View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sally Maria Elves

The Frog

Bluelighter
Has anyone experienced the 'smelves"before. Some say they are the gaurdians or helpers of the Salvia Goddess.

I experienced them for the first time last night. Thru so many journeys with Salvia I have never seen these elves...I have heard many people talk about the elves being a constant presence in many experiences. One guy I know has drawn pictures of them and last night I saw these beings for the first time...They were crowding around me and smiling and laughing playing and saying they were glad to see me again...they looked exactly like my friend had depicted them in his artwork.

I have heard countless stories about the smelves from many people and I was just curious if anyone of you guys had experienced them as well...whats your theory on what these beings are...? What they mean?

They are merely a figmant of your imagination created from what you have heard and/or seen!

^surely you must know that I don't believe that...my use of salvia is very spiritual for me and I know it means something.

This goes to show kids if you do drugs you will believe in elves, faries, witches and the boogeyman! DONT DO DRUGS!

I've never seen the "elves" if you want to call them that on salvia, and I've never done DMT. But I have a hypothesis that they're the same, but perhaps revealing themselves in a different light with each substance. I believe they're some sort of entity or machine which exists somehow within reality, not as matter, but as energy. They work constantly to construct reality.

I think I need to explore this area more personally.

I've experienced entities.. I don't know if they were "elves" or not because on salvia it's like everything is blurry and in the corner of my eye and I can't focus on the entities.

But every single time they told me to follow them.

i've definitely seen entities, except my interpretation was they were copies of myself in different dimensions reaching out to me.

I've experienced what you may call 'entities' and they were why I would describe the whole experience as 'mocking and scary as fuck'.

... and I don't think these elves actually exist.. the fact that you never saw them until you heard about them just backs up the fact that they're a figment of your subconscious. And while there may be 'meaning' you can extract from your talking with these elves, it will probably something about yourself you may have not realized before but nothing along the lines of 'lol elves r real n their watchin u masterbaet'

People I didn't say that I think they are real. Quite frankly I was a bit out of my head for various reasons when I made that post so I apologize for wording it the way I did. In truth, I had heard of these elves LONG before I ever saw them. I wasn't even thinking about it at the time of the experience.

It was a vision. One of many that I've had with Salvia...I've encountered countless other entities and spirits and animals and aliens and dead family members. I know its not real. I just know that many people have experienced the same "Type" of entities on various occasions. Maybe its the collective consciousness...WE ARE ONE.

Remember the film "Waking Life"...somebody thinks it up and then simultaneously someone on the other side of the world figures out the same thing. We all have psychic powers transmitting our thoughts to eachother because we are in fact all of one consciousness. One vision is had and then others simultaneously have the same vision. Collective knowledge.

The Mystic mind is a beautiful and interesting thing. Very intriguing.

Also the theory (as someone stated above) that these entities are just peices of ourselves. Different versions of ourselves. Our thoughts and imaginations manifesting into vision and feeling and sound. Hence the way psychedelic drugs got the name "Psychedelic"...They are mind-manifesting. These visions are our minds imagination becoming vivid scenes and people enacted in front of our eyes.

I've wised up a good deal since posting this thread. So whatever. I'm not crazy.

It was just my maybe-more-skepticist-than-it-should-be opinion. I was just saying that it's not good to take some of these things too literally, not that you were, I don't know.

I've witnessed two very clear entities of a humanoid / ghostly kind, they would tell me quite personal stuff about myself. On Salvia, yes. But I don't suppose they're "more" than thoughts of mine.

I am undecided on whether drug induced entities really exist. I did experience them on salvia, and they were very real. In one sense I think that it's slightly illogical and unlikely but in another I think that it's perfectly possible and the feeling is deffinitely very assertive.

I keep an open mind on this one though, I'm sure it's all very comforting to believe it but and I don't like to dismiss it completely but I wouldn't like to let these strong, prominent feelings induced by drugs completely effect my ability to determin what's logical. Psychedelics are very good at revealing the truth, I think it's wrong to undermine their power too much.

Dryhead on the lycaeum forums has alot to say about smelves. If you are really interested, i suggest you create an account there and ask him about smelves.

orangelicker said:
I've experienced entities.. I don't know if they were "elves" or not because on salvia it's like everything is blurry and in the corner of my eye and I can't focus on the entities.

But every single time they told me to follow them.

Fuck me, I get exactly the same...

Has anyone else seen the lady, and the wooden tree trunks/branches ???

In my last sally experience with, I think 50x, I remember branches coming from my jaw, following them with my eye to this beautiful woman, goddess-like; she held me down with her hands on my thighs; and then the elves came from behind her, walked right past telling me to follow them, and all she said was go... I remember the look, and tone of voice; it was like I was about to be freed from something...

It's so bizarre, I've never ever tripped like it, and It's something I've only told one of my closest psychonaught friends... I've never seen something that wasn't real, let alone someone that close, in my face almost...

freaky

Smelves lol if i see them ima ask those mofos for some cookies chocolate cookies! damn smelves in my house and no cookies well then i may have to get angry! :p

I saw the smelves omg... they are greedy money whores though they said i needed to cough up more money for 50x then they would bring me cookies damn smelves! and omg one was trying to take my wallet said it needed it to help show me the truth son of a bitch tried to take my wallet! thats the last time i do salvia!