• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals [Salvia Subthread] Extract 60X Strength

Novus Opiate said:
haha i bet it will give you a good slap. just dont wig out, kill yourself and write about the salvia in your suicide note. consideration for other would-be trippers, thanks.

brett.
ya it's illegal in DE now.

Crazy... I have read of some who have used pure salvinorin crystal b4. I cannot even imagine what motivates one to go there. Only assumption is its easier to import.

I just ordered some 40 x which I'm expecting today; after my brief experiences with 10x I thought to knock it up a peg or two...

The last time on 10x, you see, I just thought someone/thing was behind me, holding/touching me; but it was extremely brief; only 45 seconds - 1 minute...

Every time after; I just got the dissociation, and couldn't walk...

40x may be pushing it, but hey; I've got a grip on my mental state somewhat... not new to tripping, so I'm gonna give it a good old blast!

60x was on sale at the same place I got mine; it was only £10 more... maybe I'm too sensible?

onz said:
Crazy... I have read of some who have used pure salvinorin crystal b4. I cannot even imagine what motivates one to go there. Only assumption is its easier to import.

There is a picture of (pure?) Salvinoran A. crystal in this gallery somewhere from a while back.

you can still buy pure salvorin online- but I forget where so don't pm me asking for a source.

i still remember the nickname that had that picture... cr00k i believe... stared at it for too long.

hmm only 60x i found on net was flavoured bla bla... how much it differs between salvia 20x extract and salvia flavoured 60x xtract??

intense

i smoked a couple of hits of this supposed 60x extract and it was quite possibly the most intense psychedelic experience i have ever had. i was transported into a tunnel made of piano keys, which slapped me repeatedly on the bottom left side of my jaw. i thought i was trapped in the tunnel, because every time i tried to move, the tunnel would bend and constrict around me.

recommended for experienced psychonauts. i was unaware of the strength of the extract until after i stopped tripping - my friend only told me afterwards. crazy shit. 8o

FUCK SMOKING 60X. When I smoked 20X the wall behind me begun muttering incoherent nonsense about wanting to hit my friend with a bag of flour. 60X would be way to strong, if it is really 60X.

speaking of things wanting you to do stuff on salvia, this one time me and my buddy dave were smoking it, and listening to three six mafia, and on dave's hit, for the whole duration, they were chanting

"kill yourself, nigga kill yourself..."

over and over for his whole trip. Then for my trip, I was staring at dave the whole time and they were chanting,

"beat him up, beat him up like he stole something, now beat him up, ..."

Things really got out of hand that time. :\ We're still friends tho

Hypnic_JerK said:
speaking of things wanting you to do stuff on salvia, this one time me and my buddy dave were smoking it, and listening to three six mafia, and on dave's hit, for the whole duration, they were chanting

"kill yourself, nigga kill yourself..."

over and over for his whole trip. Then for my trip, I was staring at dave the whole time and they were chanting,

"beat him up, beat him up like he stole something, now beat him up, ..."

Things really got out of hand that time. :\ We're still friends tho

lmao I could picture the outcome......

Xorkoth said:
Uh... okay, so let me get this straight. You've smoked 20x extract before and it was strong as hell, and you've bothered to create a new topic to ask if 60x would be strong? Use some common sense 8)
Some people just suck at math, I guess

I just got my order from the site i buy it from(It cost a lil.. but its pure it looks almost like super black tar it has a warning label on it to).. along with a salvia cliping so I can grow some of this shit in my hydroponic garden, im sure it should do well with the tomatoes lol. Im afriad to take a bong hit right before i see my family for christmas. haha

and yeah trust me it's the real shit. one pinch hit will fuck your world up if your trying to make a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich lol

I have some 60X salvia. Too strong to be of much practical use as far as I'm concerned - just shoots you off the face of the earth and leaves you bewildered... well, salvia often does, but the 60X does it stupidly efficiently. The only other one I have is 40X and I have to be careful with that. In many ways, I suspect that the lower strength extracts would be more useful. Oral is good too.

haha i bet it will give you a good slap. just dont wig out, kill yourself and write about the salvia in your suicide note. consideration for other would-be trippers, thanks.

you dont have to wig out on salvia to kill yourself... hell i walked into a camp fire without even feeling it or knowing i was trying to walk across some burning wood bare foot.... had i not been tackled out of the fire the burns would have been much more severe...

it was funny, while camping we were all talking and a girl asked me "have you ever walked on a bed of coals?" by the time it was over i can say ive walked into a full blown fire...

moral of it is, never do salvia near anything that could result in your death, stay away from windows far off the ground, fire, water more than a couple inches deep, sharp objects.... because in salvia land when your kappa opioid receptors are pretty fucking saturated your not feeling much pain, there is no jerk away response when it comes to pain... i couldn't feel the several 2nd degree burns at all until it had worn off...

but yea 60x is 3 times stronger than 20x by weight...