Salvia... pure hell... worse than DXM and deliriants...

The stronger extracts immobilize me, more even like ketamine. My first attempts as a teen, I did much too much of much too strong extracts, that was a wild ride with no memories whatsoever. Recently did lower strength extracts and just tiny amounts of them, from these I got primarily very trippy echo effects and funny acoustic stuff if it just wouldn't have been so reinforcing to the pre-existing second memory stream thing. But wasn't dysphoric and had some warm side to it, also the optics were full-HD bright color. One time I felt like being sucked into a book which was flipping pages. But all was overshadowed by some worries of doing bad shit indeed, as I was alone and in a temporary room so no familiarity.

Also. Salvia is dangerous. The high extracts. You really need a tripsitter, or a padded cell to be sure.

Because you will very likely get up and try and do imaginary shit, break glass, burn cushions, before jumping out the window.

This stuff does happen.

HR! Lol. Serious though. Don't just take a strong salvia hit anywhere, any time with no forethought.

A forrest is probably a good place, or a huge open field just no cows around.
Ya, according to the guy that gave it to me, I got up after smoking it, picked up a table with one hand and my chair with the other, then proceeded to fall on the ground crying and rolling around. I was outside on my deck, and there was a drop last the railing, I guess I’m lucky I didn’t jump off, I mean it was only like 10 feet, but it wouldn’t have been Good lol

That guy died from a cocaine overdosed like five years ago, he wasn’t that great of a person IMO, but he left behind a kid And a wife

The stronger extracts immobilize me, more even like ketamine. My first attempts as a teen, I did much too much of much too strong extracts, that was a wild ride with no memories whatsoever. Recently did lower strength extracts and just tiny amounts of them, from these I got primarily very trippy echo effects and funny acoustic stuff if it just wouldn't have been so reinforcing to the pre-existing second memory stream thing. But wasn't dysphoric and had some warm side to it, also the optics were full-HD bright color. One time I felt like being sucked into a book which was flipping pages. But all was overshadowed by some worries of doing bad shit indeed, as I was alone and in a temporary room so no familiarity.
Ketamine is literally child's play next to the high S extracts. Which is in the top 3 most potent drugs in the world, according long ago to Terrnence McKenna and which I can accept.

LSD being one of them. In terms of how far a handbag full would go in China say.

I must be one the few to actually like Salvia quite abit.It interesting for sure as , no other psychedelic, dissociative or anything came close to it's mind fuck.. |I quitw liked the feeeling but i guess im in the rarity. I loved the muppermaster effect

So a Mazatec Indian salvia healing sage might say to the sick one before taking you might have to face pure hell before you can bathe in the loving light?

I must be one the few to actually like Salvia quite abit.It interesting for sure as , no other psychedelic, dissociative or anything came close to it's mind fuck.. |I quitw liked the feeeling but i guess im in the rarity. I loved the muppermaster effect
Muppermaster? Related to Puppetmaster?

My experiance with salvia was terrible. Got way too fucked up beyond enjoyment couldnt even sit properly in a chair. Never again

I've never done it, but I have heard a lot of horror stories from friends who have. It really seems to be just one of those things where the trip is almost always a bad trip. That in itself put me off. Also, the fact that it's one of the few drugs where you become so detached from reality that you need a trip sitter or have to do it in a large, open area to avoid injuring yourself.

I've never done it, but I have heard a lot of horror stories from friends who have. It really seems to be just one of those things where the trip is almost always a bad trip. That in itself put me off. Also, the fact that it's one of the few drugs where you become so detached from reality that you need a trip sitter or have to do it in a large, open area to avoid injuring yourself.
People just over-do it with potent extracts. I did too, and all I remember from these attempts is a "what-the-fuck-was-that" ... then recently tried again with just a tiny bit of 20x (if I remember correctly) and it was nice if I hadn't the lingering fear of doing something terribly wrong without a sitter but it wasn't bad.

Salvia is such crap, I'm baffled that so many people use it tbh.
Peyote is the only trip I would try again (9 years clean in 2 months)

Salvia is such crap, I'm baffled that so many people use it tbh.
Peyote is the only trip I would try again (9 years clean in 2 months)
Most people seem to use it only once. I would do it again though, but it might have to do with the DXM I had in my system, alone it seems to be kinda dysphoric.

Oh, peyote - saw some on the local market here but it was in a can together with marijuana which is the reason I didn't buy it. I dislike weed, it makes me anxious. Congrats to the 9 years! I had one solid year but on maintenance if that counts, now comes the hard part, tapering off opioids.

Most people seem to use it only once. I would do it again though, but it might have to do with the DXM I had in my system, alone it seems to be kinda dysphoric.

Oh, peyote - saw some on the local market here but it was in a can together with marijuana which is the reason I didn't buy it. I dislike weed, it makes me anxious. Congrats to the 9 years! I had one solid year but on maintenance if that counts, now comes the hard part, tapering off opioids.
I tried Salvia a bunch of times. I found that using dried cabrerana leaves as a base helped with the trips not being dysphoric. But it's still such a hit and miss, I preferred to just smoke the leaves and not smoke the Salvia.

Mescaline was my precioussss. Peyote only. I did it so much back in the day, I lost count. Makes Acid look like child's play. I'm not one to recommend other drugs, but this experience is something no words could give justice.

I preferred it a lot over Acid, and even more so over Mushrooms, I'm not a fan of those. They're hit and miss, and I hate the body-feeling of being poisoned.

I wish you all the luck with opioids. A good friend of mine died last year to an OD. I tried Opium once, for about a week(or a month, no recollection of time for that experience) in Las Negras, Spain. It's a hippy village on the coast. I'm just happy I never touched opiates again. Bleib tapfer