I havn't played FEAR 1 & 2 for 360 or ps3, i'd like to. i'm sure the graphics would be a whole lot better then a pc that lags every frame.

Fatal Frame? the lady at gamestop was telling me about that game, but none of them have it! I hear its coming out for the wii, that outa be sweet.

also Haunting Grounds is a good one, but it to is rare to find for ps2.

Gamestop has a sell going on now for ps2 games, theres so many fucking titles for under $10. I found Resident Evil 4 (new) for $9.99, and Silent Hill 2 for $9.99. Havn't played them yet. was going to wait until it got dark outside. :)

I really enjoy the Resident Evil games, they sold out after 2? so thus began the Resident Evil series like Code Veronica,X, and Outbreak 1&2. I tried playing Code V (X). but it was the fucking expansion game, and needed C.V 1. (a nother game i couldn't find anywhere).
I played outbreak but fuck that shit, that game was to hard to begin with. plus it's all reallyreally tight quarters so you cant avoid anything(and like me i use a pistol clip per zombie). so it was total weaksauce.
I've read good reviews on R.E.4, and can't wait to play it later tonight!

Theres another game I was told about.. "Clock Tower"? I've never played it but once again the people at gamestop said it was a good one.(even thought they didn't carry it -.-).

Yeah Left 4 Dead series is a good one. I like it better on PC because theres tons of maps you can dl and play online.

FEAR 3 is coming out.......... Looks pretty sweet, i hear the creepy chick is going to get revenge on you. so it sounds cool. (i dunno y u knock the bitch up in fear 2.)

I got the demo of Dead Space 1 on 360, but I died entirely to easy. eh, #2 doesn't look so bad.

Doom 3 is pretty cool, those games rattled me a little.

Fear 1, that's called like "Fear Files"? or something.

nope, just fear, fear files was an expansion pack

Guitar Hero. This guy ruined it for me:

Abe%27s%20Fat.jpg

:(

condemned 2 is the scariest game on the 360 by far im on my second play through even though it years old

Amnesia: The Dark Descent...

Yeah Resident Evil and Doom can be pretty scary but this game is on a level of its own.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent...

Yeah Resident Evil and Doom can be pretty scary but this game is on a level of its own.

"Amnesia: The Dark Descent"..
just checked out some game play, it looks pretty good. !

also Yeah 4x4 I'm gonna get the Condemned , i hear its good also!