Saturday July 5 Zoolu Midwest*Kimball Collins*Planet OfThe Drums*FINAL LINEUP Cbus OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to stay at the doubletree you just ask for the factory's rate which is $89 plus tax.. their phone number is 614 228 4600

8 days away baby....

Hey this is the best lineup i have seen for along time now. I am 99% sure im gonna be at this party so i hope to see everybody there.

i've decided i'm not going to go aaron, so if you want to give my ticket to someone else, go ahead.

offically, 7 days away now. wow..... i can't believe how fast this has come upon us!!!! Don't forget peeps.... Offical afterhours will run til around 12pm!!!!!!!! We def. have a place to go! I spun there tonite, and WOW!!! is all i can say... That venue is PHAT as f**k!!!!! Next weekend, will go down in history :) I can't wait.... I hope you are all as excited as me!!!

ahhh....I can't wait =D I got the weekend off for this party. I'll be heading to Cbus w/Alisia and Keith and getting a room.

Sooo....what about timeslots for this party? Don't wanna miss anyone :( But I won't be able to make it until atleast 5.

damn another one bites the dust

how many more are gonna back down off of this sick lineup? anyone?

i will be there 110% jigga

Man, being laid off for the summer sucks ass.

Money is tight now, I don't know if I can go either.

If anybody has an extra ticket they'd like to get rid of, maybe one of their friends flaked on them and they need to get rid of it, drop me a PM or an email. (both are in my profile)

Columbus area.

Thanks~

After Party?

Does anyone know where the after party for this event is by chance?

^^word...please post some time slots so we all can plan accordingly as when 2 arrive...i'm interested in checking out CRAZE since i missed him at rev3 last year, and also kimball collins...6 daze people!!

as Mike with Ritual stated last week... Timeslots will be posted a few days before the event up on all websites. Please be patient!!!

all i gotta say is i cant wait for this event. I will be dancing non stop thats for damn sure.
one love,
kyle

P.S. Kyle won't be dropping out off this hehehe

5 days left are u ready columbus oh shit oh shit hey we need to start talking about a bluelight meetup I havent had 1 in SO LONG so lets do it right take our time do it right we can do it baby do it tonight. LOL had to sing a little but for real I want to meet some of u new bluelights and old ones kelly Trancesetter u know I better see u this time. From what I understand I will be working the door during the day so lets have a meetup somewhere dam it

Last edited:
is there vip tickets for this event???

I just wondering becease I have to twork 6p till 10pm but I would mind coming early for and then coming back later on in the night time to see the end of this show???

I was just wondering whether or not there will be re-entry to this event or not? I was just wondering because this is going to be a very long day, and I have a friend that lives in Columbus and I was going to hang out at his house for a little whild during the day. Either way any information would help, thanks.

hey kyle, whats your excuse for not coming? i figure since everyone else is not coming, you wouldnt either.

hehe

im still coming.

jigguh

Status
Not open for further replies.