Sat Aug 9~Rev 4~IndepenDANCE~Cbus OH~Juju, Dave London, Andy Hughes~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lol

cyberfr0g said:
Whoever that chick was with the blonde hair doing the tag team in the "house" area had some serious skills. I'm not a house fan but i was definitely impressed!

that *chick* was Louisville's very own Marea, "The Lady Foursqare" and she's mah soul sistah.

cyberfr0g said:
p.s. DJLA, i don't exist, this conversation never happened

dude- i wasn't asking if you were a figment, just having trouble with your BL name... LOL. why's everyone always gotta be teasing me and shit. LOL.

Driving to Columbus from Bloomington Indiana is always fun. For once i didnt have to drive. thnkz Kyle! This was an interesting way to :rave:, during the day. Dj Booth was very good. aswell as PUNISHER!!! and she punished me :). Hard Hard Hard House! though the DnB room wasnt as lively as i thought it was going to be, i stayed mostly in the main room. i thought it was rather comical to see the breakdancers breaking to trance. it was too fast for them it seemed. Whoever the chick breaker was, she kicked! i love seeing girlies show the bois up. :) much props.

Kelly you were great! I played off your energy! everytime i was a little tired of dancing i saw you and BAM! the dancin re-uped!

I DID NOT appreciate the water deal! its bad enough we have to pay 3 dollars for a 6 oz. bottle, I couldnt believe they took the cap AND when i tried to fill it back up i got reamed! damn, but that was my only complaint.

other than that, Brandon (uhhh you dont know me) thank you, i have attened lots of other WK Djs parties, they are always eventful!

One last thing. L.U.R.P! Let-Us-Rave-Please!

1love, Awesome A

thanks!

hey brandon, i did not know you, but would like to say thanks. i went to the first 3 revolutions and had a blast each and every time. i could not make it to this one and i wish i could have. hopefully things will be awesome once again in the scene but it takes alot to put up with all the drama, we can wish though, can't we? we all still have good memories and friends we have made for life. thanks again. peace jessica

damn how come i forgot to mention..
TITONTON...w/ the drummer from Ill Atmospheric I guess..
YOU GOT SKILLS!! YES you do! respect for your 'skills' man..your hometown ppl will see it coming to them yes they will...'it' needs recognition LOL..
I've seen the drummer alot I'm sure..you got the talent as well..

Btw T, love your archieve set in the groovetech broadcast..nice one man it's 1 of my fav.

ok now onto the others..I'ma techno+house fan so..
Foursqare...I wasnt able to catch your set and I regret that :\ ...but I saw you before in dayton when you replaced p.johnson slot and wOww that was some house mixing skills u performed yepp!

A. Alanis...eventho im not really onto the tracks but he played one good clean smooth set...one mostly perfect set+got the crowd moving..nice

peacee
JaY

if anyone has any flyers left over for this event, please email me at [email protected].. i would like 25-50 or so for our portfolio and sample packs we send to prospective clients.

tnks
dave

thank you brandon, i'm matt from ft. wayne and your the one who started making me go to ohio every weekend. i'm actually throwing my first party in ft. wayne sept. 20th. i'll post it next week, i want to make sure i got everything confirmed. you should come check it out. more info TBA

THE VIBE WAS INCREDIBLE AT REV.

^^hey matt you know i'll be at your party:) see you @ field day

people in a position to make things happen in the ohio scene please take note. some people still give a fuck. people notice heart, determinaiton and honesty. they will respond accordingly. we *need* someone to step up and fill a void. we dont have to be relegated to club events or obscurity. there is still a market for all night full scale events.

party people, dont loose a scene that you love due to apathy. support your local events and artists.
its the only way to avoid a "scene" full of nothing but clubs like redzone.

[/sappy soapbox plea]

Last edited:
<~~waiting for more gym club parties this winter:) plueeeese tell me its all still good, no matter how raved out that place is.....its still DOPE!

For the love of all that is rave...someone please provide this chickie with a good time!!!

=D

DGC in tha house WHAT WHAT!!!!! nothing like standing out in the cold around the building out on Wayne Avenue in downtown Dayton to get your spirit going, cus once you are in, its alllllllllllllllllllllll good.

p.s. kelly, theres a good time out here in LA just waitin fer ya ;) ::cough cough:: nocturnal wonderland ::cough cough::

cravNbeets said:

people in a position to make things happen in the ohio scene please take note. some people still give a fuck. people notice heart, determinaiton and honesty. they will respond accordingly. we *need* someone to step up and fill a void. we dont have to be relegated to club events or obscurity. there is still a market for all night full scale events.

party people, dont loose a scene that you love due to apathy. support your local events and artists.

I have only one thing to say about that .

Ascension_AM

Id just like to reiterate and thank Brandon and any one who had anything to do with wishing well for helping keep us Naptown(indy) kids with something to do over the last couple of years. Unfortunately everyone geave up on us and no one ever bothers to promote anywhere else besides evolving. We are fighting to get our scene back and i see kids sucking on glowing binki's while rolling at the fair and they have no idea what a rave is and why im trying to give thema flier. But Wishing Well was one of the last to try and bother on us indy kids and we (naptown kids) oh you guys for that, so if (were not giving up) we do get our scene back we hope to see some hardcore wishing well kids their. Everyone needs to check out Elevate, we need our ohio kids to come out and show some love.

Paze
Ryan

Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.