L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
It scares me how much I like you already before we've even had our first date. It's a good scared, but I really hope I don't come on too strong and blow my chance with you. I usually take rejection after one or two dates pretty well, but I've never been this into someone this quickly, so I don't think I would take it very well in this case. I'm praying to a God I don't believe in that you'll like me half as much as I already like you :3

We met in the most mysterious of ways. You came into my life at just the right time. I couldn't accomplish half this shit without your support. The more I learn about you, the more fascinated and intrigued I am by your crazy story and amazing personality. There is nothing I dislike about you, including your flaws. You are beautiful inside and out and I am still taller than you%). I think about you constantly and you say the same about me. You are the toughest woman I know and I like your cute accent way too much. You are one of my biggest motivations for getting clean because I know I could never have a chance at winning your heart while I am still a junkie. You're always there for me with the best advice that I would never otherwise think about. We complement each others positive characteristics and I feel like we could take on the world together. We are comfortable telling each other all of our secrets. Maybe there is something to this astrology stuff after all, capricorn.

You accuse me that I only think about your self but the problem is that you only think about your self and that's why u can't apresiate anything.Bitch.

Your ability to use a thesaurus and big words doesn't make you sound smart anymore than having an opinion qualifies you to be a historian. Infact, with the amount of time that you obiously spend on trying to sound worldly and educated just points out that you must have no real life with better things to do! Get over it.

I can think of a few...

"On your knees, bitch!"

"Take my load!"

"I love pounding your cunt!" (Wife doesn't like the C word, unfortunately).

We all have opinions. That doesn't mean they are facts. Be careful with your role model.
We are in the same team..

I wish you "got it". Do we need to go to therapy again? Why do you think it's OK to speak to me like that? I'm a strong woman.... I can not be spoken to like that.

I'm so tired of the bickering and your half assed HELP around the house!
All I do is cook, clean and care of the baby! Am I your wife or just the nanny???

You don't take me out anywhere fun at all.
I'm home all week and on the weekends we still stay home.

We don't FUCK or kiss or have any kind of foreplay. I'm only 41 what the hell kind of marriage is this?
I feel like a maid not a wife.
I want to run away so badly
I want to feel real pleasure in my life and to be desired by a man.
You don't appreciate me at all
I feel like I'm wasting my life being Married to you.
Someone can truly love me I'm sure he's out there looking for me too.
Keep the house and keep being the same Boring fucker you've always been!

I'm so tired of the bickering and your half assed HELP around the house!
All I do is cook, clean and care of the baby! Am I your wife or just the nanny???

You don't take me out anywhere fun at all.
I'm home all week and on the weekends we still stay home.

We don't FUCK or kiss or have any kind of foreplay. I'm only 41 what the hell kind of marriage is this?
I feel like a maid not a wife.
I want to run away so badly
I want to feel real pleasure in my life and to be desired by a man.
You don't appreciate me at all
I feel like I'm wasting my life being Married to you.
Someone can truly love me I'm sure he's out there looking for me too.
Keep the house and keep being the same Boring fucker you've always been!

I think you SHOULD say that to his face, except the last line maybe.

To my Christian grandfather

Well I used to believe in christ, but then I dropped acid and it changed my mind fuck your God and fuck you.
Thanksgiving venting

You're a slight cunt and I can't tell you, lest we lose our 'friendship' that we don't have - stay far the fuck away from me, lest I psychologically rip you a new one - I'm trying my best to be as nice as I can to you because your ego is so fuckin fragile you can't see what a giant cunt you really are and tbh it's not my job to encourage you to be self aware - so keep thinking you're smarter than me - I'll be laughing at the reality. I'm nice to you because you're human; that's it, mate.

...you need to grow the fuck up - for your own sake. I'm embarrassed for you.

You are one of the most blackhearted and malicious people I've ever met. I am a divine ball of light but like the gods themselves, it would bring me indescribable pleasure to punch into your torso, snatch out your intestines and hang you by them so you can never be mean to another child ever again.

C, I'm so sorry that we lost touch and never got back in touch. I'm so sorry you were in so much pain and were haunted by PTSD. I wouldve reached out had I known. But it's too late, now. Rest in peace. Xo

It's ok, he knew about us. He even asked me, which of my friends would you fuck? I said you. He said, 'he's a good man, don't mess him around.' No one makes me feel like you do, every kiss, every touch, my insides turn to liquid. i wish you would tell me how you feel about me. Why should I settle for 'friends with benefits' when I wish with all my heart for more? You are far too old to play games. Him dying was painful enough, I don't need more pain right now. I love you, goodnight.

To my ex-girlfriend

I know....me getting married was fucking strange all you and I did was smoke weed, fuck and eat pizza I don't miss you I just miss certain things you said like when you said you love how when I fucked you from the back and spread your ass cheeks you said it felt like I was looking in your asshole and you really liked it when I looked in your asshole that was fucking nasty as hell like that one time when you were sucking my dick on the couch and start begging me to lick my asshole and I said no and started licking yours then you said why lick it when I could fuck it...pure disgusting shit. I knew you were a hoe the day we met you let me in your house the first day and all you had on was a denim skirt with no panties and a belly button shirt. The only reason I didn't fuck you was because the girl who gave me a ride to your house sucked my dick before I knocked on your door and she sucked my dick again when she gave me a ride from your house. You were supposed to be a devout muslim but I corrupted you and corrupted me. I had you sending me videos of you spreading your asshole and rubbing your clit screaming fuck my ass ni#*er. You had me driving 11 hours just to fuck you in front of your roommate. She was chubby but it was still cool. We corrupted each other...I remember falling asleep on your couch and waking up to you riding my dick with it in your butt....that was psycho....I woke up and came and went back to sleep. You told me your brother molested you when you were 3 well I was molested to by my babysitter we are both so fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.