• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals [Salvia Subthread] Extract 60X Strength

Salvia and its dosage

Was wondering how you go about dosing salvia as last time I tried it he had extremely intense experience that seems to fit into the level 5/6 category.

It is a 60x extract that I had so that should be some help.

He is looking to achieve a level 4ish experience so that he does not fall unconscious but still has awesome psychedelia. Something that is enjoyable at the time rather than complete mind boggling psychedelic baseball bat to the face effect, as I would like to see if salvia has other experienced to offer.

This is my first post so sorry if its the wrong section or whatever!!

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello PsyJunkie.

Giving salvia to your dog or any animal which cannot express consent is incredibly unethical and tantamount to tortue. Please never, ever do this again. Bluelighters will not aid you in animal cruelty.

If you have turned into a dog as a result of your drug use then you should seek medical attention immediately. Mashing a telephone keypad andd barking at it will connect you to the emergency services. Please do not try to drive as dogs do not have opposable thumbs.

If, for some bizzare reason, you are just referring to yourself as a dog then you should be aware that we don't use euphemisms here as they offer no legal protection and make things difficult to read. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thanks,

Transform

Haha my bad, I've seen lots of people do it in the past and presumed it was necessary.

(...) Something that is enjoyable at the time rather than complete mind boggling psychedelic baseball bat to the face effect (...)

Not Salvia!

At least not smoked!

i don't know what happened last time i did it, but i sure remember not to go there ever again :D it's been like 8 years or so, but i still get sweaty even thinking about it...

this does happen to anyone ime, some can even smoke it regularly for a while - even gain something that could seem like control over the experience, but sooner or later they all leave salvia alone...

she's like a psychedelic praying mantis, you may have the ride of your life, but by the end you'll be the main course on the plate and that's an experience we'd all rather avoid wouldn't we? of course the young and eager psychonaut may have such strong desires that he's willing to be eaten alive for the one second of blissful, orgasmatic peaking experience :D

good luck and please give that poor guy some shrooms or acid ;) (or look into sublingual application of salvia-tinctures)

Merged 2 recent threads on 60x salvia into this subthread - the topic in particular as you can read back is the dosage and true potency of 60x extracts

years ago i did the 60x from a bong.. 3 large hits and held each one in as long as i could.. what happened next was beyond anything i ever experienced.. long story short, i felt like i was becoming the objects that i gazed my eyes on..

^ Great advice.

Though it's also worth mentioning that you cannot keep smoking salvia in slow increments in the same sitting until you get high - tolerance builds quickly - but it is also a short-lived tolerance that vanishes after a day or two.

Actually, this is incorrect. Salvia has reverse tolerance. You can do it many times in one day and the intensity would stay the same if not get stronger.

The reason we don't redose with Salvia is because a) we're too logically incapacitated to redose and/or b) Salvia is not very pleasant in most circumstances.