Sat Aug 9~Rev 4~IndepenDANCE~Cbus OH~Juju, Dave London, Andy Hughes~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancextctard and 313... this party is being thrown by brandon. you've made it abundantly clear that 1) you are total assholes and 2) that you hate brandon. stay the fuck outta this thread and how dare you make line-up requests...

btw- Jeff Mills sucks.

lady 4 sqare!!!!!!!
pat blaze
titonton d.
akufen, AKUFEN, AKUFEN!!
matt dear
demarkus lewis
brad johnson
q-burns
dj .com
Miles Christian
Ria
Norm Talley
Victor Dupleiux (sp?)
Derrick Carter
Mark Farina
punisher
todd sines
stewart walker
dj dan

magda
mike huckaby
carl craig
derek plaisaiko
matt clarke
scotty v.
dj hayze
shahram
circadian rhythm
lady pimpstress charity
deep house soldiers
trevor lamont
trent
cory
adam beyer
kitsonik
shiva
react
Obeah w/ MC Zion
infinite grey
7up
ben kenobi
voight kampf
fabio and grooverider
Panacea

Sorry that list is out of control I just picked a bunch of people I wouldn't mind seeing and wouldn't mind seeing again, I say about 60% of them I might have some contact info on or something..

Just brainstorming, if I forgot anyone sorry ya'll...

steve

REPLY TO: Dancextctard and 313... this party is being thrown by brandon. you've made it abundantly clear that 1) you are total assholes and 2) that you hate brandon. stay the fuck outta this thread and how dare you make line-up requests...

btw- Jeff Mills sucks."

NO YOU SUCK>We are not supporting the person we are supporting the scene in the midwest in hopes of unification.If you can't understand that not all of us in 313 family share the same personal grudges as others than you are really not woth talking to.Revolution is one of the largest and most fun events in the midwest every year.The 313 family will BE HERE IN FULL EFFECT.See ya there.

personal boycott

personally im boycotting this party.... Revolution was PHAT esp. the first one...nothing will ever top that, esp. w/ brandon in charge... the ppl. who started tha shit aren't even involved!
there isn't even a line up and he's already posted pre-sale information? its going to be at a club! come on guys... its just not the same that way... besides this party will prolly end up costing about 40 bux anyways ...
(for the FACTORY)

oh yeah and brandon... about the tapes... its not about the packaging i thought it was "about the music" its not Jay's fault your so snotty you can't even look at his tape, you don't even care about the music... if you did, youd find a tape player.... esp. after the conversation we had before he sent one out... you remeber... "Politics"...???

But whatever, if you guys wanna skip out on a phat free party and overpay this corporate wh*re for indepenDANCE (whut a dumb name) then go ahead and feed his pockets...

Re: personal boycott

DaNxtPicasso said:
personally im boycotting this party.... Revolution was PHAT esp. the first one...nothing will ever top that, esp. w/ brandon in charge... the ppl. who started tha shit aren't even involved!
there isn't even a line up and he's already posted pre-sale information? its going to be at a club! come on guys... its just not the same that way... besides this party will prolly end up costing about 40 bux anyways ...
(for the FACTORY)

oh yeah and brandon... about the tapes... its not about the packaging i thought it was "about the music" its not Jay's fault your so snotty you can't even look at his tape, you don't even care about the music... if you did, youd find a tape player.... esp. after the conversation we had before he sent one out... you remeber... "Politics"...???

But whatever, if you guys wanna skip out on a phat free party and overpay this corporate wh*re for indepenDANCE (whut a dumb name) then go ahead and feed his pockets...

After reading this post, I've concluded that you're a douchebag, sorry, but it's true. Any dj nowadays that puts their demo on a cassette tape deserves to have it thrown away at the hands of any event planner, promoter, etc. for many reasons, I don't think I should have to elaborate.

