• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sally Maria Elves

Xorkoth said:
I've never seen the "elves" if you want to call them that on salvia, and I've never done DMT. But I have a hypothesis that they're the same, but perhaps revealing themselves in a different light with each substance. I believe they're some sort of entity or machine which exists somehow within reality, not as matter, but as energy. They work constantly to construct reality.

I think I need to explore this area more personally.

i'd lay off the weed for a little while. rofl.

striped red and white visuals occur a fair bit and
there are those smeared faces made of chewing gum textured skin that pop right out of the TV
and just like that, you got real elves all round you,
pointy ears and all
with irritating voices.
then
who you gonna call?

Wow ,about those tree branches. Does the picture on this link resemble what you saw at all? http://forums.lycaeum.org/index.php/topic,7362.0.html
icancu2k said:
Fuck me, I get exactly the same...

Has anyone else seen the lady, and the wooden tree trunks/branches ???

In my last sally experience with, I think 50x, I remember branches coming from my jaw, following them with my eye to this beautiful woman, goddess-like; she held me down with her hands on my thighs; and then the elves came from behind her, walked right past telling me to follow them, and all she said was go... I remember the look, and tone of voice; it was like I was about to be freed from something...

It's so bizarre, I've never ever tripped like it, and It's something I've only told one of my closest psychonaught friends... I've never seen something that wasn't real, let alone someone that close, in my face almost...

freaky

The Frog said:
^surely you must know that I don't believe that...my use of salvia is very spiritual for me and I know it means something.

Never underestimate the power of suggestion.

Sweet, perhaps it was just talking about the treetrunk arms or what, i tripped salvia last night and the massive fuckiun tree branch arms came out of my wall and took away people from the well... It was fuckin crazy

I've seen massive wheels of psychedelic light that could communicate, and an enormous undulating feminine sphere, but no elves. I get huge green plasticine goblins- they looked really fake, as if their being filmed on a cheap TV set. They generally freak me out.

Plus yeah, the treegoddess/god thing. Salvia I guess.

Santa Maria Elvies

The Frog said:
....... Santa maria Elves........ 'smelves'

Thank you Frog ........ at last .... Smelves ..... I now know where such a silly name came from.

And it was right there in front of me all the time.

Now that I've linguistically and conceptually identified these little Salvia critters, I'll go in there and interrogate them.

Watch out smelves - Da Ghostbuster is coming at ya!

E

Xorkoth said:
I've never seen the "elves" if you want to call them that on salvia, and I've never done DMT. But I have a hypothesis that they're the same, but perhaps revealing themselves in a different light with each substance. I believe they're some sort of entity or machine which exists somehow within reality, not as matter, but as energy. They work constantly to construct reality.

I think I need to explore this area more personally.

Nice. With DMT I've seen minute little 'elven' creatures crawling all over my girlfriend's face, basically sewing or stitching matter together. On closer examination, it appeared that each small creature was covered by smaller creatures sewing them into being, upon which I presume were more, even smaller beings, sewing the sewers sewers into existence. The more large being stood beside me, basically firing particulate matter out of his armpit, which coalesced as I came down, into my humble bedroom. Several large insectoids stared at me to gauge my reaction to the display.

Salvia entities seem more human to me, but ancient like the plant- the feeling 'reminds' me of timetravelling, in that I seem to go back to a deeply shamanic culture, or forwards into futuristic hospital-like places.

I have no idea what these things are, but after encountering them, my life always changes. I think Xorkoths idea is good- or we are merely interpreting isolated, dissociated brain modules as seperate from us and each other, leading to a feeling of being either with a seperate entity, or inhabited by another entity. Perhaps each section of the brain contains sub-ego's which can be isolated.

Or perhaps, as I become more convinced, there are other spaces in reality that ARE inhabited by these beings and the experience is actually simple communication between species. There is nothing to suggest that these beings are not also intrigued and astonished by us too- it just seems as if they expect us, probably because humans (at least in the last fifty years) have been frequrntly popping in. If I compare Terence McKennas DMT experience involving joyous, selfdribbling faberge eggs, with the more edgy, educational experiences I've had, maybe the elves are becoming accustomed to humans over the years and are actively trying to show and guide us now. Utter speculation.

