sasha&digweed, LA

Okay, got my ticket
smile.gif
. Only 21 bucks still at Higher Source in OC. Hell, they just got them today (Saturday).
Can't wait!
Loupy - He can't wait.

ok, im just curious as to who is still going to this? since it is my birthday, i plan on being there...which menas ampex is going cause he's my ride and if he doesnt go he is a getting quite a hard kick in the nuts. im gonna call the info line and find out if tix will be sold in san diego. otherwise, ill be stuck praying that the sell them at the door. so anywayz, motab and maria are out, cuz they wont be in the country...so. who's coiming with me? huh? WHO'S COMING WITH ME?!?
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

Well, again, I'm going
smile.gif
. Have my ticket and everything. AND there's tix here in OC. Soooo... if you can't get any down in San Diego, Ecks, drop me a line. We'll work something out.
Bigg-E, Halo, Jmonk-E and assorted affiliated Bluelighters? Anyone else?
(The correct answer would be yes
smile.gif
)

EckstahsE -
Yeah, Palace is not 21+. Regrettably though, I will be unable to go.
frown.gif
Get to go on a trip around the world, which is pretty kewl! Maybe I'll hit a party in Japan.
smile.gif
Have fun tho guys!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

I'm still going and can't wait! I've been waiting to see these guys since I got into the pill eating business
wink.gif

------------------
Love
is letting go
of fear

Ok, I think it's time to get organised...:)0
So where should we meet and what time? Somebody who knows the Palace?? (PlanB??) At what time? 4:00 sounds good to me, I should just start peaking at that time (will drop first pilll around 3:00, yes I'm organised). I am going with 3 friends. This will be my last party of the century, so.....
ManiE

So i've heard this is 2am-10am on the 17th (i guess technically the 18th). does anybody live/work near The Palace and know of a good meetup spot? like a denny's, or some generous bluelighter's pad?
------------------
ampex
- Hit the club, light the bitch up -

hey guys!!
smile.gif

I wont be able to attend this meet up
frown.gif
but I am very familiar with the area surrounding the Palace. I suggest the Dennys at the corner of Sunset and Gower. Its an old school Dennys with a big parking lot right next to a strip mall. Its a few blocks south of Vine.
Well, hope ur guys have fun and I will be with you on the next meetups
smile.gif

------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven and i take it on my knees just like a thousand times before, i get transfixed that fixed...'

By the way...the last post was from me. I was using halo's comp and I just took a cap of G..sorry for the confusion
smile.gif
Parteee on guys!!!
------------------
"Did I need to sell my soul for pleasure like this
Did I have to lose control to treasure your kiss"

ok, dennys at sunset and gower it is! lets say 1am, so that those of us who need to get tix (me and ampex). what does everyone else think? this is my birthday party. lets rawk.
------------------
-EckstashE-

ok, now a friend of mine is freaking out...can everyone who has a ticket please confirm (i.e. visually confirm by looking at ticket) that this show is 18+ my boy is being paranoid.
------------------
-EckstashE-

I'm hearing everywhere that it's 18+. I'd look at my tick and tell you the truth of the matter, 'cept, aside from it being a very spiffy-looking tick, it's quite uninformative.
So, Bigg-E's not gonna make it. Which makes me sad
frown.gif
. But what about the REAL Halo? Would the REAL Halo please step forward?
smile.gif
And just about everyone ELSE who's been quiet in SoCal. C'mon. It's Sasha and Digweed!
I'm amped. Yes. Yes I am.
Loupy

hey all....what's up?
(cough. hack. ugh!)
the real halo is here. man, not being sick for like 9 months then rolling 6 weeks in a row and working crazy hours has obliterated my immune system. (hachoo! cough cough ribs starting to hurt). i'd really love to go, i'm loading up on tons of vitamins, chicken soup, hot tea, & all that good stuff so if i get better (or even close) count me in. damn. i'll die if i can't go! some of my favorite peeps are going...loupy i miss u! steph baby i need to see u! ecks-you're the man & u know it! i really would love to go, especially since today i begin building my inventory of part-e favors for the new year and i need to test some of it out
smile.gif

oh well, i don't live too far away so if i can't go maybe i can drop by with some hugs & liquid love.
hope 2 see u guys there!
wish me well
p/l/u/r/
------------------
'falling into strangers and it's only just eleven and i'm staring like a child until someone slips me heaven and i take it on my knees just like a thousand times before, i get transfixed that fixed...'
[This message has been edited by Halo (edited 15 December 1999).]