Also, there's no way in hell anyone is going to throw a "rave", and invest thousands of dollars in headliners, just to have it shut down by the police and risk serious jail time and fines. If you don't like the fact that it's at a club, stay at home, and shut your whiny ass mouth. Those that want to hear some good music and want to have a good time don't care about the fact that you're so underground and unwilling to go to a club, just to wait for the never-coming revival of the rave-scene. Calling an event "corporate" just because it's hosted at a club with a serious fucking soundsystem is pretty ridiculous. The feed his pockets comment... well we know that Brandon has sacrificed his own money on most of his events to come up short just so others can enjoy themselves. Eat a dick on that one.

Your post was just a bunch of psuedo-intellectual bullshit basically... nice try though.

Hit me up with some demo's on 8-track sometime... I'd like to rock that shit out asap.

Peace.

Shifter

such hostility on this thread...its kinda sad...

i dont know brandon so i cant comment on his personal side but the fact is, he's threown some of the best events the past 2 years in both club and party settings...its obvious he does not make killings on some of them and im sure hes done well on some...the end of the story is that he brings great djs, sound and event production and for that he getgs my support...

as far the djs i would like to see

HEADLINERS:
marco corolla
dj irene
plastikman
carl cox
george acosta
t-1000

REGIONALS/LOCALS:
kos & xavier (would not be the same w/o them)
jj boogie
ariel & dez
react
d8a
nauti groove

a lineup soon would be nice but its still a month and half away and im sure ill be there...

HIVE
Karl K, Kaos & Jae Kennedy
Abstract
Ed Rush & Optical
Arqer & Realtime
Doc Martin
Sander Kleinenberg
Deep Dish
Voigt-Kampff, Random Movement & Kid Entropy

After reading this post, I've concluded that you're a douchebag, sorry, but it's true. Any dj nowadays that puts their demo on a cassette tape deserves to have it thrown away at the hands of any event planner, promoter, etc. for many reasons, I don't think I should have to elaborate.

Also, there's no way in hell anyone is going to throw a "rave", and invest thousands of dollars in headliners, just to have it shut down by the police and risk serious jail time and fines. If you don't like the fact that it's at a club, stay at home, and shut your whiny ass mouth. Those that want to hear some good music and want to have a good time don't care about the fact that you're so underground and unwilling to go to a club, just to wait for the never-coming revival of the rave-scene. Calling an event "corporate" just because it's hosted at a club with a serious fucking soundsystem is pretty ridiculous. The feed his pockets comment... well we know that Brandon has sacrificed his own money on most of his events to come up short just so others can enjoy themselves. Eat a dick on that one.

Your post was just a bunch of psuedo-intellectual bullshit basically... nice try though.

Hit me up with some demo's on 8-track sometime... I'd like to rock that shit out asap.

Peace.

Shifter

www.djshapeshifter.com
Mythodic Productions/Well Known Dj's

(SUCKING BRANDONS COCK AGAIN.... NICE)

Anyway Dave London, Andy Hughes, Dj Booth, and Kos vs Xavier have all been confirmed. Still working on more. Get back to you tomorrow.

Brandon

OH BRANDON!!!! that is *perfect and wonderful!!!!!!!* I'm so excited already :)

add Pat Blaze and Sinister to that list ;) and Buddah 'cause all he costs is a pack of newports ;)

Consider this a challenge!

James Lavelle or Fisherspooner!

The game starts now!

Yumm! Dave London and Andy Hughes is a GREAT start in my book...as are Booth and K&X. Keep it comin, I can't wait to hear the rest!

even though i just saw dave london not too long ago, i look forward to seeing him again......and it gives alot of other people a chance to check this guy out.....

maybe it's just me, but i think apx fell off the face of the earth after one love, or at least my corner of it..... i'd like to see him out again

i've said it 3 times and i'll say it once more.......charly

couple others:
shiva (yup kells, i asked fer techno, you're job here is done...beep, blip, meep, bip)
seth&mack
sinister&shapeshifter

hell ye

trancesetter21 said:
Yumm! Dave London and Andy Hughes is a GREAT start in my book...as are Booth and K&X. Keep it comin, I can't wait to hear the rest!

I agree! Great way to start things off Brandon.
I have an idea, how about posting the time slots on the flyers so we know when everyone is playing. I have seen this done many times on other parties. I think that it would be great to have the time slots on a flyer so you could know when everyone is playing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.