The salvia space is very differernt to the DMT space....

i see them too! they try to keep me in salvia land , but my brain always brings me back to reality eventually, but somethimes during the trip i wonder whats happens if i stop trying to come back and stay there forever with the elves and traveling throguh trip land forever.

Of the people I know who take DMT, at least 1/2 see the Elves. Don't know why it should be elves. Feels like their really is something coming out of another dimension. OK, I'm tripping, but why elves so often? Nobody mentioned them so I wasn't expecting them.

i dont know if it was elves but i had a single pattern of 1000 plus faces staring at me my whole experience

Salvia Entities as Quasi-autonomous Ego Fragments

Though I’ve only experienced “entities” once before on DMT during an ayahuasca session (I’ve never smoked DMT), I have experienced the salvia entities many times. What salvia and DMT have in common is that they are both among the world’s most powerful psychedelics in terms of experiences and they are likewise among the world’s most powerful ego dissolving psychedelics. While DMT tends to cause more straightforward ego dissolution or ego death, salvia often splits my ego into multiple selves, creating backgrounds for each one, or replaces my identity with that of another, in addition that is to causing ego dissolution.

I think “entities” are fragments of our own psyches broken off from our experientially unified “sphere of awareness”, a phenomena distinct from but not unlike the personalities of dissociative identity disorder. This interpretation seems consistent with the radical egoic effects of salvia and DMT. The reason the entities seem intelligent and autonomous is because they are. That is they are in so far as they are parts of an intelligent and autonomous mind usually perceived as whole, i.e. our own. They’re so strange because these ego fragments, by virtue of being disconnected from the rest of consciousness, which they are usually only a process of, are truly unique, quasi-independent and ephemeral beings. Not to mention they are tripping on salvia themselves!

I imagine the “machinery” some report they work on or any of the array of activities they are perceived to engage in are visual metaphors imparted by the usually sub/unconscious mind—which we can be assured communicates in the language of visual metaphor from dreams--to the conscious mind. In most cases these psychedelic scenes are probably symbolizing the constructs and apparatuses of brain and consciousness function. That the elves are busy anthropomorphic beings working inside "metaphysical" machinery supports the interpretation that entities are visual metaphors for internal human processes. It would not surprise me if the subconscious mind—regarded by contemporary cognitive psychology to behave intelligently and have some degree of autonomy itself—used these smaller ego fragments (entities) to communicate important information to our chief sphere of conscious awareness (that part of us that retains the memory of the experience) as well. For these reasons I don’t think entities are composed from, strictly speaking, anything outside of our own being. This is all the more reason to consider what “they” tell us seriously, and to take solace in our own innate and venerable knowledge.

^^^they were very kind to me, but when I had to leave they dropped me back into the rel world. A bit of a downer. I can't understand the words, but the emotions & body language was clearly friendly.

I haven't saw any Elf anywhere except in fairy tales. I did met some kind of feminine entity on salvia, but no Salvia Maria Elves. I read about the Elves and DMT, but haven't experienced that one. Seeing how crazy are usually those experiences, I am not in a hurry/ready to deal with this elves and visible language, but i muss confess it obsess me a bit, maybe too much. 8)

They actually reassured me, looked after me during the trip. Totally benign & on my side...

Hard to describ the sound of there speech. Like they say, writing about music is like dancing about architecture.

haribo1 said:
Of the people I know who take DMT, at least 1/2 see the Elves. Don't know why it should be elves. Feels like their really is something coming out of another dimension. OK, I'm tripping, but why elves so often?

I think it's simply the power of suggestion. Someone (Terence McKenna?) first coined the term, and then everyone else started calling the entities they perceived on DMT "elves". This has always seemed strange to me, since they're rarely described as anything remotely similar to a fairy-tale elf or any other elven incarnation.

I am not disputing the presence of entities being possible with DMT or salvia, just that there's any meaning in the term "elf". I think a lot of confusion and ridicule at the idea would disappear if we started calling them "entities" instead of "elves".

The universe is alive ! That's as far as I would assert about anything regarding DMT revelatory tales and experiences.