L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Say something you can't say to their face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a lesbian but I am fucking crazy for you girl. You're the connection with my old world and I miss it, now I am on the straight and narrow...but you give me an opportunity to let go.

I think you've been depressed lately, but sometimes I feel like you hate me. I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around you, and I always say the wrong thing. One minute you're extremely adoring, and the next minute, you want nothing to do with me. Sometimes I don't think I can do this anymore.

I'm actually tired of using my third eye. It's mentally and spiritually draining when I have to use it more than my real eyes. It's quite the predicament; I know what people think I don't, but I don't know as much as people think...like this, for example. As well, like most of us, I'm predictable and mysterious at the same time.

But with the beef squashed, I feel like ALL of us can now move on and make everything progress like it is supposed to!!

I'm surprised too. When I came back home, I could have never guessed everything would have transpired the way it did. What a wild but crazy ride.

i wish you had the balls to kill yourself. it should have been you. if i heard tomorrow that you passed away as a result of this situation id feel peace. i feel sub human for admitting that but the unnecessary torture you've put his parents and myself through with your heavily drug addled mind, my gosh. if you were sober for five minutes you'd realise how insane your persistence is. i always knew addiction was ugly, but you've shown me how fucking low a person can go and I'm absolutely repulsed. I'm so sad that you've attached yourself to our situation and burdened all of us with your nonsense and no amount of logical debate or thought can make you go away or think reasonably/humanly. i just want you to go away. you were never relevant and why you think you are now is really sad. fuck off dude.

...kytnism...:|

I can't even ask you if you're ok. Every time I do, you turn it around on me. You refuse help. I hate to see you hurt, but can't you see how much it's affecting me too? You can't just take it out on me. Do you really care about me, or do you just care about yourself?

I am pretty sure you are actually a parasitic amoeba that infected a gorgeous dudes body and took over slowly, eating away at his medulla oblongata.

You HAVE TO know that there's a way out. There always is. I'm glad I came back, even though you seem to be far away.

I DID see you, but I just didn't say it. You ARE doing well!! I believe that you will overcome your obstacles because you HAVE TO. I won't let you give up.

Thank you for this. It's a clusterfuck, but let's find our spot.

I can't even ask you if you're ok. Every time I do, you turn it around on me. You refuse help. I hate to see you hurt, but can't you see how much it's affecting me too? You can't just take it out on me. Do you really care about me, or do you just care about yourself?

I take back that last sentence. I do believe you care about me. But I also believe you're too wrapped up in your own problems to focus on much other than yourself. I can't entirely blame you, I've been there, and while I don't think many of my actions at the time were acceptable either, I remember how I just couldn't care at the time, I had no mental energy. I wish you would accept help, even if only from me. You were so strong for me in the beginning, and you can let me be strong for you too. What I refuse to do is have to be strong for myself because of you. I won't let you drag me down with you.

I love you! Wish we'd say nice things to each other way more often than we do now. <3

I hate the fact that sometimes I think about your past lovers and even though it was a lifetime ago it feels as if you were only with them yesterday.

I HATE my petty jealousy.

The thought of any other person besides me making love to you and treating you like the queen you are kills me inside.

Last edited:
^ Perhaps you are a king yourself.

I know this feeling, it's quite upsetting. A new relationship will take care of it rather rapidly.
This is temporary - you'll soon get over that.
Take care!

The fact that I love you so much and I want nothing but the best for you but you say I do nothing but hurting you made me feel like poison, like Im not capable of doing anything good and I just destroy everything I love. But you know what? That's not true. Im a fine man and you are just an ungreatfull bitch incapable of apresiating anything.

I've given up on life, and I'm just watching things play out as I free fall through eternity. What I want doesn't matter to me anymore.

Last edited:
The fact that I love you so much and I want nothing but the best for you but you say I do nothing but hurting you made me feel like poison, like Im not capable of doing anything good and I just destroy everything I love. But you know what? That's not true. Im a fine man and you are just an ungreatfull bitch incapable of apresiating anything.

I kinda feel exactly the way you do. Except my bitch is moving out of state in a couple weeks. As sad as I am going to be, I am not going to miss the BS negativity that flows through her blood.

I want to tell her I know about your coke addiction you think you're smart enough to hide from me. I know you lie to me all time but think I am stupid enough to believe the obvious tells. You lost one of the best men you will ever meet. You took me for granted so many times that I hope one day you realize what it feels like. Good luck in life bitch!

I wish you hadn't fallen out of love with me. I miss you. I wish I had the guts to leave you, but 25 years is a long time.

I kinda feel exactly the way you do. Except my bitch is moving out of state in a couple weeks. As sad as I am going to be, I am not going to miss the BS negativity that flows through her blood.

I want to tell her I know about your coke addiction you think you're smart enough to hide from me. I know you lie to me all time but think I am stupid enough to believe the obvious tells. You lost one of the best men you will ever meet. You took me for granted so many times that I hope one day you realize what it feels like. Good luck in life bitch!

haha I'd buy you a drink if I found you in a bar.

To my parents, family, ex best friend, boyfriend, and my best friend: I relapsed, and I need help. Please don't give up on me. I need you.

Status
Not open for further replies.