L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
you texted me earlier and i don't care because it turns out there are PLENTY of other fish in the sea. your loss, dipshit!

Usually the sentiment after being dumped is, "i don't want just any fish, i want that one". This new one must be a real catch, somefin really special. Good on you! I hope your loser ex feels totally jelly and suffers endless greef once he realizes what a mistake he made when he cut you from his line and threw you back into the waters.

I hate playing games. You should know that by now. I'm out of your board. Let me know when you really want to talk.

What does it mean a "security token" was missing and that's why my post didn't go through?

I went on a long rant, but maybe it's for the best not to go through. Oh well. Felt good to get it out though.

Family drama...

Baby, I'm so in love with you! Your calls always make my day/night. Of course I wouldn't leave you now in your time of need. You went out of your way to find me after close to a decade of being apart and we are now stronger than ever! No one said everything would be easy. God gave me you. I got your back and look forward to our future together.

How can we work in our relationship if you don't accept your own mistakes. Can you acknowledge them, I wonder.

I use to date a really hot girl who was very active sexually. We were 22 or so and she liked going out with me because in her word " we are so good looking" but while the sex was great for me she seemed frustrated a lot. She would always say it was her fault if she didn't come. She had a great ass and once we were in the spoon position and I was in her loving it and she said " if my back wasn't so arched we couldn't do it this way." I didn't really get at the time or I didn't want to I guess. As things went on she was getting harder to get along with and after sex one afternoon, right after I came in her she looked up and said " I can't keep doing this, I've been with a lot of guys and your dick is way smaller than all of them. I just can't get excited about fucking you anymore."
That really began my small dick problems, I thought I was average but in reality I always felt I was small. Now I knew it.
As close to suicidal as I had ever been in my life.

I use to date a really hot girl who was very active sexually. We were 22 or so and she liked going out with me because in her word " we are so good looking" but while the sex was great for me she seemed frustrated a lot. She would always say it was her fault if she didn't come. She had a great ass and once we were in the spoon position and I was in her loving it and she said " if my back wasn't so arched we couldn't do it this way." I didn't really get at the time or I didn't want to I guess. As things went on she was getting harder to get along with and after sex one afternoon, right after I came in her she looked up and said " I can't keep doing this, I've been with a lot of guys and your dick is way smaller than all of them. I just can't get excited about fucking you anymore."
That really began my small dick problems, I thought I was average but in reality I always felt I was small. Now I knew it.
As close to suicidal as I had ever been in my life.

She was an immature cunt. I'm sorry she said that to you. Don't worry. You have to find the girl who is the right fit for you.

My boyfriend is not the biggest guy I've ever been with, but bigger isn't always better. Technique has a lot to do with it and he is the perfect fit for me.

I really miss you. I can't really say you would be my soul mate, but we had a lot of good times. A lot of bad ones too and we both know our relationship can never work. You cross my mind everyday and I feel guilty and depressed that I'm not with you anymore. I wish so badly things could have went different but I did everything I fucking could to try and make everything work between us. I did my part but you failed on your side. Empty promises and lies is all it was. It was a toxic relationship, but I still sit here thinking of all the amazing sex we used to have...and I wonder if I'll ever find sex that good again. You need to change a lot of things about your life, but I still care about you.

You were my longest boyfriend and with the way things ended, I never imagined I would hear from you again.

I am happy you seem to be doing well, I have been through a lot that you know nothing about. Talking to you was surreal because I feel like a different person, but still the same.

I had to let you know I have someone else now, not in an "in your face" way, but just so you wouldn't think we could go down that road again. Still feel very odd after our phone call. Maybe it made me realize that part of me is dead.

When we stay with someone for too long, it's almost impossible not to compare situations. What would she have said instead, or how easy it was to be that spontaneous. Im my opinion, we only really find our other half twice in a life time. Three times if you are lucky. I prefer not to think about it and invest all I can in my current relationship.

When we stay with someone for too long, it's almost impossible not to compare situations. What would she have said instead, or how easy it was to be that spontaneous. Im my opinion, we only really find our other half twice in a life time. Three times if you are lucky. I prefer not to think about it and invest all I can in my current relationship.

True. Hearing from the ex who was my longest relationship was nice, but it made me appreciate the one I'm with even more.

It feels good to have closure now and "make nice" since it ended ugly between us.

Yes, definitely invested in the current relationship. ❤️

Indeed. Move on with your life, don't get attached to the past unless you can learn from it.
Take care, and do invest. There's no greater force than love. <3

You are a piece of trash just by your actions and words and I have had enough of you and the drama that encompasses you.
I am finally done!

^ I hope that made you feel better. Maybe you should really tell him just that. Men take extraordinary women for granted sometimes. We have a lot of work to do to evolve and end this sexist way of living. It's broken.

Hope you are okay!

^ I hope that made you feel better. Maybe you should really tell him just that. Men take extraordinary women for granted sometimes. We have a lot of work to do to evolve and end this sexist way of living. It's broken.

Hope you are okay!

Yes I am all good and actually not about my long time partner, he and I have been together for years but its actually about a friend..... A good friend (at least I thought so)

It's like you were never real , a figment of my imagination, the complete opposite of everything I thought I was . A thief, taking everything and keeping nothing, your filthy soul touching all of mine.

I really, really like you :)

Sigh.

It's all good.

Maybe one day, when things are sorted out.

But I'm kicking ass right now. My rise from the ashes is near, and I can't wait to prove everyone wrong who doesn't understand.

So, two things.

I am getting my shit together. Finally. After the worst fucking war of my life.

and

Oh my goodness, I would fuck you SO _______ < insert many words here. Holy shit. Fuck me. Please. Lolol

Why the hell are you trying to make a sexual move on me?????

Do you have any idea what you want???

I felt bad for you after refusing. I know you felt dejected. But I have taken so much shit from you.

You're really rapey about it, too, I hate that. Stop.

You aren't getting any from me, I don't know what you've been out doing. So no thanks. I definitely don't judge anyone with something. Life is hard. I just have enough problems right now and don't need more.

But also, just, no. I am not staying in this marriage. You know this by now. I support your right and need to live an authentic life. I have that same need.

And my future doesn't include you.

You've gone too far too many times, and I deserve better. I'm a kind, affectionate, loving, compassionate, patient, loyal partner. I deserve better. I think I'm a pretty damn good partner to have. I'm not perfect and I'm not getting any younger but I''ve got a lot of positive things to offer. And I'm fucking fun in bed :) You.... aren't.

And I will have better, one day.

Get your shit together, man. You're losing it.

And don't try anything like that with me again. The answer is NO.

Why you would think I'd be into it is beyond me. You've beat me, cheated on me, and refuse to either treat the fucking mold that's killing me or move to another apartment.... I have enough fucking heath problems. And no its not imaginary. Mold making me sick was a rreason we moved whrn iI wss younger. Both of my patents told me this seperately and they do not speak. So. This ain't new. Hey asshole - not being brought to the brink of death repeatedly would help me get a fucking job and leave faster. You know? God you just suck.

Fuck you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.