'stash: the flyers say 18+, the tix just look like credit cards. i guess they reuse them for all the liquified shows (pretty good idea).
i won't be able to make 'till 2:00 so no denny's for me(someone please tell my why it's always denny's?!?). if y'all need a place to meet inside, try the landing at the top of the main stairs...there's a couple of couches up there, right at the top of the stairs. i don't know how busy it'll get up there but 3:00's probably a good bet.
i'll try to make it to wherever you figure on a meetup inside, let me know, but don't count on me, sometimes i don't play too well with others.
if i miss you, party like it's 1999 and all that, 'cuz it is and the place'll be going off... i'm getting anxious just thinking about it.

btw-for a great meetup spot, there's this coffee house on franklin and tamarind called the bourgeois pig, it's really dark/gothic style inside but on some nights they play all sorts of electronic music and it rocks! if i can't make it, and u have a meetup there, i'll totally go. to get there from the palace, go north on vine, make a right on franklin, and head down franklin for about a mile. it's on the left-hand side, across from the church of scientology, next to a newsstand. if u hit the mayfair market you've just passed it.
oh well, just a suggestion! if u haven't been there u will like it. + it's right around the corner from the palace.
now for my 10 millionth milligram of vitamin c.
***peace***
wink.gif

------------------

I'm all for the coffee shop meetup spot. Beats Denny's any day of the week. It's gonna be open at 1:00, right? I know, I know, dark and gothic, rhetorical question. Just making sure and all
smile.gif
And you better die if you don't show up, Halo, cuz that's the ONLY good reason you'd have for missing this
smile.gif
. Same goes for everyone else, goddammit!
So, positive goings are:
*ME! (I've got the gold-... err, plastic tiiiicket!)
*Eckstahse and Ampex (are they bringing Steph and Pixie? we wait with baited breath to see)
*ManiE?
*PlanB (tho prolly not gonna meetup 'til inside, if at all)
Halo MIGHT be going if he's still breathing.
People who definitely AREN'T going:
*Motab cuz the poor guy has to fly around the world. Kinda hard to feel sorry for him there
smile.gif
*cagirl cuz she's gonna be in Puerto Rico. Again, kinda hard to feel sorry for her. But I still haven't MET her! *sob*
*Mr. Bigg-E cuz... well, just cuz. He wasn't terribly informative with that whole 'just took a cap of G' post
smile.gif
. We're still sad tho.
People who've been far too quiet, and therefore I have no idea if they're going or not, but silence scares us:
*J-monkE and Precious - where arrrrre yooooou? Bring Rene!
*GAM and Jihad - who I dunno if they have net-access or not. Halo, bringing the menthol junkie?
*Steph and Pixie - who aren't on here, but again, we're waiting to see if Ecks and Amp share their wimmins again.
*Um... Everyone else I haven't mentioned! Cuz I ain't MET you yet. And the more the merrier! C'mon. It's Sasha and Digweed. It's TOMORROW NIGHT!!! And I'm psyched. Just a wee bit. Just a tiny li'l bit. Just a... AHHHHHHHH!!! TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
*ahem*
Yes. Anyhow. If you're going, for sure, whether or not you can make the meetup, post! Inquiring minds wanna know. And me too
smile.gif
Loupy - Mmm, likwid luuuuuuuv...

I was going to go until they sold out of tickets. I'm pissed. Next time they spin here I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm so dissapointed.
------------------
Love
is letting go
of fear

There were, last I checked, still tickets at Higher Source here in OC. This MIGHT have changed in the past couple days, but the thing is I think most the people who been buying tix are from LA. Uh... which basically translates into 'there's a good chance there will still be tickets.'
smile.gif
It's late, I'm brain-farted. And could be completely wrong. Still, offering some hope there
smile.gif

Loupy - Hope to the masses! Discount prices!
Oh, another important little thing to note: I THINK I remember that they're witholding some tickets to sell at the box office the night of. So, again, more hope. (It would make sense for them to do this, btw).
[This message has been edited by loupy (edited 17 December 1999).]