sasha&digweed, LA

had to send this one back to the top to remind everyone that this is my birthday...please come out and party with me...
------------------
You think you're tired now, but wait until three.
-EckstashE-

S&D here I come! Any San Diegans need a lift since I'll probably be driving alone? And Eckstahse, you can bet your ass I'll be there to wish you happy birthday when the clock hits 12, bro.
Peace

ok, i just want to emphasize how, along with all socal blooliterz, i really want t o see halo, bigg-e and cagirl at this gig. you guyz rock.
------------------
You think you're tired now, but wait until three.
-EckstashE-

send this one back up to the top!
so anyone have any more info on this...its in like 9 days and its my birthday and i really wanna go!
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

Got my tixs yesterday for $21/pre-sale or $25 at the door(if available). It's at the palace in hollywood and runs afterhours from 2am-10am on dec 17. sasha&digweed are spinning 3hours/each. dunno the other dj line-up, but it's guaranteed to be a hit and a sell-out! Get yo' tixs while der hot-call 323-769-5628. good luck peeps!

for those on the wes-side who don't feel like calling the phone #, tickets at:
global grooves on main in santa-monica
na-na on third street in santa-monica
wax records on melrose
grooveriders on ventura in sherman oaks.
they went on sale saturday and most of the $20 ones are history. $25 a pop now and at the door.
which brings me to the location....the palace in hollywood(?!?!). it's an awesome space but it makes it seem like it's a rock show. yadayadayada, i know the scene is far from being underground anymore and everybody's trying to make a buck, i get it, but if i see a bunch of leather coat wearing guys, heinekens in hand, holding up the columns at 6:00am...it's going to completely suck. plur and all, i know, but that's my piece, 'nuf said.
------------------
_

I think you're going to have to expect a lot of the older, hollywood crowd there. Sasha and Digweed have been around forever and they're awesome. It's not unbelievable to expect that they'd appeal to mainstreamers as well.

Just got my tix. $26 at GLobal Grooves. so you say the Palace is a great venue? Heard it can hold 1,500. Well, sometimes it's kind of good to see the older crowd (which I am part of) as long as they don't kill the vibe.
But I think it's good that it's after-hours, you won't get the same kind of people that you had for Oaky, they will already be in bed.
rolling.gif

ManiE

Just got my tix. $26 at GLobal Grooves. so you say the Palace is a great venue? Heard it can hold 1,500. Well, sometimes it's kind of good to see the older crowd (which I am part of) as long as they don't kill the vibe.
But I think it's good that it's after-hours, you won't get the same kind of people that you had for Oaky, they will already be in bed.
ManiE

i execpt to see an OLDER crowd-->
and to tell you the truth---i perfer it!
phish2000/w33k4p4u9

you guys are making me fell bad about posting that jab at the hollywood set but you know what i mean. i'm geriatric by raver standards and welcome the 21+ but i guess if that comes with all the hollywood spectators who just hang out kinda like tourists at the zoo...so be it, jedi, so be it.
as for the palace...huge dance floor(+stage), big set of stairs, all kinds of landings and side spaces to hang or for other djs. and coming out at 10am on hollywood blvd is going to be pretty twisted.
sweet all around when you add it up.
sorry, didn't mean to get everybody's in a knot but we all have our issues.

So do we have any plans for a meetup? I'm leaving right now to buy my tickets. This is gonna be awesome. Last month Oaky + this month Sasha and Digweed = I love LA. Well, about the meetup, I'm probably gonna be in line at 1am so we could meet up before hand and chill in line for an hour.....ummmmm..... well, how about all the bluelighters just bring 6 inch blue glowsticks then we could just find each other inside, or have a set time to meet somewhere. I've never been to the palace, so we could just meet front middle at 4am? Actually, it is sorta a week away, maybe I'm a bit hasty, but I don't care, it's gonna be awesome meeting you guys. No matter what happens with this meetup, Friendly E is gonna be there with two blue glowsticks (probably attached to strings), so keep an eye out. Later y'all and PLUR.
------------------
Love
is letting go
of fear

Where can I get more info on this shindig such as info lines, location, tickets, etc.... peace =D

So is this event gonna be 21+ ?
------------------
ampex
- The earth's a turntable, revolving on a beat -

OK, THIS IS NOT EVEN FUCKING COOL! 21+ THAT IS SOME BULLSHIT. YEAH, IM TYPING CAPS...ITS MY FUCKING 20TH BIRTHDAY, AND IM NOT GONNA GET TO SEE THESE FAT ASS DJ'S! THAT IS SOME BULLSHIT....MY NEXT WEEK IS NOW RUINED...
------------------
So sure we were on something.
Your feet are finally on the ground.
-EckstashE-

whooooa.
chill.
it's 18+.
fell better now?
------------------
_

heh...kewl. its good. but r u sure. i dont want to buy tix if it is 21+. does it say 18+ on the ticket? please let me know so i dont stress...
Maybe I can touch the taste by the sense of smell.
-EckstashE-

man, if you weren't in san diego...
18+
read it, said it.
it's written right below "happy" and right above "birthday".
------------------
_

PlanB...dood, u rock. thanks man.
-EckstahsE-
needs a valium