Sat 2-22-03~One Love~NE Ohio~****Review****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only person to fall. I wonder if the bank that was next to the venue had a security camera on that corner? If so I bet some bank workers had an interesting video to watch on Monday :)

Originally posted by INTGRA2NER:

Dunno if Im gonna make it there. After this weekend and going to Dayton on the 15th for my birthday, I'm not gonna be able to afford B2B 3. Sorry tho!!
But, how would I go about getting a CD or something like that of Adam Wright? Lemme know

hit me up
[email protected]
aim beatjunkie0420

weather is a bitch, almost made it but didn't shit happens. Glad to hear everything went well.

I really enjoyed playing at this party.Despite the blizzard, the party was alot of fun. I would like to thank brandon and the staff for bringing me out to play. Thanks as well to everyone for there support.
Jen- glad to see you hun, had a great time back at the hotel watching harry potter and eating pizza.We better do it again some time. Hopefully i will be in indy again soon.
TILL NEXT TIME.....
GOD BLESS
Mark Mayhem
Ascension_Am
[ 01 March 2003: Message edited by: Mark_Mayhem ]

Yes, indeed. Brandon and Josh -- Thank you very much for throwing this event in Northeast Ohio. This is exactly what we needed up here to remind some people just exactly how much fun a party can be when quality is involved in every aspect of the production. The sound was top notch, and that is really important in getting the message of the music accross. The music you chose to serve at this event was top notch as well.
I didn't get there until shortly after 1:00am.. just in time to catch the end of Feelgood's set. Every DJ I heard was excellent. That upstairs back room was fun, Mark Mayhem rocked it and I'm glad I got to catch Anita DeCastro -- she definately lives up to her reputation. I'm sorry the weather inhibited the full potential of this event, but everyone there can vouche that even with the bad roads -- there was still a very large crowd until the end.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to play, I had a great time and will remember this experience for a LONG time. One Love was an appropropriate title, because you could definately feel it.
Still sore from falling on the ice,
Doug Burkhart
Grand Poo-bas Record Shoppe
Ascenion_am

It's kind of nice to hear that I wasn't the only one having problems with the ice trying to leave the party.(I hope no one got hurt to bad.)
Despite the weather, the party was well worth the drive. Those who didn't make it, really missed out. Every set that I got to see was off the hook, some even suprising. Not to single out on any one of those sets, but I have to give respect to Adam Wright. I've never been one for breaks, but his set made my jaw drop in amazement (sp?).
I had a blast the whole night though. (first time ohio hasn't made me regret going in a LONG time)
To everybody I met at the hotel and party: Ashley, APX(Josh?),Stang,Erin(sp?),Tease, and everyone else I'm forgetting, It was nice meeting you. Chris, Kyle, Layah, & Jason... it was nice to take another road trip with you guys, wouldn't of wanted to do it w/o you. Can't wait till next time.
Brandon, It was a pleasure meeting you. I have to give you Thankx though. My faith in the scene has been renewed due to your efforts. There needs to be more people like you trying to keep our scene alive. Mad Love and Respect.

Pre-purge bump for reference only.

Closed, as it's not useful to add to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.