Sat 2-22-03~One Love~NE Ohio~****Review****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by groovefuel:
I wonder if Rap will be bringing us all some Twix? haha.
Josh

yeah i saw that commercial...... i was liek wtf :) cant wait for this...i am going home to lorain from toledo for a wedding that day and then i'll come on over to the party... maybe i'll recruit some of the wedding party... craziness...anyways... just a few weeks away :) :)

I just saw Rap here in Chicago... For some reason to me she doesnt look anything like she did in the comercial.. But she was making the whole place move their feet!

Yeah vanman, that would be a great idea, what is your deal. That wasn't funny at all.
B-

i'm making a trip to cleveland from c-bus the weekend of this party...how far is the venue from downtown cleveland b/c that's where i'm staying from friday-sunday(21st-23rd)...i'm taking in a cleveland cavs game on that friday night then kicking it in the flats afterwards...anybody from cleveland want 2 head 2 this thing together?? shoot me an e mail...just check my profile 4 the addy...daze

Originally posted by groovefuel:
I need some love... come on Feb 22.

i need some love too...it's been a long, yucky winter for me...wishing on a star was fly minus the drama...i'm hoping to see some familiar faces at one love, maybe meet someone new...you never know, anything could happen

don't worry brandon everything will be just fine, that happens to everyone one of us that put together shows. you can't let one kid get you down! just think of all the ones that are haveing the time of there live b/c of you
i for one am glad you are throwing the shows you are!

So a bunch of people not doing anything on February 22nd? I see no hype therefore where are you guys, your scaring me, hehe.
Brandon

not to be missed: Alien G representin' the Euphorix Profunk! Unfortunately, Ultra is the same weekend, otherwise I'd definately be hitting this up, but good luck with the show and EVERYONE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!!

This is going to be off the hook. The venue is as safe as the gym club but larger, nicer and it brings you a friendly vibe. I know a few extra people going from Cincy who have extra space for the party in their car. Hit me up if you need help. See everyone there.
Peace,
Drew

This is not the same weekend as Ultra, Ultra is in March, March 22nd to be exact and I will be there in full effect. This event is February 22nd.
Brandon

RAP is hot! too bad i wont be seeing her in ohio but i sure as hell will be at ULTRA in MARCH... OMG i can't wait!!
[ 10 February 2003: Message edited by: THAT girl ]

^^are they having Ultra in the same venue? Bayside or Bayfront park? That was one of the most beautiful places I've ever paried :D /me misses florida :(
I'll be @ one love for sure, eagle's nest whoot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.