Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Saturday Night Live

*They are deffinately not the most attractive SNL cast to date in my opinion and I personally belive that if they had more hot and funny people on their, the quality of the show would improve. I don't need to explain my opinion to you, tyvm.

Omg look at me I'm like so cool! I emphasized my words by makin them italicized!!!!!! Yay! =D

~K8

Are you mentally challenged? Seriously.

Hot or attractive people do not equate to humor. 8)

Chris Farley was hot? Eddie Murphy? Dana Carvey? Phil Hartman?

Adam Sandler?

Those people, were they hot? 8(

randycaver said:
Chris Farley was hot? Eddie Murphy? Dana Carvey? Phil Hartman?

Adam Sandler?

Those people, were they hot? 8(

Well I like big guys so Yes Chris Farley is/was hot! Adam Sandler=cute and Eddie Murphy is hot in my opinion.

Originally posted by IntoxiKate
Are you retarded? I never said that Hott=funny!

You said "I personally belive [sic] that if they had more hot and funny people on their [sic], the quality of the show would improve." What the fuck else does that mean? You then refuse to explain why you believe that.

Please learn how to debate properly. You can't just state your opinion without explaining why you feel that way and expect people to understand what you are are talking about. Especially when you seem to barely be able to grasp the concept of typing a proper sentence not to mention your flawed logic.

Forget about the fucking post for a second...........

Originally posted by Finder
Originally posted by IntoxiKate
Especially when you seem to barely be able to grasp the concept of typing a proper sentence not to mention your flawed logic.

Is that what you think of me? Kinda harsh maybe (?) Especially since a lot of us use mind altering substances. I would think that people on here would be more sensitive to the way people convey their thoughts and logic in a post. Since you never know what kind or drugs the person is on or into. You know.

You of all people should know that. Shame on you.

FuF!

^:D

oh yeah, SNL really blows now. For what it's worth, I think the original stuff was brilliant, right up there with the best of the Phil Hartman years. But I haven't found much of anything funny on it in several years.

Last edited:
I like these 3 casts

1970's (Dan Aykroyd,John Belushi,Chevy Chase,etc.)

late 1980's to early 90's (Jon Lovitz, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Mike Myers, Chris Rock, Chris Farley, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider)

mid 90's (Jim Breuer, Will Ferrell, Ana Gasteyer,Darrell Hammond,Chris Kattan, Norm Macdonald, Tim Meadows, Tracy Morgan, Cheri Oteri)

I didn't watch many 80's episodes, but I have seen a lot of the recent ones and they are not good any more.:(

95foldglory.jpg

Old Glory Robot Insurance (Quicktime)

I think they need to fire Lorne Michaels. He doesn't seem to have any idea what is funny. That and they need a cast that works together. Go to Second City in Chicago any day and piss your pants with laughter, but SNL will barely evoke a smile. Sad, sad, sad.

norm macdonald doing the news was one of the funniest bits ever to appear on snl - the day he got fired, i wrote a shitty email to nbc...

i think snl has blown hot and cold over its entire run. i find the 'middle-age' stuff to be the funniest: adam sandler; mike myers; etc. i was also a big fan of the will ferrell years and i've seen some pretty funny stuff from the current cast.

alasdair

The worst episode of MadTV is still funnier than SNL, IMO. But man, there were some good old ones. Anyone remember the "Colon Blow" skit? :D