Saturday July 5 Zoolu Midwest*Kimball Collins*Planet OfThe Drums*FINAL LINEUP Cbus OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait for this

i havent been this excited for a weekend in quite some time. Gonna be niceeeeee. Get to chill before the party maybe preparty, party, afterparty, hotel party, party in my pants, who knows whatll happen

crazy times cause crazy people to go crazier

H-fondation is bangin....they play some of that funky house shit

Eh...some friends and I were going to try and make it over there for this but....between work, the DMB concert, and my trip to Florida later in July its gonna be kinda hard to support all my fun :\

I myself have a new mix I will be handing out also. It's by far my favorite prog/trance mixes I've ever done. Tracks by tomcraft, Joshua Ryan, Plummet, Ferry Corsten of corse, and a few more surprises.
Anxiety and excitement setting in, can't wait.
p.s. Jack, Please save me a copy

Last edited:
At the risk of Sounding repetative... I will have a new mix as well. Straight up House music from the likes of Brett Johnson, All Good Funk Alliance, Derrick Carter, etc...
If anyone would like one, let me know. I also have a few older cd's... well, not that old really.

Can't wait to meet some of you people,....

J

PS... Shapshifty... I would like one of your's as well.
J

ME!! i want old and new :) but then again, you knew that :D

zoolu.jpg

I can barely wait...only what 10 or so days left...the buzz for this party is awesome.. good vibes already...

as a reminder....this show will go on rain or shine... so just want to let everyone know...

also tix are on sale for $30 till july 2nd so dont miss out...

oh yea and all the djs above...i expect to have my cd's waiting on the 5th.... =)

peash...

randycaver said:
i hope lots of lewd displays of behavior occur

Lets see...the last time Ceecee and I got bit and Linds kissed over half the people we came with. Not to mention boob wars...*falls off her chair laughing*

I'm begging you all....keep close tabs on me:) I forsee nothing but touble...and keep Arron away too! No going to jail in C-bus:p

Friday before???

EH...I wish I could sort these forums by date....

we're heading down a day early for Zoolu I believe now, and will be there Friday.

Anyone doing anything or anything going on on Friday? I'm too lazy to go sifting through tons of events and reading all the posts.

I have nothing in particular in mind, and have to toss ideas of the crew anyhow.

Ahhhh....extended weekend out of hometown~~bliss!

Thanks for any ideas! Feel free to post or e-mail me

[email protected]

trancesetter21 said:
Lets see...the last time Ceecee and I got bit and Linds kissed over half the people we came with. Not to mention boob wars...*falls off her chair laughing*

I'm begging you all....keep close tabs on me:) I forsee nothing but touble...and keep Arron away too! No going to jail in C-bus:p

i got bitten too... crazy naters...boob wars are a must, lori-wanna join?
and honey, i kissed *all* the people we came with, even the taken ones ;)

lori- if you wanna see wildness that's made for film- stick with us. (especially 'cause we're adding our wild I-74 counterparts from indy...8o )

ohhhhhhhh boy.

im scared of drunken ravers

if i get too drunk, displays of flexibility are shown. just ask zarah8(

^^she's bendy^^

rofl^^^

sadly there are toooo many people that can vouge for your flexibility displays8o

"did I just see that!!???!!!"

I am very sorry to say that this girl and her boy might not make it. I've had something happen with my family that I'm afraid will take me out of partying for the next few weeks.
So no drugs off her matress, crawling on her floor, or drunken debauchery including her. She's out for the count. And again I'm very sorry.

And whatever you believe in or don't believe in, just please keep my family in your prayers and/or thoughts because right now we need hope and faith terribly. :(

what time does this event start? i may be really stupid and just not seeing it but i even skimmed the old thread and don't see it. also, what hotel did u guys book rooms at? gettin close!!

^^ the party kicks off at 2pm and runs till 230am...i've heard if u ask for the ritual rate at the doubletree hotel, they'll give u a discount...the cross country inn is another option as well

Status
Not open for further replies.